Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’

“I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” Jackson said. “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean sh-t to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do."

Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’ | TheBlaze.com

Progressives are so.......well progressive!

lol045.gif

Attempting to give a damn who Samuel L. Jackson votes for............nope. Not happening.

Same here. Why should I care who Samuel L. Jackson voted for?

In fact, Samuel L. Jackson didn't even care who Samuel L. Jackson voted for.........he only cared what the guy's skin color was. Like most liberals.

:laugh: I'm painting you and your fellow board mates with your own stupid words, idiot.

And Jews run Wall Street? That's some straight up projection if I've ever seen it. Go back to your clan meeting.

Sure.

Like that wasn't one of the stronger "messages" from the Occupy Wall Street douchers.

Show me. Show me the OWS message being about Jews in control.

"Jews in control" is a stereotypical conservative mindset... by some of the more kooky Christian Conservative types. Just look at all the types in the media(celebrities too) complaining about Jews. They're typically ultra conservative blowhards.

We liberals love us some Jewish people!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlKiATQIR_4&feature=player_embedded]Occupy Wall Street Freedom of expression - YouTube[/ame]

Wall Street Protester Gets in Argument With Jewish Man | Video | TheBlaze.com

95beaba915c55951f727a4382dd9cc3e.jpeg

b0e99913e2345df67e4a843db753713e.jpeg

Occupy LA - 10/01/2011 Another Open Mic Speech. - YouTube!

Soros-funded Jews whitewashing Occupy’s nasty anti-Semitism? <--- Soros is a scumbag, by the way.

I am not here to spoon feed you and help you overcome your woeful ignorance. Do some of your own research.

“I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” Jackson said. “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean sh-t to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do."

Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’ | TheBlaze.com

Progressives are so.......well progressive!

lol045.gif

Attempting to give a damn who Samuel L. Jackson votes for............nope. Not happening.

Same here. Why should I care who Samuel L. Jackson voted for?

In fact, Samuel L. Jackson didn't even care who Samuel L. Jackson voted for.........he only cared what the guy's skin color was. Like most liberals.

You had me til that assinine statement.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

No one voted for John McCain because he was smart.

No one voted for John McCain because he made sense.

No one voted for John McCain because he had solutions.

No one voted for John McCain because he was thoughtful.

No one voted for John McCain because he was a conservative.

Whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. 90% of the Republican Party voted for John McCain because he is white. It's the only thing that makes sense.

It's so important to the right to make blacks look stupid that they ignore Sam Jackson saying "he hoped he would do some of the things he talked about" because that doesn't fit into their bullshit about blacks not caring about policies.

So they ignore it so they can say "those dumb blacks ONLY vote according to skin color. But they hate when you question them on it. They'll just throw out the word racist then accuse everyone else of overusing the term racist.

Jackson can vote for people in whatever ignorant way he wants to. Doesnt reflect how others think whatsoever.

I am amused that he seems to justify it by saying everyone else does it. No, we don't Mr. Jackson. We have principles.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. 90% of the Republican Party voted for John McCain because he is white. It's the only thing that makes sense.
The best thing McCain had going for him was not his skin color, as intellectually bankrupt leftists insist, but because he was not a Democrat.

Like all leftists, if you could defend Obama's policies, you wouldn't have to irrationally screech "Racist!!"

Jackson can vote for people in whatever ignorant way he wants to. Doesnt reflect how others think whatsoever.

I am amused that he seems to justify it by saying everyone else does it. No, we don't Mr. Jackson. We have principles.

Not voting in this election then eh?

It's so important to the right to make blacks look stupid that they ignore Sam Jackson saying "he hoped he would do some of the things he talked about" because that doesn't fit into their bullshit about blacks not caring about policies.

So they ignore it so they can say "those dumb blacks ONLY vote according to skin color. But they hate when you question them on it. They'll just throw out the word racist then accuse everyone else of overusing the term racist.

I think this sign is talking about you:

New+Anti-Obama+Billboard.jpg

Sure.

Like that wasn't one of the stronger "messages" from the Occupy Wall Street douchers.

Show me. Show me the OWS message being about Jews in control.

"Jews in control" is a stereotypical conservative mindset... by some of the more kooky Christian Conservative types. Just look at all the types in the media(celebrities too) complaining about Jews. They're typically ultra conservative blowhards.

