San Diego teacher defines ‘fascist’ to class as ‘whites,’ ‘heterosexuals,’ and ‘Christians.

And does your district repeat that education for the same child as they advance?
Admiral Gilligan’s is once per life of the student and he thinks that’s education.
Weatherguesser, let's see you explain how the Tax Acts led to the American Revolution. You cannot possibly tell me without Google because you haven't a fucking clue. Why? You have forgotten everything you ever learned about it in school. What did that accomplish? Keep in mind, elementary and middle school students would never get it the first time they were taught, because it is beyond their comprehension, much less remember it when they were taught about the Revolution again!

I found it amazing that what I was taught about the Pilgrim's first Thanksgiving was a total and complete lie! Did you ever learn the truth?

Weatherguesser, let's see you explain how the Tax Acts led to the American Revolution. You cannot possibly tell me without Google because you haven't a fucking clue. Why? You have forgotten everything you ever learned about it in school. What did that accomplish? Keep in mind, elementary and middle school students would never get it the first time they were taught, because it is beyond their comprehension, much less remember it when they were taught about the Revolution again!

I found it amazing that what I was taught about the Pilgrim's first Thanksgiving was a total and complete lie! Did you ever learn the truth?
Pathetic teachers are totally unaware of education through repetition. Really really pathetic.

Didn’t attend that school day?
Sleepy that day at school?
Whoops! There goes your one chance in life to learn some history!

Homeschooling has never before been such a goal to parents.

And remember: this ‘teacher’ is filling young minds with his version of history.

A teacher from Madison High School in San Diego claimed fascists are synonymous with the “modern-day Republican Party” and “white, Christian, heterosexuals,” according to a student at the school. Speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation, the high school student detailed the teacher’s unhinged definition of a “fascist.”

Those are the anti-fascists......us, in other words.

Pathetic teachers are totally unaware of education through repetition. Really really pathetic.

Didn’t attend that school day?
Sleepy that day at school?
Whoops! There goes your one chance in life to learn some history!
I guess you never heard of did any makeup work when you were absent? Most history classes have a textbook they can read, you fucking dumbass!

Judging by your continued demonstration of stupidity, it is apparent you were absent or sleepy for every school day until they threw you out of school for being 18 in middle school.

I guess you never heard of did any makeup work when you were absent? Most history classes have a textbook they can read, you fucking dumbass!

Judging by your continued demonstration of stupidity, it is apparent you were absent or sleepy for every school day until they threw you out of school for being 18 in middle school.
Now Mr Educator thinks every time a kid is absent for a day he has to retake the day!
Yep, this is the level America’s education system is in, folks!

Why are you such a fucking dumbass? Where did I say that?

You never did makeup work when you were absent? No wonder you are a dumbass!
You’re all over the road!
I’m still laughing at you for admitting you think people learn important things by hearing it once, now you claim they can learn it by doing two days of education in one day and absorb everything.

What a hoot!

You’re all over the road!
I’m still laughing at you for admitting you think people learn important things by hearing it once, now you claim they can learn it by doing two days of education in one day and absorb everything.

What a hoot!
No, I told you that younger minds cannot comprehend the information and it is a waste of your time and theirs to teach them only a small portion of the big picture.

I was a teacher for 21 years. I taught math, social studies and anything else my district required. I was always evaluated as a top performer. Your comments apply to curriculum, not the actual instruction of the kids. If you knew ANYTHING at all about education, you would know that. I didn't get to decide what I taught or when. In most cases, my state decided what I taught in my classes. In others, it was the school district that determined curriculum. Only in extremely rare instances, could I decide my own curriculum. and that was when the state or district had none and I was the only teacher of that subject.

No, I told you that younger minds cannot comprehend the information and it is a waste of your time and theirs to teach them only a small portion of the big picture.

I was a teacher for 21 years. I taught math, social studies and anything else my district required. I was always evaluated as a top performer. Your comments apply to curriculum, not the actual instruction of the kids. If you knew ANYTHING at all about education, you would know that. I didn't get to decide what I taught or when. In most cases, my state decided what I taught in my classes. In others, it was the school district that determined curriculum. Only in extremely rare instances, could I decide my own curriculum. and that was when the state or district had none and I was the only teacher of that subject.
1663006891474.gif

Forum List

Back