Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

out of meds again?

conspiracy loons don't need meds.

Government tools don't HAVE EVIDENCE.:eusa_whistle:

you might want to check your tinfoil hat. I think it's a bit tight on you.
YOU might actually do some research for once in your life instead of trolling with one liners when you are cornered.:ahole-1:
i know it depresses you that you cant absue your power as mod anymore and neg rep people when you cant counter facts now.:asshole:

waits for red x to appear.lol.
Wait....you think you cornered someone? :rofl:

out of meds again?

YOU might actually do some research for once in your life instead of trolling with one liners when you are cornered.:ahole-1:
i know it depresses you that you cant absue your power as mod anymore and neg rep people when you cant counter facts now.:asshole:

reading silly conspiracy theories isn't "doing research".

you're funny.

funny like a clown...
a delusional clown like john wayne gacy ,

out of meds again?

Wait....you think you cornered someone? :rofl:
were all paid shills too!

out of meds again?

reading silly conspiracy theories isn't "doing research".

you're funny.

YOUR the one funny troll.you never do any research because thats all you ever do is read silly conspiracy theories like 19 muslims and bin laden being behind the 9/11 attacks ignoring what many experts say just worshipping every single version of the governments they tell you.you have the warped logic because the government said its true,it automatically is.:ahole-1:

forget what experts say,just what the media tells you is all that matters.great logic there.:cuckoo::lmao:

everytime your challenged to watch videos and debunk them,you trolls cowardly run away with your tails between your legs and you especially, come back with childish one liner insults neg repping people all the time to feel better about yourself and in your warped drugged mind,convince yourself you countered everything.now THATS funny.:lmao:

as always,you have nothing whatsoever to contribute.im done with you.have fun talking to yourself.

never changes with trolls like you who never have any facts you can counter so you have to resort to resurrecting old dead threads.:rolleyes-41:

steady mercurys reply in translation-Yeah you're right 9/11.I never change my trolling ways.I came to the conclusion my handlers were not paying me enough money for the constant ass beatings I always got on 9/11 threads from you and many other truthers and on other threads of government corruption like this so since I was so bored with myself,i felt like trolling and bringing back this old dead thread since i could not take the ass beatings on other threads anymore and your right,everytime i open my mouth i can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll I am and love talking to myself cause im desperate for attention.

never changes with trolls like you who never have any facts you can counter so you have to resort to resurrecting old dead threads.:rolleyes-41:

steady mercurys reply in translation-Yeah you're right 9/11.I never change my trolling ways.I came to the conclusion my handlers were not paying me enough money for the constant ass beatings I always got on 9/11 threads from you and many other truthers and on other threads of government corruption like this so since I was so bored with myself,i felt like trolling and bringing back this old dead thread since i could not take the ass beatings on other threads anymore and your right,everytime i open my mouth i can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll I am and love talking to myself cause im desperate for attention.
IT's good to see you admitting you are troll and will say anything to get any kind of attention.. must suck to be you!

YOUR the one funny troll.you never do any research because thats all you ever do is read silly conspiracy theories like 19 muslims and bin laden being behind the 9/11 attacks ignoring what many experts say just worshipping every single version of the governments they tell you.you have the warped logic because the government said its true,it automatically is.

Experts like the structural Engineers at the NIST? Their investigation was by far the most thorough and comprehensive on the topic of the collapse of WTC 1, 2 and 7. Experts like the engineers at the ASCE who did the Pentagon report? Another extensive and thorough investigative effort. Experts like the FDNY who determined that WTC 7 would collapse from fire and structural damage?

Those experts? I'm not ignoring them. I'm citing them. You'll need to give us a good reason to ignore those experts. And you don't have one. You simply dismiss them completely....for no particular reason. A rational person never would.

And that's why you so consistently fail.