We liberals love us some Jewish people!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlKiATQIR_4&feature=player_embedded]Occupy Wall Street Freedom of expression - YouTube[/ame]

Wall Street Protester Gets in Argument With Jewish Man | Video | TheBlaze.com

95beaba915c55951f727a4382dd9cc3e.jpeg

b0e99913e2345df67e4a843db753713e.jpeg

Occupy LA - 10/01/2011 Another Open Mic Speech. - YouTube!

Soros-funded Jews whitewashing Occupy’s nasty anti-Semitism? <--- Soros is a scumbag, by the way.

I am not here to spoon feed you and help you overcome your woeful ignorance. Do some of your own research.

:clap2:

:)

peace...

I applaud Samuel L. Jackson's honesty. Makes perfect sense to me - the first officially-black presidential candidate in American history. Why wouldn't blacks have voted for Obama? I would certainly vote for the first Native American presidential candidate - unless s/he was batshit crazy to the right.

People don't understand the concept of things that can be positive because of race.

The sad part is, those people are always the ones who complain that it somehow disparages white people.

I mean come on, voting for the first black president positively because of race, compared to voting for the white guy running against a black guy because he ISN'T black("I won't vote for a negro!") in a country with hundreds of years of ONLY white people as president. Should be easy to see which one is racist.

So you support the double standard. A white person is racist if they vote for a white guy cause he is white but a black person is not racist if he votes for a black guy cause he is black. Got it you are a moron.

who cares

As you may realize, I don't often agree with you. BUT

I am kind of curious who DOES care?

Does it come as a major surprise to anybody that black voters might vote for a black Presidential candidate purely on the basis of race when that candidate is the FIRST major party candidate of color to EVER be nominated for the position of President?

And this didn't happen in a vacuum either. IT happened in a land where there was a history of racism.

Yeah yeah. Voting purely on the basis of race is kind of less than the ideal basis for selecting a President.

But under the circumstances, is it surprising?

Nah.

Some of us take due dilligence into the words of Dr. King...shame that those that still lay claim to the mantle he laid out still are stuck on what he spoke against...

What words would that be? the words about giving an income to poor Americans? The words about the racism of Barry Goldwater and the republicans? What words?

I applaud Samuel L. Jackson's honesty. Makes perfect sense to me - the first officially-black presidential candidate in American history. Why wouldn't blacks have voted for Obama? I would certainly vote for the first Native American presidential candidate - unless s/he was batshit crazy to the right.

People don't understand the concept of things that can be positive because of race.

The sad part is, those people are always the ones who complain that it somehow disparages white people.

I mean come on, voting for the first black president positively because of race, compared to voting for the white guy running against a black guy because he ISN'T black("I won't vote for a negro!") in a country with hundreds of years of ONLY white people as president. Should be easy to see which one is racist.

So you support the double standard. A white person is racist if they vote for a white guy cause he is white but a black person is not racist if he votes for a black guy cause he is black. Got it you are a moron.

Yes I do. And I support death camps for racist white conservatives.

A member of the New Black Panther Racist group I presume?

As you may realize, I don't often agree with you. BUT

I am kind of curious who DOES care?

Does it come as a major surprise to anybody that black voters might vote for a black Presidential candidate purely on the basis of race when that candidate is the FIRST major party candidate of color to EVER be nominated for the position of President?

And this didn't happen in a vacuum either. IT happened in a land where there was a history of racism.

Yeah yeah. Voting purely on the basis of race is kind of less than the ideal basis for selecting a President.

But under the circumstances, is it surprising?

Nah.

Some of us take due dilligence into the words of Dr. King...shame that those that still lay claim to the mantle he laid out still are stuck on what he spoke against...

What words would that be? the words about giving an income to poor Americans? The words about the racism of Barry Goldwater and the republicans? What words?
You deserve ZERO income you didn't lift a finger for junior.

Nope, just a typical black American. What do you think we talk about at the barbershops or hair salons?

You deserve ZERO income you didn't lift a finger for junior.

Those are MLK's words, not mine. I don't give a shit about the welfare of others.

You talk about white people living on a farm in Iowa being responsible for your parents being on welfare, you getting STDs at 13, being hooked on crack at 16 and having 10 kids by age 30. Oh, also throw in failing out of JR High school and being a lifetime welfare king/queen.

But you look like a bad ass with your gold "teef."

Nope, just a typical black American. What do you think we talk about at the barbershops or hair salons?

here comes the voice of reason.....the biggest bigot on the board....the moron who said 90% of the White Republicans hate Obama just because he is black....but once again no link to back himself up.....you cant be against the guy because you dont like his politics....with Dean its color or nothing.....

Forum List

Back