San Diego Faces Own Medicine as Arizona Residents Cancel Travel Following Boycott of

If you live in Arizona in the summer, you will pray for the chance to go to San Diego.

i'd make him or her have a three minute conversation with you, then he could sue me and win on the basis of his eighth amendment rights being violated.

i've got geraniums that are more intelligent than you.

That post says more about you than it does about truth matters.

only to a complete fucking idiot.

Whatever...

Insulting people you don't know on a messageboard is pretty pathetic, don't you think?

Let me know when I'm supposed to be surprised about people living a fantasy and liking comics. The last group of people I expect to grasp reality and see their errors. A sales tax rate of 8.75% makes my vacation dollar not go very far. What's my motivation to go there again?

So in order to defend the bill, you go after people who enjoy the hobby of liking comics and other science fiction stuff? That's really scummy right there liberty.

When you walk past an officer he is allowed to ask you a question.

That is then point of contact.

At that point you better be carrying papers.

What happens to an officer who talks to someone and then doesnt ask for papers if the person turns out to commit a crime and is illegal?

How would you punish that officer for NOT DOING HIS JOB under this new law?????

i'd make him or her have a three minute conversation with you, then he could sue me and win on the basis of his eighth amendment rights being violated.

Yes, it does. It says he has geraniums more intelligent than truth matters.. at least that's the way I read it. :eusa_eh:

Yes, it does. It says he has geraniums more intelligent than truth matters.. at least that's the way I read it. :eusa_eh:

I have no reason to doubt what Del says is absolutely true.

Arizona tourists are biting back against San Diego for its city council's decision to boycott the Grand Canyon State over its immigration law signed by Gov. Jan Brewer last month.

Would-be tourists have notified the San Diego Convention and Visitors Bureau and some hotels that they are canceling their scheduled travel to the coastal vacation destination, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune.

According to the newspaper, the convention bureau has received about 25-30 emails from Arizona residents, with some saying they are canceling their reservations and taking their money elsewhere.

That has tourism officials urging Arizonans to consider the resolutions as merely symbolic and local politics at work.

FOXNews.com - San Diego Faces Own Medicine as Arizona Residents Cancel Travel Following Boycott of State

You Go Arizona! Stick to Yer Guns! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Who cares.

Arizona tourists are biting back against San Diego for its city council's decision to boycott the Grand Canyon State over its immigration law signed by Gov. Jan Brewer last month.

Would-be tourists have notified the San Diego Convention and Visitors Bureau and some hotels that they are canceling their scheduled travel to the coastal vacation destination, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune.

According to the newspaper, the convention bureau has received about 25-30 emails from Arizona residents, with some saying they are canceling their reservations and taking their money elsewhere.

That has tourism officials urging Arizonans to consider the resolutions as merely symbolic and local politics at work.

FOXNews.com - San Diego Faces Own Medicine as Arizona Residents Cancel Travel Following Boycott of State

You Go Arizona! Stick to Yer Guns! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Who cares.

You care enough to send your very best.. things slow at da morgue?

let me say this again for all you thick headed idiots out there.....THE STATE HAS NOT CALLED FOR A BOYCOTT OF ANYONE............

Harry Harry Harry,, The Mayors in your two biggest cities are firmly on the side of the illegals and for hurting Arizona as much as they can. This issue should not be about vengeance but California seems to setting up some kind of war on Arizona. or at least that's what the media frenzy is saying..

Willow Im of Irish decent and have my family has been in the USA for like ten generations.

I would get asked for my papers in Arizona.

I am dark haired and dark eyed and have been asked at the Border of Cali where I was from by American border guards.

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT ILLEGALS!

Huh, I got asked where I was from EVERY time I go to Canada too. I think they call it their job. Then they have the gall to ask me what the purpose of my trip is too. Go figure.

Harry Harry Harry,, The Mayors in your two biggest cities are firmly on the side of the illegals and for hurting Arizona as much as they can. This issue should not be about vengeance but California seems to setting up some kind of war on Arizona. or at least that's what the media frenzy is saying..

Willow Im of Irish decent and have my family has been in the USA for like ten generations.

I am dark haired and dark eyed and have been asked at the Border of Cali where I was from by American border guards.

Huh, I got asked where I was from EVERY time I go to Canada too. I think they call it their job. Then they have the gall to ask me what the purpose of my trip is too. Go figure.

What a bunch of nosey busy bodies.

And when those latino kids get stopped by police and deported for not having their being brown while in Arizona papers what will he say to their parents?

OOPS works for me!
You go AZ! Boycott this stupid CA. I live here but am sick and tired of these jerks boycotting one of our own!!! They could have just gone on record that they were not in agreement - but - hurt one of our own states and not giving a damn how many people it will hurt? And not giving a damn how many people in CA it will hurt???!!! Idiots!!

I'm all for boycotting the boycotters.

So, I take it that you wil be staying out of Austin, right?

Right!

And I should also add that many of my friends in the music business also boycotting Austin.

don't you find it ironic that the libruls always accuse us of "hating America" out of one side of their mouths and out of the other they are all for slitting Arizona's throat? :lol::lol::lol: it just makes yer head spin round and round.

And when those latino kids get stopped by police and deported for not having their being brown while in Arizona papers what will he say to their parents?

your a dumbass .....no wonder the Far-left in this country is just as despised as the Far-Right.....your both fucking pathetic morons...spread your fear-mongering "Truth"....maybe your friends on the fringe will buy it.....but the normals will do like i am doing.....laughing at your stupidity.....

let me say this again for all you thick headed idiots out there.....THE STATE HAS NOT CALLED FOR A BOYCOTT OF ANYONE............

and whats the politics of those too beacons of civilization Willow?......one is old hippiesville....the other Mexico City Jr...and both so-called "Sanctuary" Cities....what would you expect?.....when you see Arnold the weak up there shaking his fist at Arizona,and calling for a boycott.....then you folks will have a point.....and ill join you in the avoid California shit....until that happens....there is no STATE boycott of Arizona........

and whats the politics of those too beacons of civilization Willow?......one is old hippiesville....the other Mexico City Jr...and both so-called "Sanctuary" Cities....what would you expect?.....when you see Arnold the weak up there shaking his fist at Arizona,and calling for a boycott.....then you folks will have a point.....and ill join you in the avoid California shit....until that happens....there is no STATE boycott of Arizona........

Fair enough.. I'll stick to the two biggest most populated cities in California boycotting Arizona.. that's fair.. what's the population of those two liberal bastions of tolerance?? Millions and Millions.. btw,, How big is San Diego?

if your coming up from Mexico maybe....but if your not....more bullshit from Truthmatters not one bit.......

Forum List

Back