Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’

Apparently you have not met Salt Jones who is an unapologetic racist. All white people are evil according to him. He gets away with such stuff because on USMB he is free to be himself without running the risk of someone actually kicking his ass.

Oooowww, somebody's going to kick my ass. David Duke writes books on his racism, yet I'm going to get my "ass kicked" for being a black racist? Hahahaha.

Can they dodge a bullet, because we are free to carry here in Arizona?

your racism is rivaled only by your intelligence. You can be a racist dickhead on USMB because you know there is no danger. Do it to someone's face and you'd eat knuckles. But since no one can break your arms on a message board you feel free to be a racist jack ass.

Some have tried and realized their mistake. I don't get in white people's faces, because I don't deal with white people.

I applaud Samuel L. Jackson's honesty. Makes perfect sense to me - the first officially-black presidential candidate in American history. Why wouldn't blacks have voted for Obama? I would certainly vote for the first Native American presidential candidate - unless s/he was batshit crazy to the right.

I applaud Samuel L. Jackson's honesty. Makes perfect sense to me - the first officially-black presidential candidate in American history. Why wouldn't blacks have voted for Obama? I would certainly vote for the first Native American presidential candidate - unless s/he was batshit crazy to the right.

People don't understand the concept of things that can be positive because of race.

The sad part is, those people are always the ones who complain that it somehow disparages white people.

I mean come on, voting for the first black president positively because of race, compared to voting for the white guy running against a black guy because he ISN'T black("I won't vote for a negro!") in a country with hundreds of years of ONLY white people as president. Should be easy to see which one is racist.

Last edited:
A lot of folks in this country vote for a candidate for reasons OTHER then what he stands for.
equally so many folks do not vote for a candidate for reason OTHER then what he stands for

ive read on this board some will not vote for romney cus of his religion .others will vote for him cus of it .

others will not vote for a atheist should one be nominated .
and so on and so on

thats why the country is so fucked up people vote for political players for all sorts of reasons unrelated to their political stance .

others dont vote at all and many of them are the ones who complain the most .

40% always vote republican whatever or whomever the candidate is
40 % always vote democrat whatever or whomever the candidate is
its the 20% uncommitted who decide what party will be the victor and govern for 4 years .

Of the black people who voted for Obama
I wonder how many of them felt the same way.

a lot...What about it?

Might have been a good idea to vote for someone
based on their position on the issues for starters.

I talked with a black women who once told me she thought America would never vote for a black as President. Voting for Obama sent a powerful message that no matter your skin color any child can grow up to be whatever they want.

If that alone is all that is accomplished by the Obama administration it would be a good thing.

Just forget that he wasn't qualified or ready for the office. Look at thwe mess he's made, and trampling on the Constitution to boot.

Jackson is an idiot as is anyone whom voted merely on the coulour of the skin.

You have NO IDEA what you're talking about, ([semi?] racist?) dittohead.

Blacks ALWAYS vote Dem- they know where the racists are, and whose policies hurt the non rich...

Last edited:
“I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” Jackson said. “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean sh-t to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do."

Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’ | TheBlaze.com

Progressives are so.......well progressive!

lol045.gif

He's right, of course.

People, and that would be ALL people, lad, not just progressives (whoever the hell they are) vote mostly on their sense of what the POL is.

Well to honest that is not entirely true.

I suspect that more votes are cast in opposition to a candidate than FOR the one.

And I suspect that both Dems and Republicans mostly cast their SPITE votes, too.

I know I usually end up voting AGAINST the guy I dislike the most.

Last edited:
Oooowww, somebody's going to kick my ass. David Duke writes books on his racism, yet I'm going to get my "ass kicked" for being a black racist? Hahahaha.

Can they dodge a bullet, because we are free to carry here in Arizona?

your racism is rivaled only by your intelligence. You can be a racist dickhead on USMB because you know there is no danger. Do it to someone's face and you'd eat knuckles. But since no one can break your arms on a message board you feel free to be a racist jack ass.

Some have tried and realized their mistake. I don't get in white people's faces, because I don't deal with white people.

'cept when you serve them their hamburgers, right?

But if I continue to vote for white men, I'm racist, right?

And there was this pretty young thing's rationale for voting for Barack: "He was young and he looked cool, so I voted for him" Two months later, after first having bought a condominium and joined George W Bush's ownership society, she was having second thoughts and was very, very interested in the legal requirements and procedures for purchasing a handgun before Barack became president and took that right away. "Good! Now at least when my husband has to leave town, I'll at least have the dog, my mother and the gun for protection!"
After the Brouaha with the Bishops over the contraception mandate, how many others will be having second thoughts? Yeah, we all know Barack threw the Bishops a Bart Stupak. Maybe the Bishops won't be as stupid as Bart was, this time.

what if he/she was batshit crazy to the left?...

You have NO IDEA what you're talking about, ([semi?] racist?) dittohead.

Blacks ALWAYS vote Dem- they know where the racists are, and whose policies hurt the non rich...

yea well i know who the people are in this forum who call our troops thugs......got any more names for our guys Frankie?......you fuckin piece of shit....

White people will cry about anything...Like they havent voted for a white guy in their lives before. They are surprised that people might consider voting for someone who is like them.

Voting for someone who is from your state, your religion, or shares your background is cool. Just dont consider their race, because voting for someone who is like you is wrong...sorry voting for the first black man for President is wrong....

Identity politics is cool..unless it involves race, then suddenly white folks go crazy.

they just want the opportunity to present the negro as an unthinking animal without saying it. So they say blacks voted for Obama because he was black AND black people should have known Obamas politics. Like they didnt already.

So keep playing that blacks are stupid / blacks are racist game. You white guys have it tough...

Forum List

Back