Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Can't handle hearing what you don't wanna hear? Piss off and leave my thread. Ya big ole crybaby.
This is your usual nonsensical reply.

As you already noted Princess Paulie, like 9/11Shit4Brains ("someone farted in here"), has only a small cue card of responses ("paid gov't Internet trolls") from which to work. These are extremely limited - perhaps mentally challenged - CT minds. Cappy encourages their silliness so he can feel smarter than someone. It's all pretty pathetic when you think about it.

...ridiculing and shaming people into silence isn't gonna work anymore. More & more are questioning Government/Corporate Media narratives. You're just gonna have to deal with that. Caspisce.

Classic tinfoil hatism.

Pointing out that the OP premise is completely devoid of facts or objective, documented evidence doesn't constitute 'silencing,' it constitutes compelling the OP to support his premise with facts and objective, documented evidence.

And of course the next response from the tinfoil hat playbook is to claim that facts and objective, documented evidence have already been provided but everyone refuses to accept it.

Paranoia is both tedious and predicable.

["Alluded?" Really? You don't know the diff between "alluded" and "eluded?"
You shouldn't use big words whose meaning and use eludes you. :lmao:

Oh, look, SAYIT caught Cappy in a word choice snafu. Sayit ain't so! :shock: :cry: :laugh:

I've never claimed to be perfect or smarter than anyone else on this board, and your apparent fixation on my intellect (however strong or weak you perceive it to be) says more about you than it does about me.

Oh, look, SAYIT caught Cappy in a word choice snafu. Sayit ain't so! :shock: :cry: :laugh:

I've never claimed to be perfect or smarter than anyone else on this board, and your apparent fixation on my intellect (however strong or weak you perceive it to be) says more about you than it does about me.

Like i said, don't invest too much time on the loyal Goose Steppers. They'll be claiming you hate America and children any minute now. Some are paid Government Internet Trolls, others are just poor lost dupes. You'll never get through. All they know is Government/Corporate Media Propaganda. But hey, keep on questioning. Don't let the bastards get you down. :)

Last edited:
...ridiculing and shaming people into silence isn't gonna work anymore. More & more are questioning Government/Corporate Media narratives. You're just gonna have to deal with that. Caspisce.

Classic tinfoil hatism.

Pointing out that the OP premise is completely devoid of facts or objective, documented evidence doesn't constitute 'silencing,' it constitutes compelling the OP to support his premise with facts and objective, documented evidence.

And of course the next response from the tinfoil hat playbook is to claim that facts and objective, documented evidence have already been provided but everyone refuses to accept it.

"tinfoil hatism?" Gawd, you Goose Steppers are so bleepin hilarious. :laugh:

I don't know, Paulie; maybe someone should take it on himself to create a summarized timeline of documented inconsistencies and other verifiable signs of coverup in this whole Sandy Hook travesty. This thread alone constitutes a treasure trove of potential avenues to explore in that regard. Not me, of course, but maybe someone should devote some time and effort to that.

This is a pretty good review. All the voices, all sides. Etc. . . .

Classic tinfoil hatism.

"tinfoil hatism?" Gawd, you Goose Steppers are so bleepin hilarious. :laugh:
thats their typical reply when they are cornered.lol.love how he just proved your point FOR you.:biggrin:

love his hypocrisy.all this he just posted below,describes the sheople like him who accept the official version.oh my the irony.:lmao:

paranoia would be someone who is so afraid of the truth they believe everything the media spoonfeeds them.:asshole:

Last edited:

Like i said, don't invest too much time on the loyal Goose Steppers. They'll be claiming you hate America and children any minute now. Some are paid Government Internet Trolls, others are just poor lost dupes. You'll never get through. All they know is Government/Corporate Media Propaganda. But hey, keep on questioning. Don't let the bastards get you down. :)

pretty much the majority that defend the official version in this section such as steady mercury,gomer pyle ollie, sayit-aka dawgshit sock,are paid internet trolls. those kind constantly give away all the time they are paid internet trolls the fact they have to resort to lying all the time everyday when they are cornered and come back everyday posting lies. the ones that are brainwashed,they leave and dont come back.they are so shocked by what they see they dont have any answers for it so instead of admitting your right,they just leave and dont come back which you see from time to time although its rare.

pretty much the majority that defend the official version in this section such as steady mercury,gomer pyle ollie, sayit-aka dawgshit sock,are paid internet trolls. those kind constantly give away all the time they are paid internet trolls the fact they have to resort to lying all the time everyday when they are cornered and come back everyday posting lies. the ones that are brainwashed,they leave and dont come back.they are so shocked by what they see they dont have any answers for it so instead of admitting your right,they just leave and dont come back which you see from time to time although its rare.

Oh yeah, it's the same ole same ole. Anyone who questions Government/Corporate Media narratives is a "Batshit paranoid tinfoil dog-abusing baby-hater, who will be reviled by everyone. And if you love your country, freedom, happiness, rainbows, Rock & Roll, puppy dogs, apple pie, and your Grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone...EVER!"

Always remember, ignorance is strength for most.

This is a pretty good review. All the voices, all sides. Etc. . . .
Good points raised by Fetzer and Halbig in that video, specifically the anomalous actions of first responders, the stone-walling of FOIA requests, the secrecy policy surrounding the demolition of the crime scene (*before* the release of the official investigative summary ), and the actions of other state officials to suppress public disclosure of normally accessible information and to block the release of 911 tapes (which apparently succeeded, at least where some of the calls were concerned), all of which is documented or otherwise verifiable; but there are other troubling aspects of the travesty (equally verifiable) that were left off the table at the meeting (for instance the nearby active shooter drill, which occupied vital resources and fomented confusion on the day of the incident -- a fact that was verified by at least one of the 911 recordings).

