Is Gavin Newsom in violation of US Code › Title 8 › Chapter 12 › Subchapter II › Part VIII › § 1324

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Doesn’t the FBI have cause to pay him a visit?
Doesn’t he have Mexifornia in a state of insurrection?

§1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
(a) Criminal penalties
(1)(A) Any person who—

(i) knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;

(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or

(v)(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or

(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts, shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down"
    synonyms: rebellion, revolt, uprising, mutiny, revolution, insurgence, insurgency, rising, rioting, riot, sedition;More

Haha...I see our resident Tards are quite scared to engage...can’t really blame them.
If the shoe were on the other foot, illegals were Republican in nature and Lefties hated illegal immigrants would they be marching and rioting in the streets....calling for the immediate arrest of Gavin Newsom?
Why aren’t us Conservatives that ambitious and diligent?

Mac1958 Lesh candycorn Mr Clean bodecea rightwinger jasonnfree
Obviously you folks are hardcore proponents of law and order...I’ve read your posts demanding Trump be investigated. Your thoughts on this?
You've never read my "posts demanding Trump be investigated", because I've never posted that.

I realize you folks are trained to make stuff up as you go, but that was pretty weak.

Now, to directly answer your question, I'm against American public officials breaking and/or ignoring the law for illegals.

So, where is Trump's justice department on this? Have you been on the phone with them, demanding satisfaction? Is Trump weak?

(a) Criminal penalties
(1)(A) Any person who—

(i) knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;

(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or

(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts, shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
    synonyms: rebellion, revolt, uprising, mutiny, revolution, insurgence, insurgency, rising, rioting, riot, sedition;More
No. Take him to court if you want. If you can. They’ll tell you.

Obviously you folks are hardcore proponents of law and order...I’ve read your posts demanding Trump be investigated. Your thoughts on this?
You've never read my "posts demanding Trump be investigated", because I've never posted that.

I realize you folks are trained to make stuff up as you go, but that was pretty weak.

Now, to directly answer your question, I'm against American public officials breaking and/or ignoring the law for illegals.

So, where is Trump's justice department on this? Have you been on the phone with them, demanding satisfaction? Is Trump weak?

(a) Criminal penalties
(1)(A) Any person who—

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun

I’m asking if you believe Newsom is in violation?
AND...Would you support legal action by the Feds?
This isn’t complicated.

(a) Criminal penalties
(1)(A) Any person who—

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun

This isn’t complicated.
I already said no. It was the very first thing I said. I’m sorry that was complicated for you.

(a) Criminal penalties
(1)(A) Any person who—

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun

This isn’t complicated.
Yes, and yes.

Anything else?

Forum List

Back