Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
A sinner, saved by grace. I'm here to spread the Word of God.

I'm sure that I will make many enemies in the process, but that will just mean that I'm doing it right.

I don't pretend to have all the answers, or to be a Bible expert. But the Gospel of Christ is simple enough for a child to understand.

And since the best way to win others to Christ is by example, I ask that anyone who observes me conducting myself in a manner that is unchristian, please bring it to my attention. I'm not perfect, and I will probably lose my temper and say something I shouldn't. I'm only human. That's why apologies were invented. ^_^

ty.jpg

A sinner, saved by grace. I'm here to spread the Word of God.

I'm sure that I will make many enemies in the process, but that will just mean that I'm doing it right.

I don't pretend to have all the answers, or to be a Bible expert. But the Gospel of Christ is simple enough for a child to understand.

And since the best way to win others to Christ is by example, I ask that anyone who observes me conducting myself in a manner that is unchristian, please bring it to my attention. I'm not perfect, and I will probably lose my temper and say something I shouldn't. I'm only human. That's why apologies were invented. ^_^
Hello, welcome to this humble forum, I'm happy to see someone who's open and unapologetic with their beliefs. There are a lot of people here who will single you out for it, so be prepared. Anyway, nice to meet you~

I wanna see if this new person (btw, welcome) gets along with Jeremiah.
Should be quite interesting if they worship different gods.

The way I see it...If you claim to be a Christian and the world loves you, then you ain't no Christian. God loves me. That's all I care about. If the whole world hates me, I'll count myself blessed because the Creator of the universe loves me.

I have no clue who Jerry is, and there is only one God. The one revealed through Scripture. The one who sent his only Son to ransom a worthless POS like myself. Anyone who preaches a different Gospel is the Devils advocate.

I have no clue who Jerry is, and there is only one God. The one revealed through Scripture. The one who sent his only Son to ransom a worthless POS like myself. Anyone who preaches a different Gospel is the Devils advocate.
Jere is female. She is our local prolific bible thumper and nobody is christian unless they follow HER path and HER god. Which is the Christian God. She will fill you in on her rules, her path.

Should be interesting to watch.

For the record...the Christian God is mine as well. I just have a different path. Therefore...I am...um...what IS the things she calls others? Gosh. I can't remember. Probably cuz I don't care. She even has her own pulpit here. Lucky us. *eye roll*

Jere is female. She is our local prolific bible thumper and nobody is christian unless they follow HER path and HER god. Which is the Christian God. She will fill you in on her rules, her path.

Should be interesting to watch.
I don't care what others think. I pray and read my Bible. That's all that's required. Oh, and a humble spirit.

BTW. You know what's really awesome about the God I worship?

If you, or I, or anyone else was the only person alive, God still would have sent his Son to die for us. How awesome is that?

For the record...the Christian God is mine as well. I just have a different path. Therefore...I am...um...what IS the things she calls others? Gosh. I can't remember. Probably cuz I don't care. She even has her own pulpit here. Lucky us. *eye roll*
Question. Do you believe in the Gospel of Christ? Do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and that the only way to God is through Him? If not, what do you believe?

Yes, I believe that.
I also believe He speaks in many different ways. We just have to open our ears because His message to each individual is personal..therefore...we all have our own path He leads us on.

Anyway....sorry to derail. There are many christians here. Most, I avoid. Except for The Irish Ram. She's my bud. She might not approve of some paths I take, but she still "gets" me and doesn't judge. You will meet them all once you get settled in.

Yes, I believe that.
I also believe He speaks in many different ways. We just have to open our ears because His message to each individual is personal..therefore...we all have our own path He leads us on.

Anyway....sorry to derail. There are many christians here. Most, I avoid. Except for The Irish Ram. She's my bud. She might not approve of some paths I take, but she still "gets" me and doesn't judge. You will meet them all once you get settled in.
I always get concerned when someone starts talking about different paths to God. I believe that there is only only one path. Might I ask how you believe that someone makes it to Heaven?

Yes, I believe that.

I always get concerned when someone starts talking about different paths to God. I believe that there is only only one path. Might I ask how you believe that someone makes it to Heaven?
Nope, you may not. Well, you can, but don't expect an answer. Which is really a silly one anyway since the path I speak of is to be with God, not get to "heaven" or what encompasses "heaven", etc etc etc.

There is only one path to YOU. You and Jere will get along just fine. Me? I'm heading out cuz religion should be a personal thing. Especially on a message board.

Again, welcome to USMB.

Yes, I believe that.

Nope, you may not. Well, you can, but don't expect an answer. Which is really a silly one anyway since the path I speak of is to be with God, not get to "heaven" or what encompasses "heaven", etc etc etc.

There is only one path to YOU. You and Jere will get along just fine. Me? I'm heading out cuz religion should be a personal thing. Especially on a message board.

Again, welcome to USMB.
Allow me a parting shot here, if you will. Jesus said that I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes unto the Father but by ME? If one believes that, then I have no problem. God bless.

And my parting shot is...why would I give a damn if you have a problem with it (my personal path) or not?

Bless you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back