San Diego Faces Own Medicine as Arizona Residents Cancel Travel Following Boycott of

Yes, it is a win win.. Californians would rather have illegals from El Salvador show up with AK 47's and kill entire families.. they want a country without borders..
Nope. And it will be interesting to see what happens if they decriminalize marijuana...smuggling drugs is the main cause of immigrant violence in border states. Florida once had that problem but successfully pushed it away from our borders and now it is a problem in CA and AZ.

it's not marijuana they make their money from honey it is cocaine. you gonna legalize that?
They make most of the money smuggling weed. And cocaine should be decriminalized as well. Anything else is nothing more than fostering the criminal activity.

See: Prohibition.

Nope. And it will be interesting to see what happens if they decriminalize marijuana...smuggling drugs is the main cause of immigrant violence in border states. Florida once had that problem but successfully pushed it away from our borders and now it is a problem in CA and AZ.

it's not marijuana they make their money from honey it is cocaine. you gonna legalize that?
They make most of the money smuggling weed. And cocaine should be decriminalized as well. Anything else is nothing more than fostering the criminal activity.

you would unleash the dogs of hell on your children, that's qute remarkable.

Harry Harry Harry,, The Mayors in your two biggest cities are firmly on the side of the illegals and for hurting Arizona as much as they can. This issue should not be about vengeance but California seems to setting up some kind of war on Arizona. or at least that's what the media frenzy is saying..

Willow Im of Irish decent and have my family has been in the USA for like ten generations.

I would get asked for my papers in Arizona.

I am dark haired and dark eyed and have been asked at the Border of Cali where I was from by American border guards.

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT ILLEGALS!

liar ......

That didn't take long, did it?

Why would you need the government to protect your children because you are too lame to do it yourself? :eusa_angel:

Why would you need the government to protect your children because you are too lame to do it yourself? :eusa_angel:

then we don't need rules of the road.. anybody can just drive in any damn direction they want. no need for red lights either.. no need for government.. get rid of em.. no dui laws,, no rules that say your kid has to get an education you should be responsible for their education and save me my tax money to be spent when and where I choose.. yep,, that's the ticket.

If you don't protect your kids, can I take them and lead them into prostitution? A lot of people like sex too, so we can decriminalize that along with the drugs. Try to see the reasonableness of the current lines and limits Ravi. Since kids are often out of the sight of parents, the laws really are helpful and necessary. I hope all of our kids can remain safe.

then we don't need rules of the road.. anybody can just drive in any damn direction they want. no need for red lights either.. no need for government.. get rid of em.. no dui laws,, no rules that say your kid has to get an education you should be responsible for their education and save me my tax money to be spent when and where I choose.. yep,, that's the ticket.

Ah, I see you've seen Zonies drive in California.

Those are roads? I thought everyone was just trying to leave the parking lot at the same time.

Those are roads? I thought everyone was just trying to leave the parking lot at the same time.

I know, huh.

So you understand how devastating it is for us to hear that some out of staters may not be visiting us this year. :rofl:

I know, huh.

So you understand how devastating it is for us to hear that some out of staters may not be visiting us this year. :rofl:

You'll be just fine.. what's a 40 billion dollar deficit anyway? just something to laugh off while you insult Arizona.. no sweat.. no sweat what so ever. :lol::lol::lol:

I know, huh.

You'll be just fine.. what's a 40 billion dollar deficit anyway? just something to laugh off while you insult Arizona.. no sweat.. no sweat what so ever. :lol::lol::lol:

Not insulting Arizona...however, I am thanking you and all those Zonies for not clogging up our freeways this year.

I know, huh.

Not insulting Arizona...however, I am thanking you and all those Zonies for not clogging up our freeways this year.

yes, mugwamp, almost your entire state is insulting Arizona. and I hope their return boycott works.. what's a 40 billion dollar deficit

yes, mugwamp, almost your entire state is insulting Arizona. and I hope their return boycott works.. what's a 40 billion dollar deficit

Mugwump.....:rofl: I love that name.

And again, I thank you and your family for pulling out and/or not coming. It's a permanent thing, right? (please make me even happier)

Mugwump.....:rofl: I love that name.

And again, I thank you and your family for pulling out and/or not coming. It's a permanent thing, right? (please make me even happier)

you'll just have to wonder

No you wouldn't you stupid fuck!

Immigration laws are all about immigration legal or otherwise.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone more stupid than you.

I travel to Mexico twice a month and each time I'm asked for indentification and I'm blonde haired, blue eyed. Have you ever looked at Mexico's immigration laws?

You obviously have never traveled outside the US with the one exception to Mexico.

When tanned I look latino.

Looking latino gets you carded in Arizona when you talk to a cop.

If I talked to a cop he could card me.

You just refuse to understand that EVERYONE they ask for ID will not be illegal.

Look we all know your stupid, there is no need for you to continue to prove it.

I'm asked for my ID for a variety of reasons as every American citizen is.

You're implying that Arizona law enforcement will stop you because of the color of your skin. I would like to see proof of that.

:rofl:

When tanned I look latino.

Looking latino gets you carded in Arizona when you talk to a cop.

If I talked to a cop he could card me.

You just refuse to understand that EVERYONE they ask for ID will not be illegal.

Look we all know your stupid, there is no need for you to continue to prove it.

I'm asked for my ID for a variety of reasons as every American citizen is.

You're implying that Arizona law enforcement will stop you because of the color of your skin. I would like to see proof of that.

:rofl:

That IS funny, isn't it? :rofl:

I support the people of both locations in this country to boycott whomever they want for whatever reason they want. Boycotting is one of the very few tools capitalista systems allow consumers without crying about free markets.

my money says Cali wins this one; it's just too vast for AZ to compete with.

And, Ravi, you are a fucking moron for suggesting legal cocaine. AND, retarded as fuck to assume that pot brings in more revenues than coke. AND, dumb as hell for thinking that it's weed that the likes of pablo escobar was violently pushing over selling coke.

But, you are a fat mexican so it's really no wonder why you defend all things latino.

Forum List

Back