It should be said: the invasion of the school board meeting and other local agencies in and around Newtown back in May seemed more for show than anything else, and I'm not just talking in regards to the actions of the so-called 'truthers' in attendance. Loved the admitted "bi-polar" chick from Texas and the single self-proclaimed Newtown resident with the Irish/Scottish sounding surname and the super thick accent that I couldn't quite place, although I certainly wouldn't place anywhere near Ireland or Scotland. ;)

The sad truth is that the efforts of Halbig et al, as noble as they seem at face value, will probably amount to little more than a fool's errand, resulting in nothing but further legal precedents to suppress public disclosure in similar cases in the future -- which should give pause WRT the question as to whose purposes are really being served by some of these truther activists, however well-intentioned they may be at heart.

Last edited:
I noted the same things. But what needed to be said was put on record, even if the state had it's plants to make them all look like they are the paranoid.

And what if every person that believes in a conspiracy is a little paranoid? As the questions raised here attest, you don't need to be paranoid to see something isn't quite right. Those two guys near the middle in the baseball caps that stated they were just average Joe's with no expertise but could quite clearly see this was not run like an emergency should be run. Their questions should be a wake up call to every one. If you can think for yourself, you can see something isn't quite right. Do I know what it is? No. But I do know they aren't telling us something.

Quotation-Hunter-S-Thompson-ignorance-truth-Meetville-Quotes-32798.jpg

I noted the same things. But what needed to be said was put on record, ...

...at a local school board meeting, in which the out-of-towners really had no standing.

I agree some important issues were brought to light before a small portion of the public. Unless I miss my guess, the story most likely got next to no play in the national mainstream, and the local papers and their websites probably derided the event. Placing the video on YouTube is all well and good, but let's face it, it's not going to reach many people outside of *the Alex Jones crowd (and no, *I don't mean that pejoratively; it's just the reality of the situation).

even if the state had it's plants to make them all look like they are the paranoid. ...

The bi-polar woman from Texas seemed to be on her own little crusade to re-label bi-polar people as gifted instead of 'mentally ill' or 'emotionally unstable'. Yeah, good luck with that, Lady!

...If you can think for yourself, you can see something isn't quite right. Do I know what it is? No. But I do know they aren't telling us something. ...[E.A.]

And that's a perfectly good place to be in your mind. Where so many 'conspiracy theorists' run amok, in my opinion, is in going beyond what they know to speculate as to "what it is" they don't know. So, kudos, Bro. :thup:

Where so many 'conspiracy theorists' run amok, in my opinion, is in going beyond what they know to speculate as to "what it is" they don't know.

CTs not only tend to "run amok" but tend also to believe in all and any CT as if support for all will engender support for the individual's pet CT.
Kinda like a cult.
While Mr. Beale has calmed since last I read him - recently admitting that CTs may be at least a bit paranoid - 9/11, NoSpam and Paulie are still crazy as bedbugs.
My issue with you is you like to prod the idiots and then pretend you aren't one of them.

...Mr. Beale has calmed since last I read him - recently admitting that CTs may be at least a bit paranoid - 9/11, NoSpam and Paulie are still crazy as bedbugs. ...

What is it with you and these frequent announcements of your opinions of certain other posters on this board? :dunno:

Seriously, if you're *not* being paid to keep track of the "CTs" around here, you MUST be one of the most self-important people on the planet. I hope, for your sake, that you are a 'paid shill', because the only alternative is that you're a cyber-stalking, ego-manical douchebag!

...My issue with you is you like to prod the idiots and then pretend you aren't one of them.

Yes, I know it irks you to no end that I don't come out and theorize like some of the others, so the "T" in your little "CT" label doesn't really apply to me, but that doesn't change the fact that your opinion matters about as much to me as the wad of toilet paper I flushed after my most recent dump.

Three words: Get. Over. Yourself.

...Mr. Beale has calmed since last I read him - recently admitting that CTs may be at least a bit paranoid - 9/11, NoSpam and Paulie are still crazy as bedbugs. ...

What is it with you and these frequent announcements of your opinions of certain other posters on this board? :dunno:

Seriously, if you're *not* being paid to keep track of the "CTs" around here, you MUST be one of the most self-important people on the planet. I hope, for your sake, that you are a 'paid shill', because the only alternative is that you're a cyber-stalking, ego-manical douchebag!

...My issue with you is you like to prod the idiots and then pretend you aren't one of them.

Yes, I know it irks you to no end that I don't come out and theorize like some of the others, so the "T" in your little "CT" label doesn't really apply to me, but that doesn't change the fact that your opinion matters about as much to me as the wad of toilet paper I flushed after my most recent dump.

Or he or she is just very very lonely. But you nailed it perfectly. Wish we still had Reps to give. Nice job. :)

Or he or she is just very very lonely. But you nailed it perfectly. Wish we still had Reps to give. Nice job. :)

Because you never give your opinion of other posters, letting us know they are goose-steppers or dogs to their master or anything like that....... :lol:

you're a cyber-stalking
Stalking by posting about conspiracy theory behavior by conspiracy theorists, in a forum devoted to conspiracy theories? What an utterly retarded accusation.

Yes, I know it irks you to no end that I don't come out and theorize like some of the others, so the "T" in your little "CT" label doesn't really apply to me
Actually you just proved his point perfectly.

CTs not only tend to "run amok" but tend also to believe in all and any CT as if support for all will engender support for the individual's pet CT.
Yep, it is a kneejerk reaction. Just about any world event is immediately analyzed from the angle of how it can be framed as a conspiracy theory, regardless of how far the strands of logic must be stretched to cover all the holes in the theory.

Forum List

Back