Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

What holes? The audio has been mispresented by people who claim coverup. You haven't argued anything. You are basically saying you aren't interested in the real details of the audio, which proves the man in question was a dispatcher.

There are lies, not holes. Put it this way, people like yourself are not willing to do what it takes to really get at the truth and expose the people who are really suppressing it. There can't be a real search for the truth when those claiming to seek it are lying about crucial evidence.

As stated in the paragraph conveniently left out of your response to me: "It doesn't matter whether their counter-arguments are true or not; what matters is that their explanations echo the official narrative and will accordingly be spread throughout the mainstream, while anything running counter to that narrative will continue to be portrayed as the fodder of nutters, anarchists, and traitors. That's just the reality of the world through which we have to navigate with appropriate discretion."

Of course the misrepresentation of evidence matters, but it's a reality we have to learn to live with, primarily because it's not going away. Point it out, by all means, but don't hang your entire case on it, because the mindless drones that take their marching orders from mainstream sources aren't going to be compelled by the likes of you.

If the 9/11 truth movement has demonstrated anything, it's that the most compelling cases have highlighted the absurdity of the official narrative en totale, simply by presenting it chronologically with sufficient documentation to hamper the efforts of debunkers.

For example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98]9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube[/ame]

That's less than five minutes of tongue-in-cheek truth that's been viewed more than two million times in just over two and a half years.

I'd love to see Corbett do a similarly satirical video on the official narrative of the Sandy Hook travesty.

What holes? The audio has been mispresented by people who claim coverup. You haven't argued anything. You are basically saying you aren't interested in the real details of the audio, which proves the man in question was a dispatcher.

There are lies, not holes. Put it this way, people like yourself are not willing to do what it takes to really get at the truth and expose the people who are really suppressing it. There can't be a real search for the truth when those claiming to seek it are lying about crucial evidence.

As stated in the paragraph conveniently left out of your response to me: "It doesn't matter whether their counter-arguments are true or not; what matters is that their explanations echo the official narrative and will accordingly be spread throughout the mainstream, while anything running counter to that narrative will continue to be portrayed as the fodder of nutters, anarchists, and traitors. That's just the reality of the world through which we have to navigate with appropriate discretion."

Of course the misrepresentation of evidence matters, but it's a reality we have to learn to live with, primarily because it's not going away. Point it out, by all means, but don't hang your entire case on it, because the mindless drones that take their marching orders from mainstream sources aren't going to be compelled by the likes of you.

If the 9/11 truth movement has demonstrated anything, it's that the most compelling cases have highlighted the absurdity of the official narrative en totale, simply by presenting it chronologically with sufficient documentation to hamper the efforts of debunkers.

For example:

9/11: A

That's less than five minutes of tongue-in-cheek truth that's been viewed more than two million times in just over two and a half years.

I'd love to see Corbett do a similarly satirical video on the official narrative of the Sandy Hook travesty.

I'm not talking about debunkers. I'm referring to some folks who've posted tons of evidence in support of the coverup, but have misrepresented audio that indicates clearly, that the man who gave Rodia's ID was a dispatcher giving the requested operator ID for the suspect vehicle. Are you interested in learning and hearing the real audio?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRC4Vk6kisY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRC4Vk6kisY[/ame]

For example:

9/11:

I'm not talking about debunkers. I'm referring to some folks who've posted tons of evidence in support of the coverup, but have misrepresented audio that indicates clearly, that the man who gave Rodia's ID was a dispatcher giving the requested operator ID for the suspect vehicle. Are you interested in learning and hearing the real audio?

For example:

9/11:

Last edited:
Something seems a little off with this one. Your child is brutally murdered, and a few days later you rush to do an interview with a CNN dunce? And watch some of the interview footage with the sound down. Something just doesn't seem right. But hey, that's just my opinion.
Never changes with you does it?

never changes with trolls like you who never have any facts you can counter so you have to resort to resurrecting old dead threads.:rolleyes-41:

out of meds again?

conspiracy loons don't need meds.

Government tools don't HAVE EVIDENCE.:eusa_whistle:

you might want to check your tinfoil hat. I think it's a bit tight on you.
YOU might actually do some research for once in your life instead of trolling with one liners when you are cornered.:ahole-1:
i know it depresses you that you cant absue your power as mod anymore and neg rep people when you cant counter facts now.:asshole:

waits for red x to appear.lol.

I think it is genuinely interesting that some people show a pattern where they believe every event is an elaborate conspiracy, often with actors portraying grieving relatives. Boston marathon bombing, Sandy Hook, etc. all fake nothing is ever real.

Window into mental illness some forum members suffer from.

^someone farted in here.:poop:

i notice the pattern is always consistant with paid shills like you.your hanlder send you to troll these threads IMMEDIATELY an aoppsing post comes up.never fails.lol.

someone farted in here^ oh btw,pass this on to your handlers for me.Let them know this is from me to them.:fu::finger3:

someone farted in here^ oh btw,pass this on to your handlers for me.Let them know this is from me to them.:fu::finger3:
its funny watching the paid shills go into meltdown mode when they have been exposed.the truth hurts.:biggrin: all they can do is shit all over the floor everytime they open their mouths.:biggrin:

out of meds again?

YOU might actually do some research for once in your life instead of trolling with one liners when you are cornered.:ahole-1:
i know it depresses you that you cant absue your power as mod anymore and neg rep people when you cant counter facts now.:asshole:

reading silly conspiracy theories isn't "doing research".

you're funny.

out of meds again?

reading silly conspiracy theories isn't "doing research".

you're funny.

funny like a clown...

its funny watching the paid shills go into meltdown mode when they have been exposed.the truth hurts.:biggrin: all they can do is shit all over the floor everytime they open their mouths.:biggrin:
handjob's daily tantrum is running on full tard ...

Forum List

Back