Congrats you have a pic where they have two big nose brown haired girls making same expression, and cropped the top of one's hair off. Try again, they are different girls:

alexisraelfraud2.png

abc_james_foly_siblings_kb_140822_16x9_992.jpg

pivQxd6.png

And further along, why don't you subject your theory to the sniff test. You believe the government made this huge effort to stage the Sandy Hook shooting and the beheading video, all those conspirators and fake families etc. but then they go cheap and use the same fake actress in different national interviews? Make sense? Nope, but that is okay but you ignore anything that doesn't make sense if it is inconvenient to your latest tin hattery.

Some of the trails of crumbs that lead to conspiratorial thinking in all these high-profile events do seem a little too obvious, don't they?

It's almost enough to encourage a tin-hatter to stop following them. ;)
Well they do put all their secret symbols on money and shit...

I've decided to dress like Freddie Mercury every day, that is the only way I can think of to appease them.

That and maybe to kowtow so ensure they have no beef with me and bully me.

The moral of the story? He who laughs last laughs the hardest!!!

Activist Post: School Safety Expert Exposes Sandy Hook Shooting Fraud, Gets Threatened

Wolfgang Halbig has the perfect combination of expertise to evaluate what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School:
◾law enforcement: Florida State Trooper, US Customs Agent.
◾education: teacher, assistant principal, principal.
◾current school safety expert: trained key personnel at over 4,000 US school districts, and over 3,500 school safety officers.

His conclusion after ten months of motivated investigation:

“In my professional opinion, [Sandy Hook was] a scripted event… in planning for maybe two, two and a half years.”

Mr. Halbig’s response is demand for criminal arrests of “leaders” involved in Sandy Hook based on rational embrace of the public evidence he explains in the interview:

◾law enforcement parked 1/4 mile away upon arrival. Why didn’t they rush to a heart-wrenching emergency if it really occurred?
◾no trauma helicopters were ordered. This is unheard of for an actual emergency.
◾no paramedics were allowed in the school. This is unheard of.
◾officials refuse to say who declared all 26 people dead. By law, this must come from a doctor. This refusal of so much basic information indicates lies and cover-ups.
◾official narrative claims emergency personnel didn’t find the school secretary and nurse after 4 hours of searching.
◾this “event” included a traffic sign lit with the message, “everyone must sign in.” Officials refuse any comment on this element that would be present for a staged event/drill.
◾porta potties were on site; again with no comment by officials and consistent with holding a staged event.
◾no names were listed for the 26 children and chorus director at the 2013 Super Bowl event in honor of Sandy Hook. The children resemble the alleged shooting victims. It’s unimaginable to not list these names for such a huge deal.
◾no lawsuits filed by parents for negligence against school district. This is unheard of.
◾Asperger’s causes poor motor skills and muscle tone – how did an alleged 120 pound shooter without training carry ~30 pounds of gear to shoot with such precision? This combination seems impossible to imagine.
◾2 homicide investigators threatened Mr. Halbig for making inquiries consistent with his professional duties to learn about this event for future school safety.
◾Newtown Public Schools won’t return any calls. Mr. Halbig says this non-cooperation to contribute information for other schools’ safety is unheard of.
◾the FBI classified the report on Sandy Hook. This has never been done before, and indicates a cover-up of all the evidence that this was a staged event.
◾radio transmissions are consistent in tone and content for a drill, not an actual emergency.
◾multiple weapons reported at a limited crime scene were never found. This is not credible.
◾law enforcement sent a kindergarten girl from the hall to stay at the crime scene of room 8 to be alone with dead bodies. This is a ridiculous claim that demands investigation and answers.
◾no parents viewed the bodies of their children. This is also unheard of.
◾no documents are being released via Freedom of Information Act requests. This is unheard of.
◾trauma services were never requested. This would never occur.
◾tearing down the school is consistent with destruction of evidence, given the HUGE gaps between official accounts and the evidence.
◾there’s zero evidence that a bio-hazard company was contacted to clean blood, bodily fluids, and officials refuse comment. This is impossible.
◾Mr. Halbig’s inquiries of who installed the school security system has been met with silence. This is unheard of to not get this information to improve other schools

Mr Helbig doesn't even reference from the official report about the shotgun found in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic!!!;):blowup:

To boot........social security records show ZERO deaths: Sandy Hook Victims.

