Father submits video about CPS to Operation Paul Revere Contest

AtheistAssholeAnarchist can't make it through a day -- hell, it can't make it through a post -- without saying some retarded shit about "nazi" or "statist" or "fascist."

The odd thing is: Child Protective Services in lots of States DO have some serious problems with the notion or "presumption of innocence." But, they are charged with protecting kids and sometimes that means that they have to move FAST. So they err on the side of caution in favor of the potential victims. The good news is: they aint the Court. And the disputes that crop up (all too regularly) get sorted out in the COURTS.

So, once again, a large part of the imbecile AtheistA-HoleAnarchist's complaint is overblown hyperventilation: a problem does exist but it gets properly addressed by the legal process.

No. It's not perfect, but it's not "nazi" like, either.

This message is hidden because IlarMeilyr is on your ignore list.

Ah so nice to see that!

^ :lmao:

It's ALWAYS funny to see a hack bitch troll motherfucker bragging about how much of a pussy it is.

:lmao:

Whatever you do, folks: don't quote me or poor meltdown drama queen AssholeAtheistAnarchist might have his tender widdle eyes subjected to my words. "Ahh! It BURNS! Waaaahhh!"

:lol:

Last edited:
Pft.I don't deal with mental retards like that troll. All he wants to do is make idiotic comments and or troll the thread.

Trolling a retard troll?

Nah.

I am just disputing you. In the case of THIS thread, I was actually just noting how stupid you are for suggesting that CPS workers are "nazis." What a fucking loser you are. :lol:

Disagreement with your petty notions really upsets you.

:lol:

Good.

Are you one of those mindless pussies that CLAIMS to put people on "ignore" only to hang on their every word? I ask, because you seem to be that kind of pussy.

Forum List

Back