The city changed, I didn't.

You back good people into a corner and leave them with no choice when you destroy their communities with diversity and multiculturali

I'm just not special anymore...WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Attachments

• 1702691505360.png
    1702691505360.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 6
“Special” are the people who founded, built, fund and run this nation…special are the people who are productive, law-abiding, nationalistic and patriotic…Guess who that may be?
The people that were never compensated while they did it....NEXT!!!!!!

It must really hurt to be so weak that the only defining characteristic in your life was something you never contributed too...LOL

Get your tiki torch out, maybe you can scare the neighbor's cat!!!

“Special” are the people who founded, built, fund and run this nation…special are the people who are productive, law-abiding, nationalistic and patriotic…Guess who that may be?
Not YOU, that's for sure.

Our culture changes with the generations. It's AI, Taylor Swift, and heavens knows what else.

My blessing on them, and I hope they do better than we have. And what they do does not have to be what we have done

Our culture changes with the generations. It's AI, Taylor Swift, and heavens knows what else.

My blessing on them, and I hope they do better than we have. And what they do does not have to be what we have done
I second that John. You know more people killed each other in the Civil War than were killed by Native Americans. Of course the Red man killed his own too. For some reason we kill each other.

Forum List

Back