Sacramento: Mom Could Get 30 Days in Jail for Letting 4-Year-Old Play Outside

It would be so good for the four year old's psychological development to have her mom spend time in the pokey. He'd have a lovely time being indoctrinated by social welfare strangers so that (s)he can grow up into a Life of Julie government dependent (after his inevitable gender reassignment surgery)!

Hopenchange!

Mom should take a parenting class.

Taking a 'parenting class' sure beats being locked up for a month ... Do you know how traumatising it's going to be for the boy to be without his mother for this whole time? Do you remember how long a month was when you were that age? It felt about as long as a year feels to you now ...

I just feel sorry for the boy. They are effectively punishing him for the mistake of his mom ...

Correction, they are punishing her for daring to raise her child the way kids were raised up until about 1980. It's not a coinkidink that many Millenials are raging CryBullies and that they were raised by helicopter parents.

Last edited:
He'll be safe by himself if he's armed.
Give him a gun.

And why do you think that is?

Killers Rapists Molesters etc. on the loose. Prowling for victims. I would say even Hollywood movies set these creeps off in Monkey see.....Monkey do style.
Remind us of your opinion on allowing Syrians in the Country? I mean you think every American is a criminal remind us why you think possible terrorists should be allowed in again?

Children cannot play like the did fifty years ago.

At eight I could cross State College (no traffic light) and then Commonwealth after walking six blocks to elementary. We all did.

Those days are no more.

Children cannot play like the did fifty years ago.

At eight I could cross State College (no traffic light) and then Commonwealth after walking six blocks to elementary. We all did.

Those days are no more.
Arresting a mother for allowing her child to play in a playground is ignorant.
Unsupervised in a common area?

Ignorant mother and ignorant people who defend her.

Irresponsible parent. Four is too young to let play alone in a common area.

IN USA (CA of all places) you got that right. Leave any kid alone anywhere anytime? Crazy. There are killer and molesters circling blocks. This is not 1963 anymore, you don't walk to school un-guarded.
There were killers and molesters then too. It's no excuse to hover and smother.

This is not the 1950's where June Cleaver lived with her son Beaver. ( Ever noticed Beaver last name was Cleaver and his nicked name was " The Beaver " Cleaver? )

This is 2010's where you have rapist within your own home usually. ( Uncle Bob might be lurking )

So no it is not a good idea to leave you four year old child unattended, but thirty days in jail is too much too...

News flash nothing New...

California's crop of horror in 1920s

But in 1928, something so awful happened there that it wiped the name off the map. It was a series of child killings that will forever be known as the “Wineville chicken coop murders.” As many as 20 boys may have died there at the hands of sadistic sex maniac Gordon Stewart Northcott, 21. Newspapers dubbed him the “ape man” because of the thick black hair all over his body

There are no more molesters around now than there were back in the day, only now we are aware of them more and abuse stopped being just a 'dirty' little secret kept within the family - it gets actually reported, etc.

Also, abuse still happens mostly at the hands of family members/family friends. 'Stranger danger' is still quite rare, comparatively speaking.

Last edited:
Were you Leftists breastfed to the age of 5? Bathed until 12? What is this sick obsession with demanding all parents hover and smother, depriving children of their natural right to explore and gain a sense of independence? Why don't you mind your own fucking business? You illustrate the danger of government controlling how children are raised. Fuck you and get your own life.

Were you Leftists breastfed to the age of 5? Bathed until 12? What is this sick obsession with demanding all parents hover and smother, depriving children of their natural right to explore and gain a sense of independence? Why don't you mind your own fucking business? You illustrate the danger of government controlling how children are raised. Fuck you and get your own life.
Oh, my, little saintmike, who kills kittens for fun, is chastising people for wanting to make sure small children are safe.

This has nothing to do with the Left you moron.

Yes it does.

Yes it does.

No, it does not. I'm what you call a 'leftist' and I'm against this mother being punished for her decision. So fuck off.

Forum List

Back