Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
“I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” Jackson said. “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean sh-t to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do."

Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’ | TheBlaze.com

Progressives are so.......well progressive!

lol045.gif

Must be one of those racist Democrat Dummies who doesn't even know that Barack Obama is also half White. We have a couple of those kind of Dummies on this board.

Yeah, He's racist because he doesnt know he's half white. Now I have to find out what you think the word "racist" means because you arent doing it right.

Of the black people who voted for Obama
I wonder how many of them felt the same way.

a lot...What about it?

Might have been a good idea to vote for someone
based on their position on the issues for starters.

They did...and he's black.
Oh I get it, you are trying to imply that blacks dont know shit about politics only that a black guy was running for pres. Is that it?
You dont have to dance for me

a lot...What about it?

Oh I get it, you are trying to imply that blacks dont know shit about politics only that a black guy was running for pres. Is that it?

Samuel L Jackson said it....
Didn't you read the start of the thread.
My opinion is that he wasn't the only one. :eusa_shhh:

You need to read it...you stopped too early

I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do.

Which means he had to hear the issues right? Or do you want to dance again?

Sorry bout that,

1. I kind of admire his honesty.
2. Everyone already knows that negros only vote skin color, and if a negro isn't running, they don't bother to vote.
3. Negros only know skin, they always think that a fellow negro will some how fix their reality, I have a study on that.
4. Most negros are some mixed up, without direction its scary.
5. Most negros will rob you if they accidentally meet a white person in an alley.
6. Its the hard wired mindset of negros.
7. Its been that way for over seventy five hundred years.
8. Sam you go dude, and loved you in that John Travolta movie, can't think of the name, maybe Plute, or something....:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is news?

All blacks vote for Obama because he's black.

Wondered recently what that woman out in the midwest is thinking these days.........the one who said, "Barak is gonna pay for my new kitchen!!!"

Wonder how thats going??:2up:

Last edited:
And I voted for Dukakis because he was Greek. He could have been my brother I wouldn't have voted for him if he ran as a Republican though.

And how many Catholics voted for Kennedy?

And how many whites didn't vote for Obama strictly because he is black? Don't they call that the southern strategy.

So there are several red neck states filled with broke ass people that voted for McCain instead of Obama, just because he is black. Think about that. Voting against your own financial interests because you are a racist.

You need to read it...you stopped too early

I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do.

Which means he had to hear the issues right? Or do you want to dance again?

Again...Samuel L Jackson voted for Obama because he was black
plain and simple.He didn't care what Obama's position was on anything.
He voted for him based on the color of his skin...

I don't care for dancing much....
If you don't understand my point... Well :tongue:

This is news?

All blacks vote for Obama because he's black.

Herman Cain didn't.

Middle class blacks that don't know a lot about politics but voted for Obama because he is black still got it right.

How about you guys? You are middle class but you voted for the party that is anti middle class because of god gays and guns. Or racism.

Forum List

Back