Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

The thread that refuses to die.

Like most CTs, this one refuses to die because there are enough silly CTs to keep it alive ... forever. :eusa_dance:

You better run away you little pussy ass coward.:D

You better go change your Kotex, you big pussy.

this-vagina-is-huge_1326350626_epiclolcom.jpg

Like most CTs, this one refuses to die because there are enough silly CTs to keep it alive ... forever. :eusa_dance:

Keep on runnin' away you little twerp.:D

I admit I have better things to do than play slap and tickle with a 12 year old, Princess, and I also admit to finding you every bit as stupid as your online persona makes you seem. Carry on. :D

I admit I have better things to do than play slap and tickle with a 12 year old, Princess, and I also admit to finding you every bit as stupid as your online persona makes you seem. Carry on. :D

Show us video that Lanza drove the Honda, got out of the Honda, and shot his way in the school. Without that, you'll remain the bitch you've always been.:lol:

You got nothin' but time to post bullshit and stupidity. Post some evidence of your fake school massacre.:eusa_whistle:

Are you aware of the lies regarding Rodia? Scanner related.:eusa_silenced:

I think you need to widen your scope.

The laundry list of documented inconsistencies encompassing the actions of first responders, follow-up investigators, and state legislators, is now so filthy and long that it overshadows the reported incidentals of the day itself. There's a point at which the coverup becomes a greater crime than the incident itself, and the Sandy Hook coverup has surely surpassed that point.

God forbid, a decade down the road, that this travesty be relegated to arguments on the proverbial 'plane debris and inadequate holes' of well-meaning but misguided 9/11 truth crusaders.

The laundry list of documented inconsistencies encompassing the actions of first responders, follow-up investigators, and state legislators, is now so filthy and long that it overshadows the reported incidentals of the day itself. There's a point at which the coverup becomes a greater crime than the incident itself, and the Sandy Hook coverup has surely surpassed that point.

God forbid, a decade down the road, that this travesty be relegated to arguments on the proverbial 'plane debris and inadequate holes' of well-meaning but misguided 9/11 truth crusaders.

That hasn't been my way. What's wrong with focusing on a major issue such as whether the kid really drove the car to the school? Not only have I figured out some of this but can point to folks who believe in coverup that are actually lying about what is really being said on the scanner.

That hasn't been my way. What's wrong with focusing on a major issue such as whether the kid really drove the car to the school? Not only have I figured out some of this but can point to folks who believe in coverup that are actually lying about what is really being said on the scanner.

You're addressing a symptom, as opposed to attempting to identify and treat its underlying cause; and by focusing on the symptoms individually, you're enabling others to proffer counter-explanations as to the individual symptoms that wouldn't hold water collectively. In case you haven't noticed, taking pot-shots at specific aspects of the evidence offered by conspiracy theorists is the primary MO of the debunker crowd. The only way around this is to overload them with documented factual inconsistencies that would have to be 'explained away' as a group, which would, by its very nature, be much more difficult to pull-off convincingly.

Do as you wish, as if you needed my permission for that, but please bear in mind the mistakes of past 'movements'.

You're addressing a symptom, as opposed to attempting to identify and treat its underlying cause; and by focusing on the symptoms individually, you're enabling others to proffer counter-explanations as to the individual symptoms that wouldn't hold water collectively. In case you haven't noticed, taking pot-shots at specific aspects of the evidence offered by conspiracy theorists is the primary MO of the debunker crowd. The only way around this is to overload them with documented factual inconsistencies that would have to be 'explained away' as a group, which would, by its very nature, be much more difficult to pull-off convincingly.

Do as you wish, as if you needed my permission for that, but please bear in mind the mistakes of past 'movements'.

The most important thing about your post is your disinterest in what could be the best evidence of coverup, the suspect vehicle that came back belonging to a petty criminal born in 1969.

There are no truth movements in 911 or jfk because the most important truths in those cases are unwanted by those who exposed the coverup in numerous other ways.

The most important thing about your post is your disinterest in what could be the best evidence of coverup, the suspect vehicle that came back belonging to a petty criminal born in 1969. ...

Well, the most pertinent thing about the above is your apparent willingness to place all your eggs in a basket that's already been shot full of holes by the debunker crowd.

It doesn't matter whether their counter-arguments are true or not; what matters is that their explanations echo the official narrative and will accordingly be spread throughout the mainstream, while anything running counter to that narrative will continue to be portrayed as the fodder of nutters, anarchists, and traitors. That's just the reality of the world through which we have to navigate with appropriate discretion.

I'm not going to argue this point any further with you. When it's all said and done, we're on the same side, albeit with different ideas as to how to proceed.

The most important thing about your post is your disinterest in what could be the best evidence of coverup, the suspect vehicle that came back belonging to a petty criminal born in 1969. ...

Well, the most pertinent thing about the above is your apparent willingness to place all your eggs in a basket that's already been shot full of holes by the debunker crowd.

I'm not going to argue this point any further with you. When it's all said and done, we're on the same side, albeit with different ideas as to how to proceed.

What holes? The audio has been mispresented by people who claim coverup. You haven't argued anything. You are basically saying you aren't interested in the real details of the audio, which proves the man in question was a dispatcher.

There are lies, not holes. Put it this way, people like yourself are not willing to do what it takes to really get at the truth and expose the people who are really suppressing it. There can't be a real search for the truth when those claiming to seek it are lying about crucial evidence.

In case you haven't noticed, taking pot-shots at specific aspects of the evidence offered by conspiracy theorists is the primary MO of the debunker crowd.

Are you claiming that only a so-called debunker can call out a liar who is supposedly a truther?:lol: That's crazy. So, If I'm a truther I should go along with liars who claim to be on the side of truth?:cuckoo:

I never took pot-shots. People are lying about simple and clear audio because they are covering up the best evidence.

Forum List

Back