Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Yes, I have. I am in communication with one of the parents. It is a very sad situation that is made worse by people that question whether it ever happened.

You would be better served venturing back to the grassy knoll theory than to question whether 20 children were murdered.

Yes, I have. I am in communication with one of the parents. It is a very sad situation that is made worse by people that question whether it ever happened.

You would be better served venturing back to the grassy knoll theory than to question whether 20 children were murdered.

If true, i'm very sorry to hear that. I really am. But you still have to question. Even when it's very difficult to do so. In fact, that's when it's especially important to question.

Go up and talk to some of the parents who lost their child that morning. Then come back and tell me it was a hoax. You have no shame, do you.

And I am not talking about Government lies. I am talking about a tragedy that occurred in an elementary school in Connecticut. If you want to talk about Government lies, start another thread.

Have you talked to any of them? Probably not. So you don't know anything really. What proof do you have that anything happened at all? I'm not saying it didn't, but what proof is there that it did?

Mostly what i observed was a lot of bad Crisis Acting and lots of claims that were very questionable. Point is, neither you or me really know anything. I think it's perfectly reasonable to question Government/Corporate Media narratives. I think everyone should.

JimH could BE one of the grieving parents and it wouldn't make a damned bit of difference to one such as you. You are convinced (with absolutely no proof) that the gov't and media are lying and what we have seen from Sandy Hook is just a shabby, gov't/media managed circus. Nothing can penetrate your closed mind ("the gov't always lies and only lies" - Paulie) and nothing can make you see the shabby treatment you and your fellow CT loons have heaped upon those grieving families. People (and I use the term loosely) like you are the lowest form of life.

If true, i'm very sorry to hear that. I really am. But you still have to question. Even when it's very difficult to do so. In fact, that's when it's especially important to question.

Accepting all and any CT that rolls down the sewer pipe and intentionally cropping pix in an effort to bolster your claims is not questioning but rather your way of spreading your mindless hate.

Go up and talk to some of the parents who lost their child that morning. Then come back and tell me it was a hoax. You have no shame, do you.

And I am not talking about Government lies. I am talking about a tragedy that occurred in an elementary school in Connecticut. If you want to talk about Government lies, start another thread.

Have you talked to any of them? Probably not. So you don't know anything really. What proof do you have that anything happened at all? I'm not saying it didn't, but what proof is there that it did?

Mostly what i observed was a lot of bad Crisis Acting and lots of claims that were very questionable. Point is, neither you or me really know anything. I think it's perfectly reasonable to question Government/Corporate Media narratives. I think everyone should.

JimH could BE one of the grieving parents and it wouldn't make a damned bit of difference to one such as you. You are convinced (with absolutely no proof) that the gov't and media are lying and what we have seen from Sandy Hook is just a shabby, gov't/media managed circus. Nothing can penetrate your closed mind ("the gov't always lies and only lies" - Paulie) and nothing can make you see the shabby treatment you and your fellow CT loons have heaped upon those grieving families. People (and I use the term loosely) like you are the lowest form of life.

Oh calm down nutter. Stop being such a crybaby. And i already told you, ridiculing and shaming people into silence isn't gonna work anymore. More & more are questioning Government/Corporate Media narratives. You're just gonna have to deal with that. Caspisce.

You 'question' not in pursuit of 'truth' but to promote a bizarre, delusional, paranoid, unfounded, and reprehensible partisan agenda.

You 'question' not in pursuit of 'truth' but to promote a bizarre, delusional, paranoid, unfounded, and reprehensible partisan agenda.

Dishonest and inaccurate assessment.

Even when it's very difficult to do so.
Wow, it really is difficult to to sit there on a message board and claim almost every world event is a big government conspiracy and the families of the victims are actors who aren't really grieving? Boston bombing you said are lies. Sandy Hook lies. 9-11 lies. Foley beheading was lies.

I envy your strength in facing these difficulties.

Even when it's very difficult to do so.
Wow, it really is difficult to to sit there on a message board and claim almost every world event is a big government conspiracy and the families of the victims are actors who aren't really grieving? Boston bombing you said are lies. Sandy Hook lies. 9-11 lies. Foley beheading was lies.

I envy your strength in facing these difficulties.

Can't handle hearing what you don't wanna hear? Piss off and leave my thread. Ya big ole crybaby.

Obviously the irony of SM mimicking St. Paulie's repetitive nature escapes you. ...

What's obvious to me is that the signficance of the bulge in my cheek alluded you. :doubt:

Don't bother, it'll end up being a long pointless circular argument. Trust me, i know. Some who frequent this Forum are paid Government Internet Trolls. They're paid to push the Government-line on everything. You won't get through. Arguing with them really is a pointless Vicious Circle scenario. Sometimes i do take the time to slap em around a bit. But only if i'm in the mood. So don't invest too much time.

I don't know, Paulie; maybe someone should take it on himself to create a summarized timeline of documented inconsistencies and other verifiable signs of coverup in this whole Sandy Hook travesty. This thread alone constitutes a treasure trove of potential avenues to explore in that regard. Not me, of course, but maybe someone should devote some time and effort to that.

Oh calm down nutter. Stop being such a crybaby. And i already told you, ridiculing and shaming people into silence isn't gonna work anymore. More & more are questioning Government/Corporate Media narratives. You're just gonna have to deal with that. Caspisce.

Get over yourself, Princess. No one is trying to silence you ... you make a fine clown and lying isn't the same as questioning.

Last edited:
I don't know, Paulie; maybe someone should take it on himself to create a summarized timeline of documented inconsistencies and other verifiable signs of coverup in this whole Sandy Hook travesty. This thread alone constitutes a treasure trove of potential avenues to explore in that regard. Not me, of course, but maybe someone should devote some time and effort to that.

Yeah ... never YOU, Cappy. You prefer to encourage the not-too-brights like Paulie to do your dirty work because it allows you to feel smarter than someone.

Last edited:
Obviously the irony of SM mimicking St. Paulie's repetitive nature escapes you. ...

What's obvious to me is that the signficance of the bulge in my cheek alluded you. :doubt:

Don't bother, it'll end up being a long pointless circular argument. Trust me, i know. Some who frequent this Forum are paid Government Internet Trolls. They're paid to push the Government-line on everything...

Oh, no! Not the unsubstantiated "paid Government Internet Trolls" thing again! :lmao:
It never occurs to not-too-brights such as you that you, 9/11Shit4Brains and Cappy that everyone else is not a "paid Government Internet Troll" but rather just normal, rational peeps who don't share your silly POV.

Can't handle hearing what you don't wanna hear? Piss off and leave my thread. Ya big ole crybaby.
This is your usual nonsensical reply.

You like to lecture about questioning, yet you never question you just take at face value whatever the conspiracy angle is. Like the Foley beheading, you insisted over and over that most experts had declared the video fake, yet still haven't been able to produce the identity of a single "expert" that was the source of your conclusion. Why? Because you didn't question it, you saw it on a youtube video and blindly went full sheep.

You're worse than anyone else you point fingers at.

...You prefer to encourage the not-too-brights [...] to do your dirty work because it makes you feel smarter than someone.

That's a very telling statement, SAYIT. ;)

Indeed!
It says you aren't half as smart as you think you are and you need not-too-brights like Princess Paulie to make you feel good about yourself. You have yet to learn that actually being smart is waaay better than just thinking you are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back