San Diego Faces Own Medicine as Arizona Residents Cancel Travel Following Boycott of

Yes, as I stated in another thread, I and my wife have CANCELED our trip to San Diego to visit friends, we are not stepping a foot in California and giving them 1¢ of our money for their stupid outburst calling for a boycott of another state.

let me say this again for all you thick headed idiots out there.....THE STATE HAS NOT CALLED FOR A BOYCOTT OF ANYONE............

Harry Harry Harry,, The Mayors in your two biggest cities are firmly on the side of the illegals and for hurting Arizona as much as they can. This issue should not be about vengeance but California seems to setting up some kind of war on Arizona. or at least that's what the media frenzy is saying..

Willow Im of Irish decent and have my family has been in the USA for like ten generations.

I would get asked for my papers in Arizona.

I am dark haired and dark eyed and have been asked at the Border of Cali where I was from by American border guards.

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT ILLEGALS!

let me say this again for all you thick headed idiots out there.....THE STATE HAS NOT CALLED FOR A BOYCOTT OF ANYONE............

Harry Harry Harry,, The Mayors in your two biggest cities are firmly on the side of the illegals and for hurting Arizona as much as they can. This issue should not be about vengeance but California seems to setting up some kind of war on Arizona. or at least that's what the media frenzy is saying..

Willow Im of Irish decent and have my family has been in the USA for like ten generations.

I am dark haired and dark eyed and have been asked at the Border of Cali where I was from by American border guards.

Have you ever been to an airport? Have you ever been to another country? What is the big friggin deal all of a sudden about "being asked for you papers" aka being asked who you are, where are you from, and do you have a right to be here?? jeez.. to you want a country or do you not?

No you wouldn't you stupid fuck!

Immigration laws are all about immigration legal or otherwise.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone more stupid than you.

I travel to Mexico twice a month and each time I'm asked for indentification and I'm blonde haired, blue eyed. Have you ever looked at Mexico's immigration laws?

You obviously have never traveled outside the US with the one exception to Mexico.

“It’s time for Americans across this great country to stand up and say ‘we’re all Arizonans now, and in clear unity, we say, Mr. President, do your job, secure our borders,’” Palin said.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

this little not lawyer elite from the east should be in government. :eusa_angel:

I travel to Mexico twice a month and each time I'm asked for indentification and I'm blonde haired, blue eyed. Have you ever looked at Mexico's immigration laws?

You obviously have never traveled outside the US with the one exception to Mexico.

When tanned I look latino.

Looking latino gets you carded in Arizona when you talk to a cop.

If I talked to a cop he could card me.

You just refuse to understand that EVERYONE they ask for ID will not be illegal.

Yes, as I stated in another thread, I and my wife have CANCELED our trip to San Diego to visit friends, we are not stepping a foot in California and giving them 1¢ of our money for their stupid outburst calling for a boycott of another state.

State against state, race against race and who knows what else, for what? Just for trying to enforce the immigration laws that were already on the books in Washington D.C. and the LAME government we have couldn't even enforce them because, I guess, it would cost politicians VOTES?

Illegals ticked off that they cannot enter the USA without following the law of the land? WTF with that, are they NUTS? Every other country enforces it's immigration laws, why do these people, no matter where their from, get the idea that American citizens are going to continue to be patsies and get screwed to the wall financially by entering the country illegally?

If Washington D.C. continues to be this lame in other areas, what other measures will states have to take to insure the safety of their residents, both financially and civilly?
I swear some of these politicians would sell us and the country out, for votes and continued 'fat cat' living.

To think all of this hatred was started by that Big-mouth in the Oval Office.

But of course he gets none of the blame.

Heres your problem, SD will refill the slots because SD is an awsome place to vaction.

Arizona ......not so much

You should be here when ComicCon comes to town....can't get tickets (sold out almost immediately) and all the hotels/restaurants downtown go into overload for a week.

Let me know when I'm supposed to be surprised about people living a fantasy and liking comics. The last group of people I expect to grasp reality and see their errors. A sales tax rate of 8.75% makes my vacation dollar not go very far. What's my motivation to go there again?

