Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Stalking by posting about conspiracy theory behavior by conspiracy theorists, in a forum devoted to conspiracy theories? ...

What better medium for someone apparently obsessed with keeping track of the nuances and changes in other posters' thought processes, especially when the obsession seems to involve only those with a pronounced anti-establishment bent who tend to frequent this forum? A place that attracts the preferred prey might seem ideal for a cyber-stalker like SAYIT. :doubt:

SteadyMercury said:
Capstone said:
Yes, I know it irks you to no end that I don't come out and theorize like some of the others, so the "T" in your little "CT" label doesn't really apply to me...
Actually you just proved his point perfectly.

You mean, in your eyes, I actually validated the most recent in the long line of SAYIT's stalking-induced opinions of other posters?

Oh, the humanity!

Last edited:
Yep, it is a kneejerk reaction. Just about any world event is immediately analyzed from the angle of how it can be framed as a conspiracy theory, regardless of how far the strands of logic must be stretched to cover all the holes in the theory.

The reflex to consume the pablum fed to the masses during such events, with no analysis whatsoever, is far more common. Generally speaking, it doesn't require an approach from any angle to see the holes in some of those 'official narratives', because the reality on the ground rarely supports them.

What better medium for someone apparently obsessed with keeping track of the nuances and changes in other posters' thought processes, especially when the obsession seems to involve only those with a pronounced anti-establishment bent who tend to frequent this forum? A place that attracts the preferred prey might seem ideal for a cyber-stalker like SAYIT.
Obsessed? You continue to set a very low bar for words like stalker and obsessed, I suspect he gives zero fucks what is going on in this forum when he's not in this forum.

You mean, in your eyes, I actually validated the most recent in the long line of SAYIT's stalking-induced opinions of other posters?
Yes, you validated his observation on your behavior.

The reflex to consume the pablum fed to the masses during such events, with no analysis whatsoever, is far more common. Generally speaking, it doesn't require an approach from any angle to see the holes in some of those 'official narratives', because the reality on the ground rarely supports them.
The reality on the ground rarely supports them in the mind you conspiracy theory types, because the least likely and most complex unreasonable explanation is favored just by virtue of not being the official angle.

Stalking by posting about conspiracy theory behavior by conspiracy theorists, in a forum devoted to conspiracy theories? ...

What better medium for someone apparently obsessed with keeping track of the nuances and changes in other posters' thought processes, especially when the obsession seems to involve only those with a pronounced anti-establishment bent who tend to frequent this forum? A place that attracts the preferred prey might seem ideal for a cyber-stalker like SAYIT. :doubt:

SteadyMercury said:
Capstone said:
Yes, I know it irks you to no end that I don't come out and theorize like some of the others, so the "T" in your little "CT" label doesn't really apply to me...
Actually you just proved his point perfectly.

Oh, the humanity!

Personally, i hear what you're saying but remember my earlier warning. Don't invest too much time on the Goose Steppers. It'll just be one long pointless circular argument.

Some who troll here are paid Government Internet Trolls, and others are just weird stalker-types. You'll never get through. I just slap em around a bit when i feel like it. But for the most part, i don't engage them much. It really is pointless. So be careful, don't go in too deep. :)

Obsessed? You continue to set a very low bar for words like stalker and obsessed, ...

All in good fun, Steady. :)

I mean, it's not like I could go back through this and other threads in the forum to quote a significant number of posts from SAYIT's collective dossier on the "CTs", right? ;)

Yes, you validated his observation on your behavior.

Well, if that's so, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Personally, I think your underwear is a bit too tight or something, because you seem to take these light-hearted back-and-forths a little too seriously. Of course, that's your problem, not mine, so what the hell ever...

I mean, it's not like I could go back through this and other threads in the forum to quote a significant number of posts from SAYIT's collective dossier on the "CTs", right?
Yeah a guy talking about the conspiracy theorists in a forum about conspiracy theories. Crazy ain't it.

Nah I think it was a pretty easy call. He pointed out your try to separate yourself from your fellow conspiracy theorists, and one post later you make a feeble attempt to do exactly that. Pretty funny.

Personally, I think your underwear is a bit too tight or something, because you seem to take these light-hearted back-and-forths a little too seriously. Of course, that's your problem, not mine, so what the hell ever...
The guy who accuses another of being an obsessed stalker just for posting about conspiracy nut in a conspiracy theory message board is the last who should be attempting to gauge the feelings of others, you clearly suck at it.

I mean, it's not like I could go back through this and other threads in the forum to quote a significant number of posts from SAYIT's collective dossier on the "CTs", right?
Yeah a guy talking about the conspiracy theorists in a forum about conspiracy theories. Crazy ain't it.

