Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’

Sorry bout that,

1. The truth is if I was a negro I would of voted for Obama too, even knowing that he wasn't what he said he was, saying he was born in USA when in fact he was not, knowing he never ran a lemonade stand as a resume, sure he's good, knowing he has some questionable friends, okay, knowing he sat infront of a racist preacher for twenty years, fine, knowing he has questionable ties to islam, no problem, knowing his name is muslim, Barack Hussein Obama, no big thing, as long as I was touching history like the liberal media was telling me day in day out for months on end, sure, I'd vote for him. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I applaud Samuel L. Jackson's honesty. Makes perfect sense to me - the first officially-black presidential candidate in American history. Why wouldn't blacks have voted for Obama? I would certainly vote for the first Native American presidential candidate - unless s/he was batshit crazy to the right.

What if he was batshit crazy to the left???

I didn't know you were Native American.

I should have guessed from your avi and your username, but I didn't assume.

White people will cry about anything...Like they havent voted for a white guy in their lives before. They are surprised that people might consider voting for someone who is like them.

Voting for someone who is from your state, your religion, or shares your background is cool. Just dont consider their race, because voting for someone who is like you is wrong...sorry voting for the first black man for President is wrong....

Identity politics is cool..unless it involves race, then suddenly white folks go crazy.

they just want the opportunity to present the negro as an unthinking animal without saying it. So they say blacks voted for Obama because he was black AND black people should have known Obamas politics. Like they didnt already.

So keep playing that blacks are stupid / blacks are racist game. You white guys have it tough...

Most whites don't always think in terms of color.

Blacks usually do.

I applaud Samuel L. Jackson's honesty. Makes perfect sense to me - the first officially-black presidential candidate in American history. Why wouldn't blacks have voted for Obama? I would certainly vote for the first Native American presidential candidate - unless s/he was batshit crazy to the right.

what if he/she was batshit crazy to the left?...

No such thing in it's warped mind.

a lot...What about it?

Might have been a good idea to vote for someone
based on their position on the issues for starters.

I talked with a black women who once told me she thought America would never vote for a black as President. Voting for Obama sent a powerful message that no matter your skin color any child can grow up to be whatever they want.

If that alone is all that is accomplished by the Obama administration it would be a good thing.
so you think its a good thing that a black can fuck up the country just to make a point .

White people will cry about anything...Like they havent voted for a white guy in their lives before. They are surprised that people might consider voting for someone who is like them.

Voting for someone who is from your state, your religion, or shares your background is cool. Just dont consider their race, because voting for someone who is like you is wrong...sorry voting for the first black man for President is wrong....

Identity politics is cool..unless it involves race, then suddenly white folks go crazy.

they just want the opportunity to present the negro as an unthinking animal without saying it. So they say blacks voted for Obama because he was black AND black people should have known Obamas politics. Like they didnt already.

So keep playing that blacks are stupid / blacks are racist game. You white guys have it tough...

Look! I disagree with the political views of his white half too!
The man is in way over his head. I'm actually very happy that race relations have improved to the point where a black man can be elected President However I see it as a shame that it had to be this piece of shit that broke the ice.
My fear is that future qualified black candidates will be dismissed solely on race because of the disaster obama's Presidency has been.

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters in Harlem - YouTube

Yup ahhhhhhhhhh ( takes toke off ciggy in clasic Denis Leary style)

Intelligently or not, middle class blacks are getting it right when they vote for Obama.

A study showed Fox viewers are the most uninformed viewers. They found people were more aware of the facts when they watched no news at all rather than Fox news.

Proof you middle class white voters are voting for the wrong party. Because of god gays and guns. Wake up.

Stop telling middle class people, black or not, that they are voting for the wrong party when they vote Democratic. You have no idea what you are talking about house slave.

Good tactic lie repeat lie repeat and lie some more.

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters in Harlem - YouTube

Yup ahhhhhhhhhh ( takes toke off ciggy in clasic Denis Leary style)

Intelligently or not, middle class blacks are getting it right when they vote for Obama.

A study showed Fox viewers are the most uninformed viewers. They found people were more aware of the facts when they watched no news at all rather than Fox news.

Proof you middle class white voters are voting for the wrong party. Because of god gays and guns. Wake up.

Stop telling middle class people, black or not, that they are voting for the wrong party when they vote Democratic. You have no idea what you are talking about house slave.

Good tactic lie repeat lie repeat and lie some more.
Rinse, and repeat.

Most whites don't always think in terms of color.

Blacks usually do.

because u say so

Sorry bout that,

Look! I disagree with the political views of his white half too!
The man is in way over his head. I'm actually very happy that race relations have improved to the point where a black man can be elected President However I see it as a shame that it had to be this piece of shit that broke the ice.
My fear is that future qualified black candidates will be dismissed solely on race because of the disaster obama's Presidency has been.

1. I will ^^^*AGREE*^^^ with this statement of Ernie'S!!!!!
2. Obama has most definitely screwed the pouch on future black candidates for President.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Anytime a black person does something to support their own people it's called racist. Which further proves that the cries of racism is bullshit because racism doesn't mean supporting your own people. Idiots.

Many black people that didn't get their Obama money or other promises are not going to go out in force for him this next election, except for the radical ones that still want slavery payback.

More proof that black people are the only racists(never white people!), according to conservatives.

who cares

As you may realize, I don't often agree with you. BUT

I am kind of curious who DOES care?

Does it come as a major surprise to anybody that black voters might vote for a black Presidential candidate purely on the basis of race when that candidate is the FIRST major party candidate of color to EVER be nominated for the position of President?

And this didn't happen in a vacuum either. IT happened in a land where there was a history of racism.

Yeah yeah. Voting purely on the basis of race is kind of less than the ideal basis for selecting a President.

But under the circumstances, is it surprising?

Nah.

who cares

As you may realize, I don't often agree with you. BUT

I am kind of curious who DOES care?

Does it come as a major surprise to anybody that black voters might vote for a black Presidential candidate purely on the basis of race when that candidate is the FIRST major party candidate of color to EVER be nominated for the position of President?

And this didn't happen in a vacuum either. IT happened in a land where there was a history of racism.

Yeah yeah. Voting purely on the basis of race is kind of less than the ideal basis for selecting a President.

But under the circumstances, is it surprising?

Nah.

Some of us take due dilligence into the words of Dr. King...shame that those that still lay claim to the mantle he laid out still are stuck on what he spoke against...

I voted for him in assumption that sales would increase. :eusa_hand:

Attachments

• $Sandia1.JPG
    $Sandia1.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 56
And I voted for Dukakis because he was Greek. He could have been my brother I wouldn't have voted for him if he ran as a Republican though.

And how many Catholics voted for Kennedy?

And how many whites didn't vote for Obama strictly because he is black? Don't they call that the southern strategy.

So there are several red neck states filled with broke ass people that voted for McCain instead of Obama, just because he is black. Think about that. Voting against your own financial interests because you are a racist.
What is this retarded leftist trait that makes you think you can define what other people's interests are?

Or did I just answer my own question?

Forum List

Back