Rush: "...much of this Mueller investigation is done is to shield Obama."

Leecross, wake up, Obama has been out of office for over two (2) years.

You need to pick another doll to stick your pins in. For a VIP member I assumed you had more sense than this.

My mistake :)-

The Rush Limbaugh Show
As everyone with a working brain knows Russia Limbaugh is a pathological liar, and therefore a PERFECT contrarian indicator. No matter what he says, the opposite is true!

This from a guy who believed Smollett and thinks AOC is smart......its all you need folks
I haven't posted anything about Smollett or AOC, so like everyone on the Right, you just make up crap!!!
.....its all you need folks

It was OBAMA who collided with Russia

was this before or after he asked for a little time for elections to pass before becoming their bitch?

An echo from the past, embellished with a lie since the author cannot know what Obama meant by his comment.

Clearly, the right wing (then) would have claimed Obama was a commie, born in Moscow and an atheist; not a Muslim born in Kenya.

BTW, why has Trump meet with Russian's and Russian reporters in the Oval Office with no Americans in sight?

Yes to also shield the women

But enough men have woke up to make this spread like wildfire

And Obama running like rats with women running fast right behind Obama !!!!

Leecross, wake up, Obama has been out of office for over two (2) years.

You need to pick another doll to stick your pins in. For a VIP member I assumed you had more sense than this.

My mistake :)-
Obama weaponized the current top layers of FBI and Don against political opponents

Facts are facts

And now we learn how liberal govts of Europe was also in on trying to do a coup on trump

To stop him from waking up the men to the destruction of the nation by women

Women to correct their errors of their liberalism and murdering of their babies against science and causing this monster imbalance of young to old

They then to correct. Brings in the Muslim youth their very worst enemy

To save women from themselves they have to be treated like kids and have their decisions stopped

Like the wise founders did with their women who was stopped

The Rush Limbaugh Show
As everyone with a working brain knows Russia Limbaugh is a pathological liar, and therefore a PERFECT contrarian indicator. No matter what he says, the opposite is true!

This from a guy who believed Smollett and thinks AOC is smart......its all you need folks
I haven't posted anything about Smollett or AOC, so like everyone on the Right, you just make up crap!!!

No Smollet is on the left...they make shit up, I mean he went all out and still failed miserably and I'm enjoying his suffering, I wish I could put his tears in a bathtub and soak in them. The guy like is you is a complete leftwing piece of shit....he is the definition of the n word

Liberal Europe may have been behind the fake dossier to take down trump

In order not to wake up their sleeping men

Now trump can take down the deep state

The Rush Limbaugh Show

No Smollet is on the left...they make shit up, I mean he went all out and still failed miserably and I'm enjoying his suffering, I wish I could put his tears in a bathtub and soak in them. The guy like is you is a complete leftwing piece of shit....he is the definition of the n word
So typical of the Right, you just can't admit you lied about me.
You are the definition of Right-wing lying scum.

The Rush Limbaugh Show

lets cut the shit, you're a lefty, so you disagree with the people who came out early on this issue?

lets cut the shit, you're a lefty, so you disagree with the people who came out early on this issue?
How does that change the fact that you lied about me????

Again let's cut the shit. Did you agree with your side behavior?

Again let's cut the shit. Did you agree with your side behavior?
Quit trying to change the subject away from your making up shit to lie about me. You make Smollett look honest by comparison.

Forum List

Back