Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

fun fact pauly is a robo poster ...check any one of his numerous rants /threads and the above paragraph will appear ....
Yep he does tend to have maybe half a dozen go-to moves that get regurgitated over and over. He'll even fire off one of his locked and loaded responses when it makes absolutely no sense in the context of the thread, I think seeing him in a job interview would be hilarity in it's highest form.

fun fact pauly is a robo poster ...check any one of his numerous rants /threads and the above paragraph will appear ....
Yep he does tend to have maybe half a dozen go-to moves that get regurgitated over and over. He'll even fire off one of his locked and loaded responses when it makes absolutely no sense in the context of the thread, I think seeing him in a job interview would be hilarity in it's highest form.

:laugh: That from likely paid Government troll stooges. Absolutely hilarious.

Oh....more on sock puppets........

These people are on top of the conspiracy forum like flies on dog doo. They buy EVERY SINGLE official version of events.>> see Walking Dead zombies<< ........never even an iota of curiosity on ANY event.

C'mon.......:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

The mission?

Hammer home the matrix thinking at any cost.:coffee:

Oh yeah, they're All-In on Government/Corporate Media propaganda. But i understand, it's years & years of conditioning. 'Never ever question the Government/Corporate Media narrative.' Cause if you do, you're a 'Batshit paranoid tinfoil dog-abusing baby-hater, and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and or freedom, happiness, rainbows, Rock & Roll, puppy dogs, apple pie, and your Grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone.'

Yup, and i wears a tinfoil hat and hates America too. Yuk Yuk. Man, you Goose Steppers are soo dang boring.

These people are on top of the conspiracy forum like flies on dog doo. They buy EVERY SINGLE official version of events.>> see Walking Dead zombies<< ........never even an iota of curiosity on ANY event.

The mission?

Oh yeah, they're All-In on Government/Corporate Media propaganda. But i understand, it's years & years of conditioning. 'Never ever question the Government/Corporate Media narrative.' Cause if you do, you're a 'Batshit paranoid tinfoil dog-abusing baby-hater, and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and or freedom, happiness, rainbows, Rock & Roll, puppy dogs, apple pie, and your Grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone.'

Yup, and i wears a tinfoil hat and hates America too. Yuk Yuk. Man, you Goose Steppers are soo dang boring.

Right on queue.....

The mission?

Right on queue.....

My thought exactly. Next I figured he was just goofin' and playin' his part. Finally I realized the one-trick-pony is stone cold serious. You really can't teach the old fool new tricks.

The mission?

Right on queue.....

My thought exactly. Next I figured he was just goofin' and playin' his part. Finally I realized the one-trick-pony is stone cold serious. You really can't teach the old fool new tricks.

Actually, 'old fools' are loyal dumbed-down Goose Steppers like you. ;)

You've made basically this same post at least 14 times, perfectly matching the repetition behavior common to mental illness.

Yeah, you said that. Many many many times before. Ya silly dipshit. How bout another one of your lame 'You gots Tinfoil Hat!' rants? You dipshits never seem to get enough of that one.

SteadyMercury said:
You've made basically this same post at least 14 times, perfectly matching the repetition behavior common to mental illness. [emphasis Capstone's]
Yeah, you said that. Many many many times before. Ya silly dipshit. How bout another one of your lame 'You gots Tinfoil Hat!' rants? You dipshits never seem to get enough of that one.[emphasis Capstone's]

Touché! :lol:

I've never said he's made the same post 14 times before. I'm just in awe watching this psychotic person reset over and over.

I've never said he's made the same post 14 times before. I'm just in awe watching this psychotic person reset over and over.

Maybe not, but as you should have concluded from my highlighting of the texts I quoted, I was alluding to the repeated ad hominem concerning Paulitician's sanity.

If I were a more gifted researcher, I might actually try to dig up 14 or so of your previous posts (not including this latest contribution), in which you've cast aspersions on Paulitician's thought processes (not to mention the collective psychological well-being of those inclined toward conspiratorial thinking).

You've made basically this same post at least 14 times, perfectly matching the repetition behavior common to mental illness.

Yeah, you said that. Many many many times before. Ya silly dipshit. How bout another one of your lame 'You gots Tinfoil Hat!' rants? You dipshits never seem to get enough of that one.
Likely because it's true.

And you and other tinfoil hat types are the most ridiculous: you contrive your bizarre conspiracy theory, fail to back it up with any objective, documented evidence, and when you're called on it you respond by claiming that there's a 'conspiracy' to cover up the 'evidence' proving your bizarre conspiracy theory is 'true.'

Sandy Hook was real. It was left families torn and parents who will long for their children the rest of their lives. You are as low as someone can go to say otherwise. I just hope that you don't have to share a similar loss in your life.

Sandy Hook was real. It was left families torn and parents who will long for their children the rest of their lives. You are as low as someone can go to say otherwise. I just hope that you don't have to share a similar loss in your life.

More shaming. But guess what? That doesn't work anymore. More & more people are beginning to question Government/Corporate Media narratives. And all the ridiculing and shaming in the world isn't gonna stop it. Those days are over. Better learn to deal with it.

More shaming. But guess what? That doesn't work anymore. More & more people are beginning to question Government/Corporate Media narratives. And all the ridiculing and shaming in the world isn't gonna stop it. Those days are over. Better learn to deal with it.

And a lie is still a lie. Learn it....

And a lie is still a lie. Learn it....

Lies are what your Government/Corporate Media are all about. Learn it....

Go up and talk to some of the parents who lost their child that morning. Then come back and tell me it was a hoax. You have no shame, do you.

And I am not talking about Government lies. I am talking about a tragedy that occurred in an elementary school in Connecticut. If you want to talk about Government lies, start another thread.

Go up and talk to some of the parents who lost their child that morning. Then come back and tell me it was a hoax. You have no shame, do you.

And I am not talking about Government lies. I am talking about a tragedy that occurred in an elementary school in Connecticut. If you want to talk about Government lies, start another thread.

Have you talked to any of them? Probably not. So you don't know anything really. What proof do you have that anything happened at all? I'm not saying it didn't, but what proof is there that it did?

Mostly what i observed was a lot of bad Crisis Acting and lots of claims that were very questionable. Point is, neither you or me really know anything. I think it's perfectly reasonable to question Government/Corporate Media narratives. I think everyone should.

Forum List

Back