Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

No one voted for John McCain because he was smart.

No one voted for John McCain because he made sense.

No one voted for John McCain because he had solutions.

No one voted for John McCain because he was thoughtful.

No one voted for John McCain because he was a conservative.

Whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. 90% of the Republican Party voted for John McCain because he is white. It's the only thing that makes sense.

here comes the voice of reason.....the biggest bigot on the board....the moron who said 90% of the White Republicans hate Obama just because he is black....but once again no link to back himself up.....you cant be against the guy because you dont like his politics....with Dean its color or nothing.....
...or party...

Sure.

Like that wasn't one of the stronger "messages" from the Occupy Wall Street douchers.

Show me. Show me the OWS message being about Jews in control.

"Jews in control" is a stereotypical conservative mindset... by some of the more kooky Christian Conservative types. Just look at all the types in the media(celebrities too) complaining about Jews. They're typically ultra conservative blowhards.

We liberals love us some Jewish people!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlKiATQIR_4&feature=player_embedded]Occupy Wall Street Freedom of expression - YouTube[/ame]

Wall Street Protester Gets in Argument With Jewish Man | Video | TheBlaze.com

95beaba915c55951f727a4382dd9cc3e.jpeg

b0e99913e2345df67e4a843db753713e.jpeg

Occupy LA - 10/01/2011 Another Open Mic Speech. - YouTube!

Soros-funded Jews whitewashing Occupy&#8217;s nasty anti-Semitism? <--- Soros is a scumbag, by the way.

I am not here to spoon feed you and help you overcome your woeful ignorance. Do some of your own research.

Okay... so you see a guy (or a couple) who is anti-semitic at OWS. (By the way if you even watched your fucking video, you can see that the OWS doesn't support his stupid ass sign)

Does that mean that all the anti-semitic people at the tea party rallies are anti-semitic? Are all conservatives anti-semitic because they attract anti-semitic people to their events?

Jewish Organizations Condemn GOP For Standing By As Tea Party Protesters Waved 'Vile' Anti-Semitic Signs | ThinkProgress

Tea Party anti-semitism exposes the hypocrisy of the right

Sorry, but this image below is how most liberals tend to feel about anti-semitism from anybody. We're typically anti-discrimination, and that includes discrimination of Jewish people as well. I make no assumption that there are no bigots who consider themselves liberals. But I'll call them out as bigots when I see it, just like I'll call you out for being a bigot if you're being bigoted.

2tRQG.png

The man in the above image has apparently been around long before OWS was even there. That's what you get with a group who stays on the streets for long periods. They can attract a group of sordid people who also stay on the streets for long periods. And they have no power to push these people away from public property.

Homeless anti-Semite was around long before Occupy

So crawl back up into the sordid ass you squirmed your way out of you dishonest sleazebag.

Last edited:
Show me. Show me the OWS message being about Jews in control.

"Jews in control" is a stereotypical conservative mindset... by some of the more kooky Christian Conservative types. Just look at all the types in the media(celebrities too) complaining about Jews. They're typically ultra conservative blowhards.

We liberals love us some Jewish people!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlKiATQIR_4&feature=player_embedded"]Occupy Wall Street Freedom of expression - YouTube[/ame]

Wall Street Protester Gets in Argument With Jewish Man | Video | TheBlaze.com

95beaba915c55951f727a4382dd9cc3e.jpeg

b0e99913e2345df67e4a843db753713e.jpeg

Occupy LA - 10/01/2011 Another Open Mic Speech. - YouTube!

Soros-funded Jews whitewashing Occupy’s nasty anti-Semitism? <--- Soros is a scumbag, by the way.

I am not here to spoon feed you and help you overcome your woeful ignorance. Do some of your own research.

Okay... so you see a guy (or a couple) who is anti-semitic at OWS.

Does that mean that all the anti-semitic people at the tea party rallies are anti-semitic? Are all conservatives anti-semitic because they attract anti-semitic people to their events?