Your problem is most people dont agree with you

Around 70% agree with her.....so that seems to be most people.

So ether you're lying or just misinformed.

Yahoo supports amnesty and most of the Dems policies so you can't claim they're a unreliable source.

LOS ANGELES (AFP) – A majority of the public support Arizona's tough immigration law which has been criticized by President Barack Obama and outraged civil rights groups, according to an opinion poll published Wednesday.

A study by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press found broad US public support for key provisions of the Arizona immigration crackdown, which opponents have claimed will lead to ethnic profiling by police.

The law, which gives police the power to question an individual's immigration status and makes illegal immigration a state crime, has prompted calls for a boycott of Arizona by local officials in neighboring states.

However the Pew study of 994 adults surveyed between May 6-9 found that the Arizona immigration reform has struck a chord with the US public.

Some 73 percent of those surveyed said they approved of the provision which requires people to provide proof of their legal status, compared with 23 percent who disapproved.

Wide support for Arizona immigration law: poll - Yahoo! News

You just refuse to understand that EVERYONE they ask for ID will not be illegal.

guess what? I'm lily white with lily white hair, everytime I speed a cop stops me and cards me, he even writes me a ticket, when I cash a check i get carded, when I go to the airport I get carded, when I use my credit card I get carded.. you should grow some skin..

When you walk past an officer he is allowed to ask you a question.

That is then point of contact.

At that point you better be carrying papers.

What happens to an officer who talks to someone and then doesnt ask for papers if the person turns out to commit a crime and is illegal?

How would you punish that officer for NOT DOING HIS JOB under this new law?????

What happens to an officer who talks to someone and then doesnt ask for papers if the person turns out to commit a crime and is illegal?

You are babbling now.. wipe that drool off your chin and calm thyself down. I don't see any cops in sight.

Have you ever been to an airport? Have you ever been to another country? What is the big friggin deal all of a sudden about "being asked for you papers" aka being asked who you are, where are you from, and do you have a right to be here?? jeez.. to you want a country or do you not?

Agree! It wouldn't bother me at all if i was asked for my papers! About 3 wks ago i was flying home from Germany...at Nuremburg airport i was held up for a short time because my name was on the "no fly" list. It didn't bother me because i knew i wasn't the one they were looking for & it only took about 15 minutes to clear me ( i have a pretty common name too). People are only fighting this thing because they are either for illegals being here for some reason, or they're the illegals. This has always been a law in the first place - and a very important one that our government didn't (doesn't) want to deal with. So the states are going to have to take care of this themselves and i'm ALL FOR IT!:clap2:

Look we all know your stupid, there is no need for you to continue to prove it.

I'm asked for my ID for a variety of reasons as every American citizen is.

You're implying that Arizona law enforcement will stop you because of the color of your skin. I would like to see proof of that.

Agree! It wouldn't bother me at all if i was asked for my papers! About 3 wks ago i was flying home from Germany...at Nuremburg airport i was held up for a short time because my name was on the "no fly" list. It didn't bother me because i knew i wasn't the one they were looking for & it only took about 15 minutes to clear me ( i have a pretty common name too). People are only fighting this thing because they are either for illegals being here for some reason, or they're the illegals. This has always been a law in the first place - and a very important one that our government didn't (doesn't) want to deal with. So the states are going to have to take care of this themselves and i'm ALL FOR IT!:clap2:

One of my nephews has a Muslim name so he gets that look every time he travels.

i'd make him or her have a three minute conversation with you, then he could sue me and win on the basis of his eighth amendment rights being violated.

i've got geraniums that are more intelligent than you.

i'd make him or her have a three minute conversation with you, then he could sue me and win on the basis of his eighth amendment rights being violated.

That post says more about you than it does about truth matters.

Simply walk away. This is perfectly legal. This ends the contact.

What "papers" do you believe must be presented?

Wow, just wow... You really are clueless...

That post says more about you than it does about truth matters.

only to a complete fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back