((( Rush's 25th Anniversary )))

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I'm sure all Democrats will join in celebrating Rush Limbaugh's 25 years of fair and balanced broadcasting..

Let's here it for free speech and the American Way.....:thewave::thewave:

Long may he Reign....

-------------------------:popcorn:

RUSH: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the first day of the 26th year of the Excellence in Broadcasting Network, a network named after the talent and ability of the host. That comment dedicated to all 24- and 25-year-old women. The door just opened (with staff entering). I thought we'd already done everything. It's the 25th anniversary of the Excellence in Broadcasting. August 1st of 1988 is when this program began on a national scale.

(Staff singing Happy Anniversary to Rush.)

Thank you all very much. Ah, that is a gorgeous looking "macaroni" cake. That is gorgeous. The whole staff is here. Well, the Florida contingent is here. We did the big blowout on the 20th anniversary. Five years is too soon to do another big blowout, but it's still 25, and that's silver, and it's big, and it's about 24 and a half years longer than the Drive-By Media forecast that it would last. And 25 years and nine months longer than the Democrat Party predicted or hoped that it would last. Let me hold the cake up. Somebody is gonna have to pick the thing up because I'm getting sticky fingers and the paper is gonna -- I just want to show it on the Dittocam. There you go. There it is, the 25th anniversary cake, for those of you watching on the Dittocam. Take it away. I'll start eating it, which would not be co

A Rare Rush Reflection on 25 Years - The Rush Limbaugh Show

If Rush is dropped or goes somewhere like Sirius/XM....

Libs will claim total victory and will crown Sandra Fluke their Queen...

Sandra Fluke has the moral qualifications to be a Democrat intern..

Actually it's the first day of Rush's 26th year. He had a T.V. show for a while but he is really just a voice on the radio and he doesn't even pretend to be a journalist. Why do radical democrats hate him so much when they pay to see traitors like Dan Rather who pretended to be a journalist and produced forged documents to try to influence a presidential election? Hatred does strange things to the left.

I'm sure all Democrats will join in celebrating Rush Limbaugh's 25 years of fair and balanced broadcasting..

I suppose one might want to know how many anniversaries Mr. Limbaugh celebrated with his first, second and third wife. Such might explain traditional values of the far right Conservatives and why they might celebrate Mr. Limbaugh.

How do you spell Misogyny?

Actually it's the first day of Rush's 26th year. He had a T.V. show for a while but he is really just a voice on the radio and he doesn't even pretend to be a journalist. Why do radical democrats hate him so much when they pay to see traitors like Dan Rather who pretended to be a journalist and produced forged documents to try to influence a presidential election? Hatred does strange things to the left.
What a pinhead! His failed TV Show was on during the same years he had his hate radio program in the 1990s.

I suppose one might want to know how many anniversaries Mr. Limbaugh celebrated with his first, second and third wife. Such might explain traditional values of the far right Conservatives and why they might celebrate Mr. Limbaugh.

I spell misogyny ..B-i-l-l C-l-i-n-t-o-n for a start.

When Rush runs for political office I'm sure I'd hear the embellish version of his life, in the interim I feel Democrat have lost the moral standing to pass judgements on such issues.

What a pinhead! His failed TV Show was on during the same years he had his hate radio program in the 1990s.

It ran for four years. That's considered failure by the left?

:lol:

Oh and btw Rush is the one who canned the show.

Rush Limbaugh (TV Series 1992?1996) - IMDb

Limbaugh terminated the show in 1996 after deciding the half-hour format, and its burial at the wee hours of the night was no longer an effective medium.

Congratulations to Rush and so many thanks from this ditto head for all the funny smart ass takes on politics in America.:) Here's to many more years.

Rush Limbaugh: This is Rush Limbaugh, coming to you with talent on loan from God!

Rush Limbaugh: I'm your host, Rush Limbaugh, with half my brain tied behind my back - just to make it fair.

Rush Limbaugh: I'm your host, a harmless, lovable little fuzz-ball.

YAY!!!!!!!!! And kudos the the all knowing Maha Rushie for pissing off liberals daily.

Rush Limbaugh (TV Series 1992?1996) - Quotes - IMDb

Maybe the radical left is confused or they might be simple minded. Rush Limbaugh does not pretend to be fair and balanced. He would be the first to admit that is a conservative news analyst. The people in the media who are dangerous are the ones who pretend to be journalists. How could a media personality survive when he tells the world that he has a tingle up his leg (into his groin) for the president and yet the so-called mainstream media pretends for the most part to be journalists. Another example of left wing bias or simple mindedness is that they worry about the marital status of people who have no power while they support the decadence and sexual perversion of people who have the power over life or death, as long as they are democrats.

"Free speech" huh? :rofl:
Why didn't you mention that 25 years takes us back to 1988, which is exactly one year after the Fairness Doctrine -- which used to require people like Rush to offer counterarguments -- was abolished? You remember Rush -- the guy who never has guests and screens his callers?

Yup, "free speech" as long as it's monologue.

I submit to you that since 1988 our political discourse has deteriorated with the demagoguery of demonization ad hominem talk radio. And to his "credit", Lush is the guy who pioneered it.

Some "success". :poop:

Maybe the radical left is confused or they might be simple minded. Rush Limbaugh does not pretend to be fair and balanced. He would be the first to admit that is a conservative news analyst. The people in the media who are dangerous are the ones who pretend to be journalists. How could a media personality survive when he tells the world that he has a tingle up his leg (into his groin) for the president and yet the so-called mainstream media pretends for the most part to be journalists. Another example of left wing bias or simple mindedness is that they worry about the marital status of people who have no power while they support the decadence and sexual perversion of people who have the power over life or death, as long as they are democrats.
So basically you are admitting your MessiahRushie is a pathological liar.

July 31, 2013
RUSH: "We love fairness here. We're all about fairness and equality and being nice, all of that. Not shouting and not yelling"

Why didn't you mention that 25 years takes us back to 1988, which is exactly one year after the Fairness Doctrine -- which used to require people like Rush to offer counterarguments -- was abolished? You remember Rush -- the guy who never has guests and screens his callers?

I submit to you that since 1988 our political discourse has deteriorated with the demagoguery of demonization ad hominem talk radio. And to his "credit", Lush is the guy who pioneered it.

You're upset that on a mutually fair playing field liberal talk show hosts can't successfully compete with the conservative broadcasters and you feel free speech should be controlled by the FCC, is that right?

Reactionary hater gotta hate

Ain't that right, Freddo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You're upset that on a mutually fair playing field liberal talk show hosts can't successfully compete with the conservative broadcasters and you feel free speech should be controlled by the FCC, is that right?

Hahaha. No, it's not. First of all, do I look upset? Didn't you see my dancing banana?

I'm just pointing out the irony of the OP claiming "free speech" referring to a guy who's got all the structures in place to ensure that nobody else around him gets any. I find that hilarious.

Success is being #1. And Rush is still #1.

The only way Liberal Talk Radio can succeed is coercion

LOL

What a fucking loser

Success is being #1. And Rush is still #1.

That's commercial success.
Do you listen to radio for the commercials? I don't.

Forum List

Back