Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

I mean, it's not like I could go back through this and other threads in the forum to quote a significant number of posts from SAYIT's collective dossier on the "CTs", right?
Yeah a guy talking about the conspiracy theorists in a forum about conspiracy theories. Crazy ain't it.

Well, if that's so, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Nah I think it was a pretty easy call. He pointed out your try to separate yourself from your fellow conspiracy theorists, and one post later you make a feeble attempt to do exactly that. Pretty funny.

Personally, I think your underwear is a bit too tight or something, because you seem to take these light-hearted back-and-forths a little too seriously. Of course, that's your problem, not mine, so what the hell ever...
The guy who accuses another of being an obsessed stalker just for posting about conspiracy nut in a conspiracy theory message board is the last who should be attempting to gauge the feelings of others, you clearly suck at it.

So why are you here? Why are you still stalking my threads? If you're not interested in Conspiracy Theories, why are you here everyday? Are you one of those who actually believes they're some kind of 'Debunker Hero' or something? Because that would be truly pathetic.

I would actually respect you more if you were a paid Government Internet Troll. I mean, that would be your job. I could get that. So if you're not interested in Conspiracy Theories, why visit a Conspiracy Theory Forum everyday? Just curious.
Ah... pauly I never said that.
to answer I Am very interested in the people that see conspiracies everywhere.
I'm not stalking "your" threads and I'm not here everyday and neither are you, you only seem to pop up when there's a tragedy somewhere.
that makes you one sick fuck.

No, you do stalk my threads. But why? You don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. We get that. So why visit a Conspiracy Theory Forum everyday? I think it's because you're a very lonely sick fuck.

But Daws isn't here everyday, they aren't your threads, and I've noticed no one stalking you. Perhaps you are feeling a bit paranoid. I understand that is common among CTs.

Ha, didn't take you long to stalk away. Seriously, if you're not getting paid to stalk, you really are one very lonely dipshit. You already made it clear you don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. So why continue to stalk the Forum? You made your point. You have nothing left to offer. So time for you to exit. Bye :arrow:

But I am looking for something, Paulie, and I've yet to find it. What motivates peeps like you to fabricate and maintain silly CTs in the face of irrefutable proof that your theories are mere flights of baseless fantasy?

You have nothing left to say. You've already made it clear on several occasions that you don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. We get it. So why continue to stalk the Forum and my threads?

I've done no such thing but I have made it clear that I don't believe in the pseudo-science and silly fabrications that are the basis of all the 9/11 and Sandy Hook CTs. You have been at it long enough to know you are full of crap so what's the deal? What motivates you to don that foil hat day-after-day and ignore real facts so you can cling to your CT du jour? BTW, this is not your board nor are these your threads. Get a life.

Hey, you're the one stalking. You can leave and never return to any of my threads. You've already made all the points you can make. You've got nothing left. Time for you to move on.

I mean, it's not like I could go back through this and other threads in the forum to quote a significant number of posts from SAYIT's collective dossier on the "CTs", right?
Yeah a guy talking about the conspiracy theorists in a forum about conspiracy theories. Crazy ain't it.

Nah I think it was a pretty easy call. He pointed out your try to separate yourself from your fellow conspiracy theorists, and one post later you make a feeble attempt to do exactly that. Pretty funny.

Personally, I think your underwear is a bit too tight or something, because you seem to take these light-hearted back-and-forths a little too seriously. Of course, that's your problem, not mine, so what the hell ever...
The guy who accuses another of being an obsessed stalker just for posting about conspiracy nut in a conspiracy theory message board is the last who should be attempting to gauge the feelings of others, you clearly suck at it.

So why are you here? Why are you still stalking my threads? If you're not interested in Conspiracy Theories, why are you here everyday? Are you one of those who actually believes they're some kind of 'Debunker Hero' or something? Because that would be truly pathetic.

I would actually respect you more if you were a paid Government Internet Troll. I mean, that would be your job. I could get that. So if you're not interested in Conspiracy Theories, why visit a Conspiracy Theory Forum everyday? Just curious.
I'm not stalking "your" threads and I'm not here everyday and neither are you, you only seem to pop up when there's a tragedy somewhere.

No, you do stalk my threads. But why? You don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. We get that. So why visit a Conspiracy Theory Forum everyday? I think it's because you're a very lonely sick fuck.

But Daws isn't here everyday, they aren't your threads, and I've noticed no one stalking you. Perhaps you are feeling a bit paranoid. I understand that is common among CTs.

Ha, didn't take you long to stalk away. Seriously, if you're not getting paid to stalk, you really are one very lonely dipshit. You already made it clear you don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. So why continue to stalk the Forum? You made your point. You have nothing left to offer. So time for you to exit. Bye :arrow:

But I am looking for something, Paulie, and I've yet to find it. What motivates peeps like you to fabricate and maintain silly CTs in the face of irrefutable proof that your theories are mere flights of baseless fantasy?