Nah I think it was a pretty easy call. He pointed out your try to separate yourself from your fellow conspiracy theorists, and one post later you make a feeble attempt to do exactly that. Pretty funny.

The guy who accuses another of being an obsessed stalker just for posting about conspiracy nut in a conspiracy theory message board is the last who should be attempting to gauge the feelings of others, you clearly suck at it.

So why are you here? Why are you still stalking my threads? If you're not interested in Conspiracy Theories, why are you here everyday? Are you one of those who actually believes they're some kind of 'Debunker Hero' or something? Because that would be truly pathetic.

I would actually respect you more if you were a paid Government Internet Troll. I mean, that would be your job. I could get that. So if you're not interested in Conspiracy Theories, why visit a Conspiracy Theory Forum everyday? Just curious.

So why are you here? Why are you still stalking my threads? If you're not interested in Conspiracy Theories, why are you here everyday? Are you one of those who actually believes they're some kind of 'Debunker Hero' or something? Because that would be truly pathetic.

I would actually respect you more if you were a paid Government Internet Troll. I mean, that would be your job. I could get that. So if you're not interested in Conspiracy Theories, why visit a Conspiracy Theory Forum everyday? Just curious.
Ah... pauly I never said that.
to answer I Am very interested in the people that see conspiracies everywhere.
I'm not stalking "your" threads and I'm not here everyday and neither are you, you only seem to pop up when there's a tragedy somewhere.
that makes you one sick fuck.

I'm not stalking "your" threads and I'm not here everyday and neither are you, you only seem to pop up when there's a tragedy somewhere.

No, you do stalk my threads. But why? You don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. We get that. So why visit a Conspiracy Theory Forum everyday? I think it's because you're a very lonely sick fuck.

Yup, like going to the zoo except in here Paulitician, Capstone, and the rest of the conspiracy theory types are free to view and interact with.

So that's why you stalk and visit a Conspiracy Theory Forum everyday? Yeah, that just sounds pathetically creepy. You're not even being paid to stalk here? God, you're pretty dang loony tunes. :cuckoo:

No, you do stalk my threads. But why? You don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. We get that. So why visit a Conspiracy Theory Forum everyday? I think it's because you're a very lonely sick fuck.

But Daws isn't here everyday, they aren't your threads, and I've noticed no one stalking you. Perhaps you are feeling a bit paranoid. I understand that is common among CTs.

Yup, like going to the zoo except in here Paulitician, Capstone, and the rest of the conspiracy theory types are free to view and interact with.

So that's why you stalk and visit a Conspiracy Theory Forum everyday? Yeah, that just sounds pathetically creepy. You're not even being paid to stalk here? God, you're pretty dang loony tunes. :cuckoo:

For those who find you CTs to be amusing this board is like a video game but some here want to know what makes CTs wrap their heads in foil and post silliness. What motivates you, Paulie?

But Daws isn't here everyday, they aren't your threads, and I've noticed no one stalking you. Perhaps you are feeling a bit paranoid. I understand that is common among CTs.

Ha, didn't take you long to stalk away. Seriously, if you're not getting paid to stalk, you really are one very lonely dipshit. You already made it clear you don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. So why continue to stalk the Forum? You made your point. You have nothing left to offer. So time for you to exit. Bye :arrow:

Ha, didn't take you long to stalk away. Seriously, if you're not getting paid to stalk, you really are one very lonely dipshit. You already made it clear you don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. So why continue to stalk the Forum? You made your point. You have nothing left to offer. So time for you to exit. Bye :arrow:

But I am looking for something, Paulie, and I've yet to find it. What motivates peeps like you to fabricate and maintain silly CTs in the face of irrefutable proof that your theories are mere flights of baseless fantasy?

But I am looking for something, Paulie, and I've yet to find it. What motivates peeps like you to fabricate and maintain silly CTs in the face of irrefutable proof that your theories are mere flights of baseless fantasy?

You have nothing left to say. You've already made it clear on several occasions that you don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. We get it. So why continue to stalk the Forum and my threads?

If you're not getting paid to, it seems pretty insane for you to frequent here ranting about 'Tinfoil Hats' and so on. You already made your point. So what else do you have to offer? Think about it a bit and consider leaving the Forum.

You have nothing left to say. You've already made it clear on several occasions that you don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. We get it. So why continue to stalk the Forum and my threads?

I've done no such thing but I have made it clear that I don't believe in the pseudo-science and silly fabrications that are the basis of all the 9/11 and Sandy Hook CTs. You have been at it long enough to know you are full of crap so what's the deal? What motivates you to don that foil hat day-after-day and ignore real facts so you can cling to your CT du jour? BTW, this is not your board nor are these your threads. Get a life.

Forum List

Back