Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’

You have NO IDEA what you're talking about, ([semi?] racist?) dittohead.

Blacks ALWAYS vote Dem- they know where the racists are, and whose policies hurt the non rich...
No, they don't. I'd tell you not to be stupid, but you simply can't help it.

Why don't you complain about black people some more. They're ruining your life!

Blacks ALWAYS vote Dem- they know where the racists are, and whose policies hurt the non rich...

I see you can't help being stupid, too.

Stupidity is a defining characteristic among leftists.

Who's complaining and making light of it? That's right...YOU are.

More proof that black people are the only racists(never white people!), according to conservatives.
Who said that?

Oh, yeah -- nobody.

You guys say it REGULARLY on this board when you decry any form of racism by white people and 90% of your posts regarding black people are about how racist those black people are. Did you also forget that reverse racism bullshit? Yeah, that's just more of the same.

Making light? I'm pointing out how fucking dumb you guys are thinking somebody taking the opportunity to vote for the first black president because he's black is racist. Sorry, but there's a difference between voting for somebody because they are a certain color(in light of a potentially history making election), and voting for somebody precisely because they aren't another color(because no negros should be allowed in the white house). Positives and negatives my stupid redneck friend.

Last edited:
More proof that black people are the only racists(never white people!), according to conservatives.
Who said that?

Oh, yeah -- nobody.

You guys say it REGULARLY on this board when you decry any form of racism by white people and 90% of your posts regarding black people are about how racist those black people are. Did you also forget that reverse racism bullshit? Yeah, that's just more of the same.

Making light? I'm pointing out how fucking dumb you guys are thinking somebody taking the opportunity to vote for the first black president because he's black is racist. Sorry, but there's a difference between voting for somebody because they are a certain color(in light of a potentially history making election), and voting for somebody precisely because they aren't another color(because no negros should be allowed in the white house). Positives and negatives my stupid redneck friend.

Might I direct you to the other thread on bigotry. It's hopping right now. You might gain some insight there.

Who said that?

Oh, yeah -- nobody.

Oh, so we get to paint the whole with the words of a few? Cool!

In that case, you support our troops when they shoot their officers. You don't need oil, you ride the bus. You believe Jews run Wall Street.

Right?

Who said that?

Oh, yeah -- nobody.

Might I direct you to the other thread on bigotry. It's hopping right now. You might gain some insight there.
He doesn't want enlightenment. He prefers to bitterly cling to leftist stereotypes. It's easier than thinking.

Who said that?

Oh, yeah -- nobody.

In that case, you support our troops when they shoot their officers. You don't need oil, you ride the bus. You believe Jews run Wall Street.

Right?

:laugh: I'm painting you and your fellow board mates with your own stupid words, idiot.

And Jews run Wall Street? That's some straight up projection if I've ever seen it. Go back to your clan meeting.

Last edited:

Right?

:laugh: I'm painting you and your fellow board mates with your own stupid words, idiot.

And Jews run Wall Street? That's some straight up projection if I've ever seen it. Go back to your clan meeting.

Sure.

Like that wasn't one of the stronger "messages" from the Occupy Wall Street douchers.

He doesn't want enlightenment. He prefers to bitterly cling to leftist stereotypes. It's easier than thinking.

Yeah I love his logic. Apparently voting for someone because they're white is unacceptable but voting for someone because they are black is perfectly fine. But this is the type of hypocrisy I have come to expect from the typical liberal mind.

Right?

Sure.

Like that wasn't one of the stronger "messages" from the Occupy Wall Street douchers.

Show me. Show me the OWS message being about Jews in control.

"Jews in control" is a stereotypical conservative mindset... by some of the more kooky Christian Conservative types. Just look at all the types in the media(celebrities too) complaining about Jews. They're typically ultra conservative blowhards.

We liberals love us some Jewish people!

“I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” Jackson said. “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean sh-t to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do."

Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’ | TheBlaze.com

Progressives are so.......well progressive!

lol045.gif

Attempting to give a damn who Samuel L. Jackson votes for............nope. Not happening.

Right?

Where did I say any of that? Links. Now.
Retard.

Fars News Agency :: Occupy Wall Street Protesters Condemn Zionists for Economic Crisis in US

636_Wall_Street_protest_sign.jpg

Yeah I love his logic. Apparently voting for someone because they're white is unacceptable but voting for someone because they are black is perfectly fine. But this is the type of hypocrisy I have come to expect from the typical liberal mind.

You'll take their double standards when you pry them from their cold, dead brains.

Right?

painting like this?

Eat-More-Chicken-300.jpg

I'm only gonna vote for the GOP candidate because he's the white one of the two. Whoever it is, their message doesn't mean shit to me. I'm voting for the GOP guy because he looks like me. Thats all it's about. I hope he'll do some of the shit he says, but in the end, I'll vote for the white GOP guy because he's white.

See guys? It's NOT racist at all, it's progressive logic and it's brilliant!

Sure.

Show me. Show me the OWS message being about Jews in control.

"Jews in control" is a stereotypical conservative mindset... by some of the more kooky Christian Conservative types. Just look at all the types in the media(celebrities too) complaining about Jews. They're typically ultra conservative blowhards.

We liberals love us some Jewish people!
Why the focus on Jews?

Forum List

Back