You have nothing left to say. You've already made it clear on several occasions that you don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. We get it. So why continue to stalk the Forum and my threads?

I've done no such thing but I have made it clear that I don't believe in the pseudo-science and silly fabrications that are the basis of all the 9/11 and Sandy Hook CTs. You have been at it long enough to know you are full of crap so what's the deal? What motivates you to don that foil hat day-after-day and ignore real facts so you can cling to your CT du jour? BTW, this is not your board nor are these your threads. Get a life.

Hey, you're the one stalking. You can leave and never return to any of my threads. You've already made all the points you can make. You've got nothing left. Time for you to move on.

You must know by now that I don't take my marching orders from flaming loons, Princess, but I might leave you alone if you provide an honest answer to my question: What motivates you to don that foil hat day-after-day and ignore real facts so you can cling to your CT du jour?

You must know by now that I don't take my marching orders from flaming loons, Princess, but I might leave you alone if you provide an honest answer to my question: What motivates you to don that foil hat day-after-day and ignore real facts so you can cling to your CT du jour?

Oh, you stalker nutters. Ya crack me up. Anyway, gotta run. You go on stalking. Whatever floats your boat i guess. See ya.

A hoax? Who would perpetrate such a hoax and for what ends?
I'm all for conspiracy theories and hashing them out as best as possible. But we're going to need to do a lot better than the perceived emotional states of grieving parents to tie anything up here.
Of course it was a hoax. You have to understand the power of Zionism these days. The Zionists are multiracial, yes, multiracial, and multiparty. but they seek to weaken the USA. They want to disarm people in the USA. I am a liberal for gun rights, much like JFK was. Bloomberg has been connected to the Sandy Hook Hoax. This website I put together slam dunks the liars who say it was not a hoax, and exposes the evil: Sandy Hook Was Definitely a Hoax

Ah yes, another one of the tried and true Pauli responses. If you don't agree with me, you must be stalking me! There's no possible reason for someone to visit a thread in which they don't agree with the OP! :rofl:

Ah yes, another one of the tried and true Pauli responses. If you don't agree with me, you must be stalking me! There's no possible reason for someone to visit a thread in which they don't agree with the OP! :rofl:

Nah, some here are just creepy stalkers & lurkers. And they know who they are. They're either paid Government Internet Trolls, or just very lonely creeps. All they have to offer is "You gots Tinfoil Hat!", "You hate America!", "You hate Children!" and so on and so on. They have nothing else to offer. It is what it is.

The reality on the ground rarely supports them in the mind you conspiracy theory types, because the least likely and most complex unreasonable explanation is favored just by virtue of not being the official angle.

Can't speak for all of us "conspiracy theory types", but I'm an Occam's Razor guy, myself. Apart from their failure to comport with the reality on the ground, the official story-lines in a few notable instances haven't stood up under the principle of parsimony either, unless you consider no explanation at all to be the simplest one possible. :doubt:

Case in point: the Sandy Hook narrative.

A mass school shooting by a single crazy gunman sounds simple enough, alright; but that story-line doesn't explain the extremely anomalous behavior/procedures of emergency responders, law enforcement, or the state medical examiner's office, not to mention news reports of multiple strangely-attired suspects on the run (which were independently verified by the police scanner audio on the day of the incident), the nearby active shooter drill (as verified by a couple of the 911 recordings) and most troubling of all, the subsequent actions of Ct. state legislators and the AG's office to suppress the release of information normally accessible to the public (a good portion of which had nothing to do with the identities of the victims or their families). That's not to claim that the Sandy Hook massacre didn't happen; it's simply an assessment of the official story in relation to events (some more widely reported than others), both on the day of the incident and in the weeks and months that followed.

The above paragraph is by no means exhaustive in its spelling out of the many aspects that are problematic to (or otherwise not explained by) the official Sandy Hook narrative, which points up a sort of litmus test where the collective genesis of a few of these high-profile conspiracy theories has been in play. That NO explanation for such aspects may seem simpler than those that could actually account for them in whole or in part, ...isn't a proper application for Sir William's famous principle.

Nah, some here are just creepy stalkers & lurkers. And they know who they are. They're either paid Government Internet Trolls, or just very lonely creeps. All they have to offer is "You gots Tinfoil Hat!", "You hate America!", "You hate Children!" and so on and so on. They have nothing else to offer. It is what it is.

You seem to think you know who they are as well. What I'm curious about is how you determine the difference between a paid government troll, a lonely creep, and someone who simply checks up on their alerts or watched threads?

false you just wish I was stalking "your" thread.
as to every day it's sunday the last time I posted was thursday .
that fact alone proves my point about your mental problems..
another falsehood you promulgate is that I don't believe in conspiracy theories ,in a way that correct but not in the way you wish.
I don't believe theories on conspiracies. conspiracies happen just not the ones or in the way you want them too.

