Rush, at a loss for Words

grasping at straws is when you can't refudiate any facts i just gave you. you swallow everything oxyboy peddles & that is just so sad. were you solidly behind him when he said drug users need to be 'sent up' but didn't spend a day in jail when he was caught buying drugs for his addiction?

don't bother i know the answer you little dittohead you.
Fact Fluke wanted us to pay for her birth control.
Fact Limbaugh was talking about a phony soldier.
Just because Limbaugh doesn't let you get by with your lies. You hate him.

:auiqs.jpg:

just how brown ARE your eyes?

accept it - you simply got bitch slapped by a girl. :whipg:
You couldn't slap your way out of a wet paper bag. Limbaugh told the truth. Liberals are full of hate.

checkmate.
The hate is forcing religious groups to pay for something they oppose. Kinda like men in girls locker rooms.

so that gives oxyboy the right to do what he did & LIE for 3 solid days?

the hatred is all on yer side. i see those links never were gonna happen, huh?

you're dismissed.

You couldn't slap your way out of a wet paper bag. Limbaugh told the truth. Liberals are full of hate.

checkmate.
The hate is forcing religious groups to pay for something they oppose. Kinda like men in girls locker rooms.

you're dismissed.
Fluke made a spectacle of herself. Limbaugh called it as he saw it. She wanted religious organizations to pay for that and abortion.

checkmate.

you're dismissed.
Fluke made a spectacle of herself. Limbaugh called it as he saw it. She wanted religious organizations to pay for that and abortion.

B C pills do not an abortion make. & there were work arounds 'riders' that insurance policies carry.

oxyboy called it thru his lying hatefilled eyes to grab ratings. & you suck it all up.

i see you totally gave up trying to spin the phoney soldier comment... - good boy.

"No greater love has a man than this...." -- God

FINALLY! Rush is at a loss for words!

Vile liberals wont understand this as the posts will show

He is to talk radio what Carson was to late night teevee....Will never be another.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because Johnny Carson was all about pissing people off, dividing people, telling callers to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back", frothing at the mouth about "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!" and referring to the First Family's daughter as the "White House dog".

Those were the daze huh.

I kinda thought I heard the rumbling of Johnny spinning in his grave.

You mock a person who would offer a lung? I guess this is beyond your level of understanding

"No greater love has a man than this...." -- God

FINALLY! Rush is at a loss for words!

Vile liberals wont understand this as the posts will show

He is to talk radio what Carson was to late night teevee....Will never be another.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because Johnny Carson was all about pissing people off, dividing people, telling callers to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back", frothing at the mouth about "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!" and referring to the First Family's daughter as the "White House dog".

Those were the daze huh.

I kinda thought I heard the rumbling of Johnny spinning in his grave.

You mock a person who would offer a lung? I guess this is beyond your level of understanding

Nope, I mock any idiot who compares him to Johnny.Carson. Fatsbo ain’t fit to shine Carson’s shoes.

checkmate.

you're dismissed.

B C pills do not an abortion make. & there were work arounds 'riders' that insurance policies carry.

oxyboy called it thru his lying hatefilled eyes to grab ratings. & you suck it all up.

i see you totally gave up trying to spin the phoney soldier comment... - good boy.
Was he not a phony soldier?

checkmate.

you're dismissed.

Are you drunk? Try to make sense next time.

She wanted us to pay for her birth control, so yes she wanted us to pay.
He was talking about a phony soldier that was sentencd to 5 months in jail. I see you have no idea what you're talking about.
You are just mindlessly parroting Russia LimpBoy's LIES!
She was paying for her health insurance
through her tuition, but the school would not allow birth control to be part of the policy.

No he was talking about the soldierS (PLURAL) who sent a letter to the NY Times. One of them dies fighting for his right to slander them after the letter was written. After he was called out on his hatred of the military, whose service he dodged with a pimple on his ass, he pretended he was talking about someONE else who was NEVER in the military when it was clear he was slandering soldiers (PLURAL) who were stationed in Iraq.

September 26, 2007
CALLER: No, it's not. And what's really funny is they never talk to real soldiers. They pull these soldiers that come up out of the blue and spout to the media.

RUSH: The phony soldiers.[PLURAL]

CALLER: Phony soldiers.[PLURAL] If you talk to any real soldier and they're proud to serve, they want to be over in Iraq, they understand their sacrifice and they're willing to sacrifice for the country.

RUSH: They joined to be in Iraq.

grasping at straws is when you can't refudiate any facts i just gave you. you swallow everything oxyboy peddles & that is just so sad. were you solidly behind him when he said drug users need to be 'sent up' but didn't spend a day in jail when he was caught buying drugs for his addiction?

NO, Fluke wanted it included in her health care plan which she was paying for. Limbaugh said that the cost meant she had to be having a lot of sex. The stupid fat ass fuck thought you had to take a pill every time you had sex. This is hoe fucking stupid Limbaugh is. Evidently, unmarried women who have sex are sluts.
My ex was on birth control and it cost me $30 a month. I didn't mind paying for it. She was the one that said it cost her thousands.

thousands huh? got any link with her testimony unedited to back that up? sure it didn't hafta do with her endometriosis? was that $30 as a copay or full amount?
The liars don't count the doctor visits and follow ups, prescriptions don't write themselves in the real world!

The only phony soldier on his show!
Chaos.jpg

Why would ANY sane person be against birth control? That makes zero sense. Unexplainable.

checkmate.

you're dismissed.

You people are such assfucks. You have no clue what happened & now you claim she wanted a free abortion.

You & your fat assed druggie dropout Limbaugh deserve each other.

checkmate.

They oppose birth control?

Do you assfucks know that there is a correlation between access to birth control & unwanted pregnancies/abortions.

checkmate.

you're dismissed.

if you listened to the phone call ... you would have heard that he served. but because he was against invading iraq - he apparently was 'phony'.

did limbaugh serve? not one day. he got a differment because of an 'anal cyst'

armchair warriors are the worst hypocrites.

Last edited:
He'll be replaced by another patriot that you can piss your pants over.

Actually he won't, because I don't listen to those racist clowns.
Most of what those people say is the stupidity of the agendas gone overboard. The real racists as just one example are the Progs who leave high tax areas to low tax environs while all the time spouting how open minded and liberal they are. They get away from "the problem".
WTF is "high tax areas to low tax environs" refer to.
What? I thought you knew everything?
What high taxes were placed? What is a low tax environment?

checkmate.

you're dismissed.

Are you drunk? Try to make sense next time.

those 'religious' organizations who fought to have birth control on their policies, called them
' abortifacients ' - don't you remember? there was a solution to their discrimination against women by having a rider on the policy that could have been separate from their work place health ins policies & could have been offered; but they didn't even allow that.

for someone who is all about defending the likes of a giant orange man baby dictator & a drug addicted draft dodger radio hack ... you don't really know much at all; let alone have facts to back up yer bullshit.

you are the perfect basket dwelling deplorable trump loves long time & how rush gets his ratings. :113:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back