San Diego Faces Own Medicine as Arizona Residents Cancel Travel Following Boycott of

If you live in Arizona in the summer, you will pray for the chance to go to San Diego.

thats because its like 107 degrees dipshit........

More of a problem for mouth-breathers. Aren't many people in Arizona BECAUSE it is very warm and low humidity? I found San Diego to be breezy, cool and boringly the same day after day. After you see the zoo, it time to leave.

If you live in Arizona in the summer, you will pray for the chance to go to San Diego.

"But it's a dry heat."

I've never understood why people say that. 107 is still 107 no matter how dry it is. I've lived in Colorado, and hot is still hot when it's less humid.

Rick

yea i had a friend who lived in El Centro....sometimes it was 105 at 11 pm....thats great weather to sleep in.....

When tanned I look latino.

Looking latino gets you carded in Arizona when you talk to a cop.

If I talked to a cop he could card me.

You just refuse to understand that EVERYONE they ask for ID will not be illegal.

Let's play 'TM is correct'.

You talk to cop, he 'cards' you, you're legal, and ??? wtf is the problem?

What if he 'cards' the person next to you who is here illegally and that person gets rounded up and booted. Then the cop and the law have both done their job. Yeah!, one less illegal in America.

I fail to see the problem with this law. btw, your interpretation of it is ass-backward.

More of a problem for mouth-breathers. Aren't many people in Arizona BECAUSE it is very warm and low humidity? I found San Diego to be breezy, cool and boringly the same day after day. After you see the zoo, it time to leave.

Hell who needs to go to the zoo when they can just log on to USMB!

that is one of the listed reasons many from Comic-Con want to come up to Anaheim to have the Convention....Disneyland is across the street from the Convention Center...Knots berry farm 7-8 miles away.....the Angels would also be in town if you wanna go to a game....The Pond could have a variety of things going on there.....thats the very reason the NAAM Convention came to OC from LA....more to do....

that is one of the listed reasons many from Comic-Con want to come up to Anaheim to have the Convention....Disneyland is across the street from the Convention Center...Knots berry farm 7-8 miles away.....the Angels would also be in town if you wanna go to a game....The Pond could have a variety of things going on there.....thats the very reason the NAAM Convention came to OC from LA....more to do....

don't forget that giant red mushroom cloud of pollution..

"But it's a dry heat."

I've never understood why people say that. 107 is still 107 no matter how dry it is. I've lived in Colorado, and hot is still hot when it's less humid.

Rick

Hot is hot but the humidity makes it even hotter, IMO.

You're right, I've lived in dry regions and humid regions (Oklahoma, Missouri) and the humidity makes it FEEL hotter, but anything over 100 is damn hot and feels hot no matter how humid or dry the air is.

Rick

"But it's a dry heat."

Rick

Hot is hot but the humidity makes it even hotter, IMO.

You're right, I've lived in dry regions and humid regions (Oklahoma, Missouri) and the humidity makes it FEEL hotter, but anything over 100 is damn hot and feels hot no matter how humid or dry the air is.

Rick

I agree and I should have said that humidity makes it seem hotter, as you said 107 is 107 no matter how dry it is, it's still HOT!

In a less humid environment it is easier to sweat and disperse the heat. Humidity makes that harder to do, thus it "feels" hoter.

Let me know when I'm supposed to be surprised about people living a fantasy and liking comics. The last group of people I expect to grasp reality and see their errors. A sales tax rate of 8.75% makes my vacation dollar not go very far. What's my motivation to go there again?

So in order to defend the bill, you go after people who enjoy the hobby of liking comics and other science fiction stuff? That's really scummy right there liberty.

Comic people are a bit sensitive huh? No, actually I compared the mind set of fantasy on both subjects. Also gave a tangible reason of high taxes in San Diego. I have no idea how you see post #44 comicbook defense to have anything to do with humidty. Unless you get nervous about losing your comics to moisture. In which case, I suggest you move the convention to Arizona. (Got you).

Heres your problem, SD will refill the slots because SD is an awsome place to vaction.

Arizona ......not so much

You should be here when ComicCon comes to town....can't get tickets (sold out almost immediately) and all the hotels/restaurants downtown go into overload for a week.

some inside news for ya bo....the CON may be moving to Anaheim in the next couple of years....:eusa_whistle:

I know...because San Diego isn't big enough. 2014 I think is what they are talking. Anaheim is nice...Blizzcom is there as is Volleyball Junior Olympics.

Harry Harry Harry,, The Mayors in your two biggest cities are firmly on the side of the illegals and for hurting Arizona as much as they can. This issue should not be about vengeance but California seems to setting up some kind of war on Arizona. or at least that's what the media frenzy is saying..

Willow Im of Irish decent and have my family has been in the USA for like ten generations.

I would get asked for my papers in Arizona.

I am dark haired and dark eyed and have been asked at the Border of Cali where I was from by American border guards.

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT ILLEGALS!

Have you ever been to an airport? Have you ever been to another country? What is the big friggin deal all of a sudden about "being asked for you papers" aka being asked who you are, where are you from, and do you have a right to be here?? jeez.. to you want a country or do you not?

I too have been asked at the AZ border what country I'm from. AZ border...not US border.

Harry Harry Harry,, The Mayors in your two biggest cities are firmly on the side of the illegals and for hurting Arizona as much as they can. This issue should not be about vengeance but California seems to setting up some kind of war on Arizona. or at least that's what the media frenzy is saying..

Willow Im of Irish decent and have my family has been in the USA for like ten generations.

I am dark haired and dark eyed and have been asked at the Border of Cali where I was from by American border guards.

No you wouldn't you stupid fuck!

Immigration laws are all about immigration legal or otherwise.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone more stupid than you.

I travel to Mexico twice a month and each time I'm asked for indentification and I'm blonde haired, blue eyed. Have you ever looked at Mexico's immigration laws?

You obviously have never traveled outside the US with the one exception to Mexico.

I see that you want us to model ourselves on Mexico and its laws.

I travel to Mexico twice a month and each time I'm asked for indentification and I'm blonde haired, blue eyed. Have you ever looked at Mexico's immigration laws?

You obviously have never traveled outside the US with the one exception to Mexico.

I see that you don't want a real country with real borders.

I see that you don't want a real country with real borders.

Actually, I do want a real country with real borders...but I have this thing about State borders being treated like national borders.

But, it's not like anyone here really believes you when you go on about what other people believe.

Forum List

Back