San Diego teacher defines ‘fascist’ to class as ‘whites,’ ‘heterosexuals,’ and ‘Christians.

Let me ask you. How many times does your school district teach the American Revolution to a child from K-12?

So far it’s 4-0 I know of that children are only taught once.
The American revolution should be taught only once in high school American History classes because younger chidden do not understand the complexities or language of that era.

I taught America History to high school juniors in Florida,

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on this planet.
Hilarious, Mr ‘Teacher’!!!
Every thread about the decline of education in America (and there are many) and you’re right there defending the decline of education in America. With dozens of posts defending everything from high school grads with a 3rd grade reading level to pedo teachers.

Yep, rotted from within.

Hilarious, Mr ‘Teacher’!!!
Every thread about the decline of education in America (and there are many) and you’re right there defending the decline of education in America. With dozens of posts defending everything from high school grads with a 3rd grade reading level to pedo teachers.

Yep, rotted from within.
Those schools exist almost exclusively in blue states or blue-dominated cities. Put the fucking broad brush away!

I am retired, thank you!

The American revolution should be taught only once in high school American History classes because younger chidden do not understand the complexities or language of that era.

I taught America History to high school juniors in Florida,
Yep!
Only an idiot educator thinks people learn by hearing a topic one time.

Thanks for validating how there’s so many crappy teachers!

Yep!
Only an idiot educator thinks people learn by hearing a topic one time.

Thanks for validating how there’s so many crappy teachers!
Listen up, asshole! I happen to have a degree in history. I never truly understood the complexities and specifics of the Civil War until I took a college class where I spent 3 months studying it. We had a 1000 page textbook that I read cover to cover. Do you think a high school student , middle school student, or elementary school student can understand the implications of the Civil War based on merely repeating the topic for a day or maybe two during the school year?

What you are talking about is called "spiraling", but of course you didn't know that math is about the only topic where it truly works.

I am betting your GED did not cover any of it!'

Stupid shitheads like you equate the conduct of one teacher in a blue state to every teacher in the nation. You are one dumbass MF!

It's not one teacher, bro. This shit is being uncovered all over the place, especially since COVID hit and parents started seeing firsthand what was going on during the distance learning. Shit, go on Twitter and follow LibsofTikTok. She has new videos on there almost daily of teachers totally whacked out of their minds. I can't even imagine my teachers having been like what I'm seeing and I'm not that old.

Is this behavior prevalent? I would like to think not. My son graduated from high school last year and all his teachers seemed pretty normal to me, but there is enough of it out there to merit a lot of concern, particularly in your deep leftist enclaves.

It's not one teacher, bro. This shit is being uncovered all over the place, especially since COVID hit and parents started seeing firsthand what was going on during the distance learning. Shit, go on Twitter and follow LibsofTikTok. She has new videos on there almost daily of teachers totally whacked out of their minds. I can't even imagine my teachers having been like what I'm seeing and I'm not that old.

Is this behavior prevalent? I would like to think not. My son graduated from high school last year and all his teachers seemed pretty normal to me, but there is enough of it out there to merit a lot of concern, particularly in your deep leftist enclaves.

Did I say it was one teacher? Those teachers infest blue state and blue-dominated cities. I have yet to see any posting that did not come from one or the other. Put up, or shut up!

The teacher in question was from (drum roll please!) California! Last I checked that was a blue state. The story is lacking sufficient detail to ascertain if this actually ever really happened.

As to your commentary, you likely don't have a son! Homosexuals usually do not reproduce, and you have stated your relative youth many times on this forum. You are probably not old enough to have a child graduate from high school. This is just another one of your pathetic lies, trying to make yourself relevant. It's not working!

Did I say it was one teacher? Those teachers infest blue state and blue-dominated cities. I have yet to see any posting that did not come from one or the other. Put up, or shut up!

The teacher in question was from (drum roll please!) California! Last I checked that was a blue state. The story is lacking sufficient detail to ascertain if this actually ever really happened.

As to your commentary, you likely don't have a son! Homosexuals usually do not reproduce, and you have stated your relative youth many times on this forum. You are probably not old enough to have a child graduate from high school. This is just another one of your pathetic lies, trying to make yourself relevant. It's not working!
Ah, OK. I realize now you are not a serious person

Ah, OK. I realize now you are not a serious person
I am deadly serious. You on the other hand are a schizoid who bashed Trump when you don't take your meds and think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread when you do. You are an ex-pat Lebanese, who claims to also be Basque. Another schizoid revelation?

You are about as serious as the Three Stooges.

Let me ask you. How many times does your school district teach the American Revolution to a child from K-12?

So far it’s 4-0 I know of that children are only taught once.

Every single year in 5th grade. Every year in the 20 years since I have been there.

So from your post:

1. Your son graduated last year and his teachers "seemed pretty normal"
2. But Libs of Tik Tok

You realize Libs of Tik Tok--whom I also follow--is an aggregate. Many of those she counts as "teachers" are not--they are hourly childcare workers. Doesn't excuse what goes on, but that's like calling nursing home assistants doctors.

In short, the rot is definitely out there. It's not as pervasive as Libs of Tik Tok might make anyone think. If your kids' teachers seem "normal"--they probably are. Trust until you don't have a reason to trust.

And does your district repeat that education for the same child as they advance?
Admiral Gilligan’s is once per life of the student and he thinks that’s education.

These hoops will keep going up and up, see. You thought you had "the schools" immediately on the fact that we never teach the American Revolution. So now you have a teacher who says we do, but YEAH, do you do it ENOUGH.

These hoops will keep going up and up, see. You thought you had "the schools" immediately on the fact that we never teach the American Revolution. So now you have a teacher who says we do, but YEAH, do you do it ENOUGH.
Blah blah blah. Now answer the question.
I picked the Revolution out of the air as a specific topic. And so far you refuse to answer how many times a child learns about history in your school district.

Third and final - how often is a child taught about the Revolution K-12?

Forum List

Back