Rush Limbaugh’s Long, Slow March to Irrelevance

You have to be right before you can be told you're right. And I've always regarded you fairly direct. The instance you refer to was after a somewhat lengthy exchange and afterwards, I had finally left to perform work. But, I guess it's easier for you to create your own version of reality. That's no secret.

I invited you to post any evidence; you made several more posts over several hours, and had nothing. Now you've made another one, and you still have nothing.

How much makes zero?

I declined your 'invite' on a particular matter(s) and adequately clarified my reasons. Get over yourself, dude. I'm not interested in allowing you to be my personal time suck.

But, here's some truth. You're a progressive. Daveman even gave you a test for it and you did not respond directly to him, hypocrite. That is why you love yourself some Obama and hate yourself some Rush. Can you deny that? And if so, will you be giving reasons rather than making lame challenges for people to dig into your posts or present you with mounds of common knowledge?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rgLd6A0DWM]Tom Jones I who have have nothing (LIVE) - Best Version - YouTube[/ame]
:eusa_boohoo:

Wtf would you know about "truth"? You've made at least half a dozen posts in two days. I called on you to justify your claim, now you're claiming time constraints, yet you've got the time to write a half dozen empty posts.

I expected this failure; I just didn't expect so much whining. Most guys try to slip out the door unnoticed; you actually call attention to empty posts. :cuckoo:

Moreover, I replied to everything Daveman put up. Yet he's saying that his point is different from yours. Maybe you should spend more time reading and less posting nothing.

Now where were we... ah yes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA]Cricket Chirping - YouTube[/ame]

Pogo, Rush Limbaugh is a radio talk show host who believes in conservatism.

He is a LEGEND becuz of it And he has brilliant people capable of taking his spot if needed.

His voice is a belief not a lie not a brainwashing. It's out there and 20 million people Get It.

I haven't posted about "brainwashing" or "beliefs" here. Matter of fact I haven't even posted about Limbaugh.
Not even sure what you're talking about. :dunno:

Last edited:
I don't have time nor energy to look for wtf you're talking about. But ask me and I will give you the answer you seek. :/

I know -- it's what happens in thread tangents. Basically Gatsby made a claim yesterday about Liberals and free speech; I asked him if he had any evidence for it (post 54) and since then he's been putting up post after post offering bupkis.

I'm afraid you can't answer that; only he can. And he doesn't have one.

None of this related to Rush Limbaugh.

Last edited:
Wtf would you know about "truth"? You've made at least half a dozen posts in two days. I called on you to justify your claim, now you're claiming time constraints, yet you've got the time to write a half dozen empty posts.

I expected this failure; I just didn't expect so much whining. Most guys try to slip out the door unnoticed; you actually call attention to empty posts. :cuckoo:

Moreover, I replied to everything Daveman put up. Yet he's saying that his point is different from yours. Maybe you should spend more time reading and less posting nothing.

Now where were we... ah yes.

Actually, I missed your response to daveman in all the garble of broken quotes. You did reply; be it mainly with innuendo and hyperbole covered in derision rather than something akin to intellectualism.

As for your "two day" matter. How many times do I need to tell you that I have declined your "challenge?" And we're talking about something that was regarded during initial conversation. It's not like we were along some long line of discussion and then I decided to stonewall you on a pivotal matter. Were that the case, your bawling might hold some water. Rather, your bawling speaks to a certain immaturity on your part.

And furthermore, just because I have declined a challenge doesn't mean that should exclude me from further participation in the thread. Were it so, goons like yourself could haphazardly throw challenges as a means to stymie real dialogue. So, stop applying your illogical conventions to me, child. It only makes you look silly and frankly incapable of hearty dialogue.

And to elaborate further. I don't recall if I used the term, time constraints. I would doubt it, frankly. Because that would imply that I actually had a desire to fulfill your menial challenges. But, I do know I spoke of time management and I will not waste time on your piddly nonsense. Though, one could argue that even regarding you at this time, would be time unwisely spent. But, certainly I'm getting some entertainment value watching a dink like you spew such stupidity and am certainly providing you a service of a providing you with enlightenment.

No shit Sherlock. That you failed to come up with anything is what I keep noting. You just did it again.

And furthermore, just because I have declined a challenge doesn't mean that should exclude me from further participation in the thread.

Nobody suggested it does. What it means is that you're full of shit and can't back up your claims.
The time to do that is before making the claim -- not after you realize it's bullshit.

Last edited:
No shit Sherlock. That you failed to come up with anything is what I keep noting. You just did it again.

And furthermore, just because I have declined a challenge doesn't mean that should exclude me from further participation in the thread.

Nobody suggested it does. What it means is that you're full of shit and can't back up your claims.
The time to do that is before making the claim -- not after you realize it's bullshit.

Actually, idiot. That was your point. You kept harping on the fact that if I was putting other posts then I should have performed your challenge. You're just not very smart, are you?

Actually, idiot. That was your point. You kept harping on the fact that if I was putting other posts then I should have performed your challenge. You're just not very smart, are you?

Hey, I don't make claims I can't back up, do I? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back