Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my parting shot is...why would I give a damn if you have a problem with it (my personal path) or not?

Bless you too.
The problem would be that I care about you, and don't want you to wander away from Gods truth. I wasn't being judgmental, or anything.

If one believes that, then I have no problem.
Looks pretty judgmental to me but I could have read it wrong. So....let's just let it go with that.
I see Irish Ram already met ya in your other thread. I think she is the only christian that I will listen to, lol.

Ok. Done. See ya elsewhere maybe. I said my welcome. Good nuff.

A sinner, saved by grace. I'm here to spread the Word of God.

I'm sure that I will make many enemies in the process, but that will just mean that I'm doing it right.

I don't pretend to have all the answers, or to be a Bible expert. But the Gospel of Christ is simple enough for a child to understand.

And since the best way to win others to Christ is by example, I ask that anyone who observes me conducting myself in a manner that is unchristian, please bring it to my attention. I'm not perfect, and I will probably lose my temper and say something I shouldn't. I'm only human. That's why apologies were invented. ^_^

Thanks for joining the forum. I have one question about Christianity if you would be kind enough to answer. What is the Holy Ghost?

images

I'm sure that I will make many enemies in the process, but that will just mean that I'm doing it right.

I don't pretend to have all the answers, or to be a Bible expert. But the Gospel of Christ is simple enough for a child to understand.

And since the best way to win others to Christ is by example, I ask that anyone who observes me conducting myself in a manner that is unchristian, please bring it to my attention. I'm not perfect, and I will probably lose my temper and say something I shouldn't. I'm only human. That's why apologies were invented. ^_^

Thanks for joining the forum. I have one question about Christianity if you would be kind enough to answer. What is the Holy Ghost?

LOL! I haven't come to a conclusion on that yet. I was raised a Baptist, so I was taught about the Holy Trinity. Others think it is heretical because there is only one God. From what I know about it, the trinity teaching does not teach that there are three Gods. It teaches that there is one God comprised of three beings. Just as humans have a body soul and a spirit. Are we three people? No. Neither is God. Personally, I believe that the closest you can come to explaining God is that he is one God with three aspects. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Bottom line. I don't think anyone can put God in a box. He is infinite. He is above us in so many ways. We will never comprehend His Majesty. It is enough to know that I deserve death, but He took pity on me.

There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.
Mohammed was a murdering pedophile.

According to the Bible, Mohammed is one of Abraham's sons, and when Abraham was willing to kill one of his sons because God asked him to, God stopped him, but promised that ALL of Abraham's tribes, including Mohammed would be welcomed into Heaven.
Really? Where does it say that?

I don't think anyone can put God in a box. He is infinite. He is above us in so many ways. We will never comprehend His Majesty.
I said I was done...but...DING DING DING!!!!
Which is why there are many paths, many ways, many languages, many signs, many understandings.....from God to each person individually. So since nobody can ever comprehend Him, how can they dictate to others the right "ways"? Ya can't.

As ghandi said....in so many words...."I like your Jesus. His followers, not so much".

LOL! I haven't come to a conclusion on that yet. I was raised a Baptist, so I was taught about the Holy Trinity. Others think it is heretical because there is only one God. From what I know about it, the trinity teaching does not teach that there are three Gods. It teaches that there is one God comprised of three beings. Just as humans have a body soul and a spirit. Are we three people? No. Neither is God. Personally, I believe that the closest you can come to explaining God is that he is one God with three aspects. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Bottom line. I don't think anyone can put God in a box. He is infinite. He is above us in so many ways. We will never comprehend His Majesty. It is enough to know that I deserve death, but He took pity on me.

The tripod is the strongest structure and that was why the ancient pyramids of Egypt are shaped like a triangle. God, Son and Holy Ghost are the Trinity and I know who God and Jesus are but the Holy Ghost confuses me. One religious scholar wrote me that the Holy Ghost is the only way God and Jesus can communicate with man. I find that odd when God is all powerful. Just a question that has been bugging me for a long time.

edit: I do believe in Free Will, could that be the Holy Ghost?

You can say that about most religious figures
I could probably say the same thing about you. Congratulations. After reviewing some of your previous replies, I decided to give you the honor of being the first on my ignore list.
Now now. You said to tell you if you were being unchristian. OldSchool was not dissing you. Just a comment in general. Yet you took it personal and bounced it back to his person instead of "in general".

Not nice.

:eusa_naughty:

The tripod is the strongest structure and that was why the ancient pyramids of Egypt are shaped like a triangle. God, Son and Holy Ghost are the Trinity and I know who God and Jesus are but the Holy Ghost confuses me. One religious scholar wrote me that the Holy Ghost is the only way God and Jesus can communicate with man. That I find that odd when God is all powerful. Just a question that has been bugging me for a long time.
Ask The Irish Ram. She is so good at explaining. And not confrontational.

According to the Bible, Mohammed is one of Abraham's sons, and when Abraham was willing to kill one of his sons because God asked him to, God stopped him, but promised that ALL of Abraham's tribes, including Mohammed would be welcomed into Heaven.
Really? Where does it say that?

Is Ishmael Abraham's son that he had with his wife's servant Hagar? Is Mohammed not a decedent of Ishmael? So when God told Abraham he would bless his decedents does this not mean they are then granted access to Heaven?

God’s Promise to Abraham

I don't think anyone can put God in a box. He is infinite. He is above us in so many ways. We will never comprehend His Majesty.
I said I was done...but...DING DING DING!!!!
Which is why there are many paths, many ways, many languages, many signs, many understandings.....from God to each person individually. So since nobody can ever comprehend Him, how can they dictate to others the right "ways"? Ya can't.

As ghandi said....in so many words...."I like your Jesus. His followers, not so much".

And yet God gave us the Bible. It has everything needed for a personal relationship with God. If ones beliefs align with Gods word, then everything is fine. But so many want to rely on their own understanding. That is where problems begin. The only way to interpret Gods word is with the help of the Holy Spirit. This is why there are so many interpretations of the Bible. Many do not have, or listen to, Gods Holy Spirit. Without the Holy Ghost, there can be no understanding. And I'm not dictating anything, as you put it. Gods word says that Jesus is the only way to God. There is no alternative way to interpret this. It say what it says. Do you disagree?

Well, you've set out your tactics.

Rule 1: I am right
Rule 2: Anyone who doesn't agree with me is wrong
Rule 3: If someone is wrong, they're showing me that I am right.
Rule 4: I can speak to mythical beings.

That's a very Godly avatar you have there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back