The city changed, I didn't.

Raynine

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2023
I feel alientated and estranged from the city I grew up in. Sometimes in my car the radio dial ends up on local morning talk programming. I hear a little parrot repeating vacuous voicings of the new postmodern world and wonder if the people who are assiduous listeners actually believe this is normal. Could this person get a job doing that anywhere else? I wonder. I know things have changed. I am officially old now and I recall being given Wonderlik and various other IQ tests for employment. Obviously they began moving away from that sometime in the 1980's. After The Bell Curve was published in 1994 citing differences in human intelligence was all but criminalized. Now the city has devolved from a sensible place to a woke wonderland where throwing on a pair of assless chaps and highstepping at a pride event is an advertised public service.

I keep my radio dial tuned away from that since one of my nephews swallowed something he thought was something else and was braindead before he hit the ground. They said he died "unexpectedly".

The city has come a long way baby!

We reap what we sow don't we?

Carry on,

Ray

I feel alientated and estranged from the city I grew up in. Sometimes in my car the radio dial ends up on local morning talk programming. I hear a little parrot repeating vacuous voicings of the new postmodern world and wonder if the people who are assiduous listeners actually believe this is normal. Could this person get a job doing that anywhere else? I wonder. I know things have changed. I am officially old now and I recall being given Wonderlik and various other IQ tests for employment. Obviously they began moving away from that sometime in the 1980's. After The Bell Curve was published in 1994 citing differences in human intelligence was all but criminalized. Now the city has devolved from a sensible place to a woke wonderland where throwing on a pair of assless chaps and highstepping at a pride event is an advertised public service.

I keep my radio dial tuned away from that since one of my nephews swallowed something he thought was something else and was braindead before he hit the ground. They said he died "unexpectedly".

The city has come a long way baby!

We reap what we sow don't we?

Carry on,

Ray

I don't recall sowing anything resembling what I see whenever I drive into the city.

If you have to ask that question you are part of the problem not the solution. If you just accept things then you don't have to go there, it will come to you because in the end all politics is local.

If everything in your life is tied to politics, then that is a problem for you, not me.

Perhaps this is what has changed, in days past politics did not rule our world, it did not color our every thought and deed.

Charm?

That kind of charm makes me more glad I never had children.

You do not like this charm...

1702647482334.png

Most of us didn't see this coming.
Some of us have been telling you for years that the Democrat Party and the Deep State was trying to turn America into Venezuela.

You never listened.

The problem with most Americans is they've never been anywhere but America.....so they don't know how bad a country can become when corruption takes hold.
Being in the military, 90% of the time I was deployed to a country where the wheels have come off in a society. I've seen what happens when you let people with zero principles become your leaders. Some of you think it's funny to vote for a communist who hates America, or a degenerate white guy who never was the sharpest tool in the shed. When you start voting for people because of diversity, equity, and inclusion you're asking for the kind of country you end up living in.

Some of us have been telling you for years that the Democrat Party and the Deep State was trying to turn America into Venezuela.

You never listened.

The problem with most Americans is they've never been anywhere but America.....so they don't know how bad a country can become when corruption takes hold.
Being in the military, 90% of the time I was deployed to a country where the wheels have come off in a society. I've seen what happens when you let people with zero principles become your leaders. Some of you think it's funny to vote for a communist who hates America, or a degenerate white guy who never was the sharpest tool in the shed. When you start voting for people because of diversity, equity, and inclusion you're asking for the kind of country you end up living in.
Your extremism in yer head doesn't make it reality.

If everything in your life is tied to politics, then that is a problem for you, not me.

Perhaps this is what has changed, in days past politics did not rule our world, it did not color our every thought and deed.
It was people trying to live and not paying attention to politics that has caused what we see. On the Republican side there are too many people of the old way who won't leave or are paid off still or were shills running for election from the beginning. The problem is they won't leave. Fronted to the voters as a potential candidate and having some allegiance to their benefactors which we see in votes that the elites want passed. And of course, they call it bipartisan.

What is now not tied to politics?

The guberment now controls pretty much every aspect of our lives, and when they run for office they promise to fix every aspect of our lives, but when things go wrong, either Trump done it or they don't have the power to fix it.

And sometimes they get their wires crossed, like with inflation. At first, Biden blamed Putin, then he said he could not fix it, but then passed legislation to fix it, after which, it didn't as he admitted the legislation was not really made to fix inflation.

But the man has dementia, so I don't really blame him too much.

*** Woke educators and woke media have drilled into our heads that the shrinking Caucasian population is great news.

*** We are told by Caucasian wokesters that this will be a better nation when the overwhelming majority are African American and Hispanic American.

*** We are not stupid. All we have to do is to look at our cities to know how false this prediction is.

*** Asian Americans and African Americans and Hispanic Americans and Native Americans will find a grim America when this new majority takes over in 100 years (or earlier).

All chaps are assless... otherwise, they're just pants.
Negative, chaps are worn over pants.....Chaps by definition are assless.

Based on the Spanish word “chaparreras,” western chaps and chinks are worn over pants to protect cowboys’ legs from dangerous brush, harsh weather conditions, rope burns from handling cattle or horses, and the sharp horns of cattle.

Forum List

Back