Rush: "...much of this Mueller investigation is done is to shield Obama."

leecross

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2019
The Rush Limbaugh Show

Toensing and DiGenova on the Coup Against Trump

Toensing and DiGenova on the Coup Against Trump - The Rush Limbaugh Show

by Rush Limbaugh - Jan 15,2019

"...This whole cabal, it’s not enough that most of them have been fired. They’re still out there wreaking havoc.

They’re on television.

They’re poisoning the public mind. Comey, Strzok Strzok, Page, they’ve all had their shots.

What they did was corrupt, but if you go after them you’ve gotta keep going, and the reason this is not gonna happen is because you would reach Barack Obama.

Nothing of this happens without his okay. This kind of stuff that went on, and everybody thinks these are a bunch of rogue people. But I guarantee you the tone is set by the person at the top, and much of this Mueller investigation is done is to shield Obama.

Folks, do you know how much of anti-Trump agenda in the media and the Democrat Party is aimed at saving Barack Obama?..."

Will Obama serve time?

Will Hillary serve time?

Too bad we don’t have a Republican president that could order the Justice Department to appoint a special investigator to look into the matter.

4070663_medals_jpeg499699a8b3d283f19d8fd5be50971b6e

e70e33326eb1494d83fdd22779042148.jpg

:bigboy:
The Rush Limbaugh Show

"...This whole cabal, it’s not enough that most of them have been fired. They’re still out there wreaking havoc.

They’re on television.

They’re poisoning the public mind. Comey, Strzok Strzok, Page, they’ve all had their shots.

What they did was corrupt, but if you go after them you’ve gotta keep going, and the reason this is not gonna happen is because you would reach Barack Obama.

Nothing of this happens without his okay. This kind of stuff that went on, and everybody thinks these are a bunch of rogue people. But I guarantee you the tone is set by the person at the top, and much of this Mueller investigation is done is to shield Obama.

Folks, do you know how much of anti-Trump agenda in the media and the Democrat Party is aimed at saving Barack Obama?..."

Will Obama serve time?

Will Hillary serve time?

Too bad we don’t have a Republican president that could order the Justice Department to appoint a special investigator to look into the matter.

Some things are done or not done for a reason.

Sometimes people fail to do what is best and get side tracked by lesser important considerations.

I want to believe the President has a strategy he can't reveal to us for fear he also informs our adversaries.

We elected him to be our representative and when we can't be privy to everything involving a decision, we rely on him to exercise his best judgment on our behalf.

We know he is aggressive and he loves America and he likes to win and be right and get validation for having or building or being the best.

We benefit from his big ego.

That Fat Tub Of Lard Limbaugh is OBVIOUSLY WRONG!

All of the documents / evidence shows the FBI's actions and Mueller's refusing to acknowledge all of that evidence was clearly to protect HILLARY, not Obama.

4070663_medals_jpeg499699a8b3d283f19d8fd5be50971b6e

e70e33326eb1494d83fdd22779042148.jpg

:bigboy:
The Rush Limbaugh Show

They’re on television.

Will Obama serve time?

Will Hillary serve time?
Being rich means you don't have to stay married to the same person forever. Trade your old version in for a newer model that still has that new car smell. Then there's Bill Clinton ......
.... Still stuck with the same nasty bit*h forever.

All of the documents / evidence shows the FBI's actions and Mueller's refusing to acknowledge all of that evidence was clearly to protect HILLARY, not Obama.

Because investigating HRC would quickly link to BHO.

The Rush Limbaugh Show

They’re on television.

Will Obama serve time?

Will Hillary serve time?
lol

No one believes Limbaugh's ridiculous lies, except for his moronic listeners.

HRC was investigated out her ass....and NOTHING! The Repubs were able to elect an incompetent....CONGRATULATIONS!

The Rush Limbaugh Show

They’re on television.

Will Obama serve time?

Will Hillary serve time?
Is that what the OxyContin junkie is saying now?

You’re such hacks.

Loon

How do you think the MSM apparatchiks would react?

They incite riots when scumbags are killed during the commission of crimes, if Trump decides to actually go after those DNC sociopaths I hope you don't live anywhere near a major city because it would be destroyed in a night.

You're a funny guy I don't want to see you cannibalized by ghetto rats.

The Rush Limbaugh Show

They’re on television.

Will Obama serve time?

Will Hillary serve time?

You’re such hacks.

Loon
Actually Russia Limbaugh calls his SUCKERS "Skulls Full Of Mush."

Because investigating HRC would quickly link to BHO.

Hitlery will drag plenty of republicrats down with her, that's another factor.

Sometimes people fail to do what is best and get side tracked by lesser important considerations.

I want to believe the President has a strategy he can't reveal to us for fear he also informs our adversaries.

We elected him to be our representative and when we can't be privy to everything involving a decision, we rely on him to exercise his best judgment on our behalf.

We know he is aggressive and he loves America and he likes to win and be right and get validation for having or building or being the best.

I want to believe that also. But now over 2 years in and nothing is happening to any DeepState GOVT worker, so I gave up. They keep working or roam free on pension while Manafort Flynn Stone are railroaded. Lois Lerner is one older example. 6 Hard Drives crashed the same week?

The Rush Limbaugh Show

They’re on television.

Will Obama serve time?

Will Hillary serve time?

You’re such hacks.

Loon

Let them down easy....they really think this guy knows what he is talking about...like trump...he just blurts out silly shit....

I want to believe that also. But now over 2 years in and nothing is happening to any DeepState GOVT worker, so I gave up. They keep working or roam free on pension while Manafort Flynn Stone are railroaded. Lois Lerner is one older example. 6 Hard Drives crahsed the same week?

Railroaded? Is that a new term for "Liars?"

Forum List

Back