Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Ditto, I listened to the first couple of minutes of the longer link and concur. What I don't understand is why even a piece of shit would be so low as to post something so despicable.

you two idiots are the low pieces of shit here the way you ignore the facts our government is behind all these events to disamr us so we cant resist their new world order plan that Clinton,his pals the Bushs and Obama and other world leaders have all spoke of which to the logic of you coincidence theorists,is just that,nothing more that a coincidnce that Hitler gave the same speech as well when he was in power.

The fact that paid agent troll Rightwinger is thanking the frady cat trolls here is all the proof in the world for me this is the truth.
hand job needs his meds!

Believe it or not, that is the medicated version. :D

you two idiots are the low pieces of shit here the way you ignore the facts our government is behind all these events to disamr us so we cant resist their new world order plan that Clinton,his pals the Bushs and Obama and other world leaders have all spoke of which to the logic of you coincidence theorists,is just that,nothing more that a coincidnce that Hitler gave the same speech as well when he was in power.

The fact that paid agent troll Rightwinger is thanking the frady cat trolls here is all the proof in the world for me this is the truth.
hand job needs his meds!

Believe it or not, that is the medicated version. :D
:lol:

Wow, have you and 911nutjob ever heard of a conspiracy that you didn't embrace?

Totally whacked out............

It's Big Brother, anything's possible. They control everything you see in the Media. Our CIA has been doing "Totally whacked out" things for many years all around the world. What makes you think they're not doing those totally whacked out things right here at home?

It's Big Brother, anything's possible. They control everything you see in the Media. Our CIA has been doing "Totally whacked out" things for many years all around the world. What makes you think they're not doing those totally whacked out things right here at home?
what makes you think (if that were true and they were as bad as you wish they were) that you'd be around to talk about it?

Once you come to realize that all you know is what you're shown on TV, you begin to understand that you can easily be fooled. Some will never come to that realization though. In fact, most won't.

what makes you think (if that were true and they were as bad as you wish they were) that you'd be around to talk about it?

Short and simple answer...they count on people like you.

Predictable response from the resident USMB Gimp. Back to your Flame Zone hole.

you misspelled *any rational human being* you piece of shit

crawl back into stalin's rotten rectum, fuckchop, and take your vids with you

Or you could just fuck off out of the thread since you dislike the content, and stop trying to shoot the messenger. But that wouldn't be the MO, now would it?

tissue?

the messenger, like you, is an asshat. :lmao:

Or you could just fuck off out of the thread since you dislike the content, and stop trying to shoot the messenger. But that wouldn't be the MO, now would it?

tissue?

Get that red ball thingy back in your mouth Gimp. No one is interested in anything you have to say. I mean, you're the USMB Gimp for God's sake.

Last edited:

Nothing, obviously.

Well, certainly you're doing those totally whacked out things right here on this board. :D

While I would agree that the parents in the video do appear to be rather composed, I will not judge their conduct.

Is there other evidence which points to a conspiracy? Something of this large scale would require many people keeping their mouths shut...for this reason alone I'd say the truth is that the tragedy occurred.

you're a real piece of shit

Predictable response from the resident USMB Gimp. Back to your Flame Zone hole.

When a post elicits such a vitriolic response its a sure sign that it touched a sore spot and there must be a truth there. The offended ones do not want something to be heard.

It may be that they are offended because all the actors in the videos are jews.

Your theory runs aground unless you think that Del is somehow involved in the conspiracy.

Yanno.........................they've arrested people who have said false information about the Sandy Hook shootings.

Matter of fact, the police said they would actively prosecute anyone who did so.

I hope that this thread is seen by the police, and your ass is thrown in jail.

Well, I disagree about the hoax possibility, that does not mean the OP has no Rights to Freedom of speech simply because you disagree with him. More Liberal tyranny.

Freedom of speech does not protect you from being ridiculed for your callous insensitivity about a national tragedy

I didn't think you could sink lower than 9-11 truthers.....

I guess you can

I'm only up to post 21 but I'll bet 911 Inside comes down on the side of that being a hoax.

you wouldn't know the truth if it grew fangs and bit you on your fat ass, loon

To 9/11 inside nutjob, Youtube = truth.

And there we have it.

Predictable.

tissue?

Thanks for the insight, del. We can always count on you for making a colorful and profound knee jerk type post. On the plus side, you're not one to stand on dead children to make a statement. So there is that.

Something seems a little off with this one. Your child is brutally murdered, and a few days later you rush to do an interview with a CNN dunce? And watch some of the interview footage with the sound down. Something just doesn't seem right. But hey, that's just my opinion.

I've never understood this but I've seen it on the news over and over. I don't know how someone who just suffered a tragedy like that would be able to do an interview. That said, i repeat, I've seen it happen many times on the news. It's no basis for such an offensive accusation.

so sandy hook was mentioned in the dark knight movie and the fathers of both shooters from newton and aurora co were to testify in the libor scandal...

these are the basis for a conspiracy theory? correct?

And there are people out there who just can't understand, for the life of them, why Ron (My Favorite Martian) Paul never had a chance in hell.

As loony as Paul is, it is his supporters who are, and were, his own worst enemy....The majority of them being barely hanging in there college KIDS who spend the majority of their time playing on the internet when not jacking off.

Grow the fuck up, idiot!

Watch the interview footage more carefully. I'm sorry, but most of it does sound like scripted stories and propaganda. And your child gets brutally murdered, but you immediately show up on TV Networks for interviews? No, something just doesn't seem right with this one. That's how i feel anyway.
Are you a parent, do you have kids?.....Have you ever lost a child?

I am, and we lost our son a year and almost two months ago.....Let me tell you something, unless you've gone through the loss of a child, you can't possibly understand what parents go through....You can't possibly understand the myriad of emotions parents go through.....You can't possibly understand what it's like to just basically function after suffering such a loss.

Do yourself, and everybody else a favor, AND JUST LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE!:mad:

I'm sorry you lost your son, but that's really irrelevant to the question.

Forum List

Back