San Diego Faces Own Medicine as Arizona Residents Cancel Travel Following Boycott of

I see that you want us to model ourselves on Mexico and its laws.

I see that you don't want a real country with real borders.

Actually, I do want a real country with real borders...but I have this thing about State borders being treated like national borders.

But, it's not like anyone here really believes you when you go on about what other people believe.

Too bad the National didn't protect the Arizonans. left them to their own devices.. and btw.. I just did what you did in the post above mine... see? you are the worlds biggest hypocrite.. :lol::lol::lol: look ^^^ and weep. jawbones.

I see that you don't want a real country with real borders.

Actually, I do want a real country with real borders...but I have this thing about State borders being treated like national borders.

But, it's not like anyone here really believes you when you go on about what other people believe.

Too bad the National didn't protect the Arizonans. left them to their own devices.. and btw.. I just did what you did in the post above mine... see? you are the worlds biggest hypocrite.. :lol::lol::lol: look ^^^ and weep. jawbones.

Actually, I am consistant...and not a liar. Unlike you. But thank you very much for chosing to not come to California (if that's what you do). We thank you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....yeah....that'll show San Diego. How much does Arizona stand to lose in their lost contracts with San Diego again?

You should be here when ComicCon comes to town....can't get tickets (sold out almost immediately) and all the hotels/restaurants downtown go into overload for a week.

some inside news for ya bo....the CON may be moving to Anaheim in the next couple of years....:eusa_whistle:

I know...because San Diego isn't big enough. 2014 I think is what they are talking. Anaheim is nice...Blizzcom is there as is Volleyball Junior Olympics.

and the NAMM Show....

I think that's wonderful. San Diego wants to stick their nose in Arizona's business, San Diego's nose deserves to be chopped off.

Actually, I am consistant...and not a liar. Unlike you. But thank you very much for chosing to not come to California (if that's what you do). We thank you.

you are quite welcome. I'd rather spend my money in Arizona.. thanks for the privilege.. I love the red rock country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....yeah....that'll show San Diego. How much does Arizona stand to lose in their lost contracts with San Diego again?
Do retired white Republicans make a habit of going to California? Somehow I doubt it.

well what saw in the paper here....apparently a lot of Arizonians go to San Diego for whatever....the city council member who they were talking to said as much.....but she was a Hypocrite....she said its sad that the people of Arizona are going to strike back at all those hard working San Diegoians who work in the Tourism industry over this.....what the hell was she trying to do when she voted to Boycott Arizona?....same dam thing.....

let me say this again for all you thick headed idiots out there.....THE STATE HAS NOT CALLED FOR A BOYCOTT OF ANYONE............

Harry Harry Harry,, The Mayors in your two biggest cities are firmly on the side of the illegals and for hurting Arizona as much as they can. This issue should not be about vengeance but California seems to setting up some kind of war on Arizona. or at least that's what the media frenzy is saying..

Willow Im of Irish decent and have my family has been in the USA for like ten generations.

I would get asked for my papers in Arizona.

I am dark haired and dark eyed and have been asked at the Border of Cali where I was from by American border guards.

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT ILLEGALS!

liar ......

Do retired white Republicans make a habit of going to California? Somehow I doubt it.

Yes...they are called Zonies....I had one about 92 years old total my car running a red lite about 10 years ago. They are a delight in the summer. :doubt:

you are quite welcome. I'd rather spend my money in Arizona.. thanks for the privilege.. I love the red rock country.

See? A win/win.

Yes...they are called Zonies....I had one about 92 years old total my car running a red lite about 10 years ago. They are a delight in the summer. :doubt:
So it's safer if they stay home...win/win!

Yes, it is a win win.. Californians would rather have illegals from El Salvador show up with AK 47's and kill entire families.. they want a country without borders..

Yes, it is a win win.. Californians would rather have illegals from El Salvador show up with AK 47's and kill entire families.. they want a country without borders..
Nope. And it will be interesting to see what happens if they decriminalize marijuana...smuggling drugs is the main cause of immigrant violence in border states. Florida once had that problem but successfully pushed it away from our borders and now it is a problem in CA and AZ.

Nope. And it will be interesting to see what happens if they decriminalize marijuana...smuggling drugs is the main cause of immigrant violence in border states. Florida once had that problem but successfully pushed it away from our borders and now it is a problem in CA and AZ.

it's not marijuana they make their money from honey it is cocaine. you gonna legalize that?

Forum List

Back