The reality on the ground rarely supports them in the mind you conspiracy theory types, because the least likely and most complex unreasonable explanation is favored just by virtue of not being the official angle.

Can't speak for all of us "conspiracy theory types", but I'm an Occam's Razor guy, myself. Apart from their failure to comport with the reality on the ground, the official story-lines in a few notable instances haven't stood up under the principle of parsimony either, unless you consider no explanation at all to be the simplest one possible. :doubt:

Case in point: the Sandy Hook narrative.

A mass school shooting by a single crazy gunman sounds simple enough, alright; but that story-line doesn't explain the extremely anomalous behavior/procedures of emergency responders, law enforcement, or the state medical examiner's office, not to mention news reports of multiple strangely-attired suspects on the run (which were independently verified by the police scanner audio on the day of the incident), the nearby active shooter drill (as verified by a couple of the 911 recordings) and most troubling of all, the subsequent actions of Ct. state legislators and the AG's office to suppress the release of information normally accessible to the public (a good portion of which had nothing to do with the identities of the victims or their families). That's not to claim that the Sandy Hook massacre didn't happen; it's simply an assessment of the official story in relation to events (some more widely reported than others), both on the day of the incident and in the weeks and months that followed.

The above paragraph is by no means exhaustive in its spelling out of the many aspects that are problematic to (or otherwise not explained by) the official Sandy Hook narrative, which points up a sort of litmus test where the collective genesis of a few of these high-profile conspiracy theories has been in play. That NO explanation for such aspects may seem simpler than those that could actually account for them in whole or in part, ...isn't a proper application for Sir William's famous principle.
If you look at the youtube videos, you will see that non of the children even acknowledges there were gunshots. And yet, the official report says 150+ gunshots from a loud semi automatic rifle were fired. What a JOKE.

I guess there's a place for me in SAYIT's CT dossier after all -- under the heading Self-hating Conspiracy Nuts, maybe?

I'm only too happy to be labeled as a kook by the likes of you and SAYIT, Steady. That's just par for the course for discussions in this forum.

Can't speak for all of us "conspiracy theory types"
Yes, we understand you are the conspiracy nut who takes great effort to pretend not to be a conspiracy nut.
And you are a debunker nut? Understanding that Sandy Hook is a conspiracy does not qualify for nuthood. Debunking it qualifies for nuthood. Sandy Hook is so easy to prove a hoax it isn't even a contest. You may want to look at this. It is over an hour long, and I realize that pushes your attention span:

false you just wish I was stalking "your" thread.
as to every day it's sunday the last time I posted was thursday .
that fact alone proves my point about your mental problems..
another falsehood you promulgate is that I don't believe in conspiracy theories ,in a way that correct but not in the way you wish.
I don't believe theories on conspiracies. conspiracies happen just not the ones or in the way you want them too.

Sure thing stalker/lurker loon. Sure thing. ;)

Yes, we understand you are the conspiracy nut who takes great effort to pretend not to be a conspiracy nut.
And you are a debunker nut? Understanding that Sandy Hook is a conspiracy does not qualify for nuthood...]

It certainly would not if Sandy Hook was a conspiracy but...
BTW, have you found anything which supports your ridiculous insistence that "9/11 was a conspiracy" and that "Cheney had both motive and knowledge" and that you "can prove it."

And you are a debunker nut? Understanding that Sandy Hook is a conspiracy does not qualify for nuthood. Debunking it qualifies for nuthood. Sandy Hook is so easy to prove a hoax it isn't even a contest. You may want to look at this. It is over an hour long, and I realize that pushes your attention span:

if you acually could prove sandy was a conspiracy you might be on to something ...badly produced videos by people suffering from the same dilutions you are don't cut it!

if you acually could prove sandy was a conspiracy you might be on to something ...badly produced videos by people suffering from the same dilutions you are don't cut it!

Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory Video Debunked By Experts

Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory Video Debunked By Experts

It does not require an expert to recognize the half-truths, distortions and outright fabrications of the CT Movement. It doesn't even require exceptional intelligence. Sandy Hookers are desperate 9/11 CT failures who need an outrageous gov't conspiracy to re-energize their barely breathing movement. In this case they have gone from very bad to much, much worse and they don't seem to care that people notice.

Your comprehensive answer to every Sandy Hook conspiracy theory - Salon.com

”There’s no hoax. I was there. I stepped over the dead children. That’s no hoax. And it’s offensive to me as an investigator, and it’s offensive to the families who lost their babies to have people come up with silliness like this. Whatever their reasoning is, whatever their rationale is, it’s just terribly offensive,”
- Lt. Paul Vance, Connecticut State Police

Sorry, that was a brilliant video. You are nuts.

Forum List

Back