San Diego teacher defines ‘fascist’ to class as ‘whites,’ ‘heterosexuals,’ and ‘Christians.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Homeschooling has never before been such a goal to parents.

And remember: this ‘teacher’ is filling young minds with his version of history.

A teacher from Madison High School in San Diego claimed fascists are synonymous with the “modern-day Republican Party” and “white, Christian, heterosexuals,” according to a student at the school. Speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation, the high school student detailed the teacher’s unhinged definition of a “fascist.”

And remember: this ‘teacher’ is filling young minds with his version of history.

A teacher from Madison High School in San Diego claimed fascists are synonymous with the “modern-day Republican Party” and “white, Christian, heterosexuals,” according to a student at the school. Speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation, the high school student detailed the teacher’s unhinged definition of a “fascist.”

People(Jack Asses) like that come out of college and Biden wants to pay off their debt! Go figure.
A product of indoctrination doing more indoctrination, teacher should lose his job tomorrow in a sane world.

Stupid shitheads like you equate the conduct of one teacher in a blue state to every teacher in the nation. You are one dumbass MF!

It astounds me how stone-cold stupid these teachers are. Do they not know their students have phones? Do they think a "no phone" policy will stop their students from bringing phones? Or are they so unbelievably stupid they believe these thoughts are above reproach?

In any case, get out of the profession.

It astounds me how stone-cold stupid these teachers are. Do they not know their students have phones? Do they think a "no phone" policy will stop their students from bringing phones? Or are they so unbelievably stupid they believe these thoughts are above reproach?

The teacher should simply be fired. Problem solved.

Stupid shitheads like you equate the conduct of one teacher in a blue state to every teacher in the nation. You are one dumbass MF!
People like you are why the problem has grown so much it’s likely irreversible. Denial and attack the messenger. You may live in a small pocket area where this isn’t the norm, but it’s only time for the cancer to reach you and you’ll have leadership telling teachers to spew this crap or get fired.

San Diego used to be a very patriotic conservative city. This teacher will not only never receive a reprimand, but will likely get promoted to Vice Principal in the near future.

People like you are why the problem has grown so much it’s likely irreversible. Denial and attack the messenger. You may live in a small pocket area where this isn’t the norm, but it’s only time for the cancer to reach you and you’ll have leadership telling teachers to spew this crap or get fired.

San Diego used to be a very patriotic conservative city. This teacher will not only never receive a reprimand, but will likely get promoted to Vice Principal in the near future.

What bubble are you living in? Are you serious?

You think ANY district can tell teachers they're going to "get fired" these days if they won't--indoctrinate? There's a massive, crippling teacher shortage. Have you maybe heard of it? So this is the LEAST likely time in my entire career--nearly 30 years--for districts to make teachers spout off controversial lessons.

You've said some tone deaf things but this one takes the cake. Really.

What bubble are you living in? Are you serious?

You think ANY district can tell teachers they're going to "get fired" these days if they won't--indoctrinate? There's a massive, crippling teacher shortage. Have you maybe heard of it? So this is the LEAST likely time in my entire career--nearly 30 years--for districts to make teachers spout off controversial lessons.

You've said some tone deaf things but this one takes the cake. Really.
Are you really claiming teachers are not required to follow a curriculum?

Are you really claiming teachers are not required to follow a curriculum?

Let me ask you something. How do you think this teacher in San Diego saw fit to write this crap on the board in the first place? There is often at least some--if not wide--latitude in "following curriculum", which leads to my point about no district saying "indoctrinate the kids or get fired".

You'll never admit you're wrong but.....you're wrong.

Let me ask you something. How do you think this teacher in San Diego saw fit to write this crap on the board in the first place? There is often at least some--if not wide--latitude in "following curriculum", which leads to my point about no district saying "indoctrinate the kids or get fired".

You'll never admit you're wrong but.....you're wrong.
The point is he’ll be in his classroom tomorrow continuing his brainwashing kids without any reprimand and will likely by a VP in the near future.

The point is he’ll be in his classroom tomorrow continuing his brainwashing kids without any reprimand and will likely by a VP in the near future.

That's not the point. The point is you made a dunderhead proclamation you can't back up. You also said there are only "small enclaves" where this DOES NOT happen. Also ridiculous.

They don't care. They know that nothing will come of this. Sure, people might complain, but the libs in administration and/or the school board has their backs.

The worst that will happen, is that political pressure might lead them to being told to settle down for a while.

That's it. They will not be fired. Their careers won't be hurt by this. Their friends and coworkers won't turn on them. Hell, they might end up with MORE cred in their circles.

That's not the point. The point is you made a dunderhead proclamation you can't back up. You also said there are only "small enclaves" where this DOES NOT happen. Also ridiculous.
Let me ask you. How many times does your school district teach the American Revolution to a child from K-12?

So far it’s 4-0 I know of that children are only taught once.

Small Pocket? Let's see your proof that that type of conduct is the norm and not the exception. You have one teacher that went off the reservation. That's it!

Why can't you put that broad brush away and see reality in the vast majority of school districts in flyover country?

BTW, where is your proof that this teacher was directed to teach this, especially since that is not their area of certification?

Why do you lie?

Forum List

Back