Sacramento: Mom Could Get 30 Days in Jail for Letting 4-Year-Old Play Outside

Were you Leftists breastfed to the age of 5? Bathed until 12? What is this sick obsession with demanding all parents hover and smother, depriving children of their natural right to explore and gain a sense of independence? Why don't you mind your own fucking business? You illustrate the danger of government controlling how children are raised. Fuck you and get your own life.

This has nothing to do with the Left you moron.
Yes it does.

No, it does not. I'm what you call a 'leftist' and I'm against this mother being punished for her decision. So fuck off.
It's your people pushing this. You not agreeing with them does not change that. It's like idiotically arguing that just because you don't believe in gun control and you identify as a Leftist, then their is no push for gun control coming from the Left.

Stop being an idiot Leftist.

Were you Leftists breastfed to the age of 5? Bathed until 12? What is this sick obsession with demanding all parents hover and smother, depriving children of their natural right to explore and gain a sense of independence? Why don't you mind your own fucking business? You illustrate the danger of government controlling how children are raised. Fuck you and get your own life.

Yes it does.

No, it does not. I'm what you call a 'leftist' and I'm against this mother being punished for her decision. So fuck off.
upload_2015-11-26_18-35-51.png
But the mother should be punished, yes. Watch your child if you are going to have one.

saintmike, the kitten killer, can't stop himself from being an idiotic far right reactionary who simply cannot critically think.

Yes it does.

View attachment 55699 But the mother should be punished, yes. Watch your child if you are going to have one.

saintmike, the kitten killer, can't stop himself from being an idiotic far right reactionary who simply cannot critically think.

Do you really know all the details of this 'case'?

Imprisoning a mother for a month is going to also hurt this child and create unnecessary trauma. It's retarded. Make her go to a 'parenting' class, have CPS visit he house and 'monitor' her for a while, but prison?!?!? What the fuck?

Yes it does.

View attachment 55699 But the mother should be punished, yes. Watch your child if you are going to have one.

Imprisoning a mother for a month is going to also hurt this child and create unnecessary trauma. It's retarded. Make her go to a 'parenting' class, have CPS visit he house and 'monitor' her for a while, but prison?!?!? What the fuck?
She shouldn't even have to do that. Free ranging kids is not a crime. Free Range Kids

Yes it does.

She shouldn't even have to do that. Free ranging kids is not a crime. Free Range Kids

I'm offering alternatives to the punishment.

The reality is that we don't know the whole story, all the details.

If she left the kid on his own for hours without absolutely any supervision whatsoever (not being able to see him from the window or not asking someone else to check on him), then it's a serious situation and is bordering on neglect.

If she could see the kid from a window or did ask someone else to keep an eye on him (or whatever) and/or some disgruntled neighbour just decided to take a piss ... then of course, there's nothing to talk about.

If you ever had a four year old, you'd understand that at that age, nearly all of them are just not ready to be totally unsupervised for any extended period of time.

Yes it does.

If she left the kid on his own for hours without absolutely any supervision whatsoever (not being able to see him from the window or not asking someone else to check on him), then it's a serious situation and is bordering on neglect.

If she could see the kid from a window or did ask someone else to keep an eye on him (or whatever) and/or some disgruntled neighbour just decided to take a piss ... then of course, there's nothing to talk about.

If you ever had a four year old, you'd understand that at that age, nearly all of them are just not ready to be totally unsupervised for any extended period of time.
I have a four year old now and two other kids who used to be. Have you ever tried to keep track of one of those?

I have a four year old now and two other kids who used to be. Have you ever tried to keep track of one of those?

Yes. I currently have a 4 year old. I don't leave her unsupervised. We live in a big city and a big area filled with apartment buildings and a road that some folks drive very fast on ... if we lived in a middle of nowhere, I'm sure it'd be very different.

Yes. I currently have a 4 year old. I don't leave her unsupervised. We live in a big city and a big area filled with apartment buildings and a road that some folks drive very fast on ... if we lived in a middle of nowhere, I'm sure it'd be very different.
Well, my wife and I sometimes lose track of our toddler children. We'll aspire to be better helicopters. Like you.

It would be so good for the four year old's psychological development to have her mom spend time in the pokey. He'd have a lovely time being indoctrinated by social welfare strangers so that (s)he can grow up into a Life of Julie government dependent (after his inevitable gender reassignment surgery)!

Hopenchange!
Or if the kid had disappeared and ended up dead, that would be hopenchange also...

It would be so good for the four year old's psychological development to have her mom spend time in the pokey. He'd have a lovely time being indoctrinated by social welfare strangers so that (s)he can grow up into a Life of Julie government dependent (after his inevitable gender reassignment surgery)!

Hopenchange!
Or if the kid had disappeared and ended up dead, that would be hopenchange also...
Right. Let's lock up all kids in rubber rooms so nothing ever bad happens to them. If they can't experience life without risk then to hell with letting them alone at any time.

Hopenchange!
Right. Let's lock up all kids in rubber rooms so nothing ever bad happens to them. If they can't experience life without risk then to hell with letting them alone at any time.
At 4, allowing a child to walk down the street to play at a public play ground is poor parenting....In the 1960's even I could not do the same...

Hopenchange!
At 4, allowing a child to walk down the street to play at a public play ground is poor parenting....In the 1960's even I could not do the same...
Down the street? Do you know how far 120 feet is?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Hopenchange!

Safe Spaces for Everyone!

Liberal insanity is getting worse as this country falls into an abyss. Only Trump can save it.

Mom Could Get 30 Days in Jail for Letting 4-Year-Old Play Outside

See some very young children here playing outside. Somewhat unique enviroment though being the building's circular so 'outside' is still protected from teh outside world like. But when I do, I don't call the cops, I just keep an eye on them. Saw some little kid a couple weeks back headed towards the pond with no adult in sight. Asked my neighbor who was outside if he saw the kid's parents anywhere and he pointed them out to me. They were actually below my line of sight from where I was.

Never assume kids are really alone. If worried, go outside and marshal them back inside. Good way to meet neighbors to boot. Maybe the mother didn't know he'd wandered outside, not like that never happens. Many things should have been done before calling 911.

Well, my wife and I sometimes lose track of our toddler children. We'll aspire to be better helicopters. Like you.

That's why it's a good idea to stop at 2 - really not much of a brainer to take care of them.

That's why it's a good idea to stop at 2 - really not much of a brainer to take care of them.
We didn't have them all at the same time. Our kids are 12, 8, 4, and 1. And a few miscarriages to help space them out.

We didn't have them all at the same time. Our kids are 12, 8, 4, and 1. And a few miscarriages to help space them out.

Yeah, you're busy

Yeah, you're busy
Big Catholic family, just like we dreamed of.

Forum List

Back