FALSE FLAG: Social Security Records Show NO DEATHS in Alleged SANDY HOOK Massacre [VIDEO] - Secrets of the FedSecrets of the Fed

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

Back into the rabbit hole assholes where it is all comfy and cozy!!!!

Very interesting. Yeah, we'll never know the truth about Sandy Hook. The only 'Truth' most will ever claim to know, will be the Government/Corporate Media narrative. The same can be said of the Boston Marathon Bombings and countless other events. No one really knows anything. They just think they do.

Congrats you have a pic where they have two big nose brown haired girls making same expression, and cropped the top of one's hair off. Try again, they are different girls:

alexisraelfraud2.png

pivQxd6.png

And further along, why don't you subject your theory to the sniff test. You believe the government made this huge effort to stage the Sandy Hook shooting and the beheading video, all those conspirators and fake families etc. but then they go cheap and use the same fake actress in different national interviews? Make sense? Nope, but that is okay but you ignore anything that doesn't make sense if it is inconvenient to your latest tin hattery.

Yeah but sock puppets are gay s0n!!

The "sniff test"? Where does your nose come in when assessing the photos of that woman? Anybody who thinks that there are two different women there has a plate in their head. Its not even debatable. Meanwhile, the sock puppets in this forum fall all over themselves with the "that doesn't make sense" crap......very effective with those deeply entrenched in the matrix. The psychology of this shit, you will notice, is always in your face......so much so that its just not plausible for most to think any other way than with the manufactured reality. It is highly effective......on those desperate to hold onto the comfy reality. Just the released photo of Lanza with eyes popping out of his head like a madman sets the thinking process on the whole event. Highly effective at snuffing out any level of curiosity.

Oh....more on sock puppets........

These people are on top of the conspiracy forum like flies on dog doo. They buy EVERY SINGLE official version of events.>> see Walking Dead zombies<< ........never even an iota of curiosity on ANY event.

C'mon.......:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

The mission?

Hammer home the matrix thinking at any cost.:coffee:

The "sniff test"? Where does your nose come in when assessing the photos of that woman?
Smelling obvious bullshit, which you and the other tin hatters are willing to not do to maintain your constant stream of everything is fake.

You are taking a photo where two girls with same expression on their face, someone purposely cropped off the top of one person's head to make them look more alike, and despite additional pictures that show they look like different people you are hanging your hat on the government going to amazing lengths to pull off massive conspiracies that would include making people and children disappear from existence, yet they cut corners by using the same fake person in two nationally televised interviews, hoping all you clever people wouldn't notice. It doesn't pass the sniff test, but you don't care because you selectively apply common sense.

These people are on top of the conspiracy forum like flies on dog doo. They buy EVERY SINGLE official version of events.>> see Walking Dead zombies<< ........never even an iota of curiosity on ANY event.

The mission?

Oh yeah, they're All-In on Government/Corporate Media propaganda. But i understand, it's years & years of conditioning. 'Never ever question the Government/Corporate Media narrative.' Cause if you do, you're a 'Batshit paranoid tinfoil dog-abusing baby-hater, and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and or freedom, happiness, rainbows, Rock & Roll, puppy dogs, apple pie, and your Grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone.'

alexisraelfraud2.png

pivQxd6.png

the shape of the eyes completely different

The mission?

Oh yeah, they're All-In on Government/Corporate Media propaganda. But i understand, it's years & years of conditioning. 'Never ever question the Government/Corporate Media narrative.' Cause if you do, you're a 'Batshit paranoid tinfoil dog-abusing baby-hater, and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and or freedom, happiness, rainbows, Rock & Roll, puppy dogs, apple pie, and your Grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone.'
fun fact pauly is a robo poster ...check any one of his numerous rants /threads and the above paragraph will appear ....

Forum List

Back