Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC7yLkqkuXA&list=UUEHsSWvrGVSIA63OV3J6vhA&index=1]Sandy Hook WTF?!!! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1jg0H-MfVY]Sandy Hook Families Interviewed All Fake Update - YouTube[/ame]

Sandy Hook was not a hoax. I wouldn't discount some outside interference in making the crazy person crazier though. A little persuasion here and there, a little medication given surrepticiously and an unbalanced person could easily be driven over the edge, just to prove a point the government wants to make.

A hoax? Who would perpetrate such a hoax and for what ends?
I'm all for conspiracy theories and hashing them out as best as possible. But we're going to need to do a lot better than the perceived emotional states of grieving parents to tie anything up here.

Last edited:
you're a real piece of shit

Predictable response from the resident USMB Gimp. Back to your Flame Zone hole.

you misspelled *any rational human being* you piece of shit

crawl back into stalin's rotten rectum, fuckchop, and take your vids with you

Or you could just fuck off out of the thread since you dislike the content, and stop trying to shoot the messenger. But that wouldn't be the MO, now would it?

3ogtrs.jpg

you misspelled *any rational human being* you piece of shit

crawl back into stalin's rotten rectum, fuckchop, and take your vids with you

I see someone released the Gimp today. What's up with that? Seriously, back to your Flame Zone hole.

It's just not nice to speculate about the death of a young person and their parent's reaction to it.

Unless you're talking about Casey Anthony of course.

Well, the truth isn't usually something you find by believing the first story youo here, either. It also doesn't come with tissues, a security blanket or prozac.

Some people are just too big of emotional train wrecks to handle it, or even look for it. Check out the kneejerk reaction on del to Paul's thread.

Classic.

Well, the truth isn't usually something you find by believing the first story youo here, either. It also doesn't come with tissues, a security blanket or prozac.

Some people are just too big of emotional train wrecks to handle it, or even look for it. Check out the kneejerk reaction on del to Paul's thread.

Classic.

:lmao:

a piece of shit is a piece of shit; there's no emotion involved.

keep up the good work

Body language is a piss poor basis for an especially offensive conspiracy theory.

That's not to say the media hasn't been complicit in the effort to expand the parameters of the police state that is present day America, nor does it exonerate certain government officials of the charge that they've consistently used such tragedies to further their agendas.

When a post elicits such a vitriolic response its a sure sign that it touched a sore spot and there must be a truth there. The offended ones do not want something to be heard.

It may be that they are offended because all the actors in the videos are jews.

Ditto, I listened to the first couple of minutes of the longer link and concur. What I don't understand is why even a piece of shit would be so low as to post something so despicable.

Because there are whack jobs everywhere. And they have their first amendment rights. Sadly sometimes I regret having served to protect them.

Yanno.........................they've arrested people who have said false information about the Sandy Hook shootings.

Matter of fact, the police said they would actively prosecute anyone who did so.

I hope that this thread is seen by the police, and your ass is thrown in jail.

Well, I disagree about the hoax possibility, that does not mean the OP has no Rights to Freedom of speech simply because you disagree with him. More Liberal tyranny.

Forum List

Back