Jewish Organizations Condemn GOP For Standing By As Tea Party Protesters Waved 'Vile' Anti-Semitic Signs | ThinkProgress

Sorry, but this image below is how most liberals tend to feel about anti-semitism from anybody. We're typically anti-discrimination, and that includes discrimination of Jewish people as well. I make no assumption that there are no bigots who consider themselves liberals. But I'll call them out as bigots when I see it, just like I'll call you out for being a bigot if you're being bigoted.

2tRQG.png

So crawl back up into the sordid ass you squirmed your way out of.

Your first CLUE should be "Think Progress" that you've linked to.

Doesn't it bother you at all that George Soros owns that and he made a living off helping nazi's steal property form Jews at an early age?

Son? You are a fucking sheep.

Okay... so you see a guy (or a couple) who is anti-semitic at OWS.

2tRQG.png

So crawl back up into the sordid ass you squirmed your way out of.

Your first CLUE should be "Think Progress" that you've linked to.

Doesn't it bother you at all that George Soros owns that and he made a living off helping nazi's steal property form Jews at an early age?

Son? You are a fucking sheep.

Wait... so I'm supposed to repsect his links to The Blaze and WND?

Maybe you just have a problem with George Soros because he's Jewish huh?

George Soros, Saul Alinsky(who the fuck is that guy?).

You guys have a long list of Jewish people you are really vitriolic about. Maybe I should just call you anti-semitic. Quit hating on Jews, Mel Gibson!

Mel Gibson really fucking hates Jews... and you seem to idolize the dude.

People don't understand the concept of things that can be positive because of race.

The sad part is, those people are always the ones who complain that it somehow disparages white people.

I mean come on, voting for the first black president positively because of race, compared to voting for the white guy running against a black guy because he ISN'T black("I won't vote for a negro!") in a country with hundreds of years of ONLY white people as president. Should be easy to see which one is racist.

So you support the double standard. A white person is racist if they vote for a white guy cause he is white but a black person is not racist if he votes for a black guy cause he is black. Got it you are a moron.

Yes I do. And I support death camps for racist white conservatives.
I'd tell you to bring it, but we've already established that you're a pussy.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. 90% of the Republican Party voted for John McCain because he is white. It's the only thing that makes sense.

here comes the voice of reason.....the biggest bigot on the board....the moron who said 90% of the White Republicans hate Obama just because he is black....but once again no link to back himself up.....you cant be against the guy because you dont like his politics....with Dean its color or nothing.....
That's because derp is himself a racist.

He doesn't believe minorities can succeed without the help of white liberals.

The best thing McCain had going for him was not his skin color, as intellectually bankrupt leftists insist, but because he was not a Democrat.

Like all leftists, if you could defend Obama's policies, you wouldn't have to irrationally screech "Racist!!"

What needs to be defended? Why no examples?

WOW, Jackson with one of the most ignorant statements I've ever heard. Still love the guy in Pulp Fiction though.

The best thing McCain had going for him was not his skin color, as intellectually bankrupt leftists insist, but because he was not a Democrat.

Like all leftists, if you could defend Obama's policies, you wouldn't have to irrationally screech "Racist!!"

Can't you read deany/ he gave you at least ONE...

Idiot.

Damn but you are dense, rderp. That or pitiably and willfully dishonest. Or all of the above.

They voted for him because he was the only possible way to avoid a President Obama.

Sorry bout that,

WOW, Jackson with one of the most ignorant statements I've ever heard. Still love the guy in Pulp Fiction though.

1. That was the movie!!!!
2. Yeah, I think that was his best, he's been in tons of movies too, but Pulp Fiction was his one shinning moment.
3. That part where he is talking about how he and John should be dead and all, when they were shot at point blank range, and neither one was hit, that was his finest film moment.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Idiot.

So come on now Mel Gibson, why'd you stop talking about the anti-semitic stuff you were claiming about OWS? You know you love discussing those Jews!

Idiot.

So come on now Mel Gibson, why'd you stop talking about the anti-semitic stuff you were claiming about OWS? You know you love discussing those Jews!

Once again if some white guy said Exactly what Jackson said about McCain being white you and every other Liberal would call him a racist. And you have admitted it in this thread,.

Forum List

Back