Rush, at a loss for Words

grasping at straws is when you can't refudiate any facts i just gave you. you swallow everything oxyboy peddles & that is just so sad. were you solidly behind him when he said drug users need to be 'sent up' but didn't spend a day in jail when he was caught buying drugs for his addiction?

don't bother i know the answer you little dittohead you.
Fact Fluke wanted us to pay for her birth control.
Fact Limbaugh was talking about a phony soldier.
Just because Limbaugh doesn't let you get by with your lies. You hate him.
NO, Fluke wanted it included in her health care plan which she was paying for. Limbaugh said that the cost meant she had to be having a lot of sex. The stupid fat ass fuck thought you had to take a pill every time you had sex. This is hoe fucking stupid Limbaugh is. Evidently, unmarried women who have sex are sluts.
My ex was on birth control and it cost me $30 a month. I didn't mind paying for it. She was the one that said it cost her thousands.

thousands huh? got any link with her testimony unedited to back that up? sure it didn't hafta do with her endometriosis? was that $30 as a copay or full amount?
The liars don't count the doctor visits and follow ups, prescriptions don't write themselves in the real world!
My ex went once a year to the doctor and the prescription was a years worth.

:auiqs.jpg:

just how brown ARE your eyes?

accept it - you simply got bitch slapped by a girl. :whipg:
You couldn't slap your way out of a wet paper bag. Limbaugh told the truth. Liberals are full of hate.

checkmate.
The hate is forcing religious groups to pay for something they oppose. Kinda like men in girls locker rooms.

They oppose birth control?

Do you assfucks know that there is a correlation between access to birth control & unwanted pregnancies/abortions.
Some do, I support birth control. Keeps more of you from being born.

The hate is forcing religious groups to pay for something they oppose. Kinda like men in girls locker rooms.

so that gives oxyboy the right to do what he did & LIE for 3 solid days?

the hatred is all on yer side. i see those links never were gonna happen, huh?

you're dismissed.
Fluke made a spectacle of herself. Limbaugh called it as he saw it. She wanted religious organizations to pay for that and abortion.

B C pills do not an abortion make. & there were work arounds 'riders' that insurance policies carry.

oxyboy called it thru his lying hatefilled eyes to grab ratings. & you suck it all up.

i see you totally gave up trying to spin the phoney soldier comment... - good boy.
Are you drunk? Try to make sense next time.

those 'religious' organizations who fought to have birth control on their policies, called them
' abortifacients ' - don't you remember? there was a solution to their discrimination against women by having a rider on the policy that could have been separate from their work place health ins policies & could have been offered; but they didn't even allow that.

for someone who is all about defending the likes of a giant orange man baby dictator & a drug addicted draft dodger radio hack ... you don't really know much at all; let alone have facts to back up yer bullshit.

you are the perfect basket dwelling deplorable trump loves long time & how rush gets his ratings. :113:
Maybe you should run fluke for nominee for president.

so that gives oxyboy the right to do what he did & LIE for 3 solid days?

the hatred is all on yer side. i see those links never were gonna happen, huh?

you're dismissed.
Fluke made a spectacle of herself. Limbaugh called it as he saw it. She wanted religious organizations to pay for that and abortion.

B C pills do not an abortion make. & there were work arounds 'riders' that insurance policies carry.

oxyboy called it thru his lying hatefilled eyes to grab ratings. & you suck it all up.

i see you totally gave up trying to spin the phoney soldier comment... - good boy.

those 'religious' organizations who fought to have birth control on their policies, called them
' abortifacients ' - don't you remember? there was a solution to their discrimination against women by having a rider on the policy that could have been separate from their work place health ins policies & could have been offered; but they didn't even allow that.

for someone who is all about defending the likes of a giant orange man baby dictator & a drug addicted draft dodger radio hack ... you don't really know much at all; let alone have facts to back up yer bullshit.

you are the perfect basket dwelling deplorable trump loves long time & how rush gets his ratings. :113:

lol... perfect response from someone who has nuthin' left to lose in an obvious slap down from a 'liberal'.

lol... perfect response from someone who has nuthin' left to lose in an obvious slap down from a 'liberal'.
No, I told the truth, but like they said. You cannot handle the truth.

No, I told the truth, but like they said. You cannot handle the truth.

you gave an opinion based on nothing but lies. you have no facts - that is the truth.

:auiqs.jpg:

just how brown ARE your eyes?

accept it - you simply got bitch slapped by a girl. :whipg:
You couldn't slap your way out of a wet paper bag. Limbaugh told the truth. Liberals are full of hate.

checkmate.

Do you assfucks know that there is a correlation between access to birth control & unwanted pregnancies/abortions.
Bulldshit. You are one of the "OMG OMG OMG can't have birth control covered in health insurance" assholes.
You lied about it on the thread.

checkmate.

Bulldshit. You are one of the "OMG OMG OMG can't have birth control covered in health insurance" assholes.
You lied about it on the thread.
If you want to do it, then pay for it you stupid dumbass!

Whenever the Right claims something is a "FACT" you know it is a LIE!
Liberalism is a lie, Rush proves that fact. The reason you hate him so much.
And we have the word of a Liar on that!
I hate his lies.
I hate that he makes SUCKERS out of people like you.
But I don't hate the pathological liar, I PITY him!

NO, Fluke wanted it included in her health care plan which she was paying for. Limbaugh said that the cost meant she had to be having a lot of sex. The stupid fat ass fuck thought you had to take a pill every time you had sex. This is hoe fucking stupid Limbaugh is. Evidently, unmarried women who have sex are sluts.
My ex was on birth control and it cost me $30 a month. I didn't mind paying for it. She was the one that said it cost her thousands.

thousands huh? got any link with her testimony unedited to back that up? sure it didn't hafta do with her endometriosis? was that $30 as a copay or full amount?
The liars don't count the doctor visits and follow ups, prescriptions don't write themselves in the real world!
My ex went once a year to the doctor and the prescription was a years worth.
if you are telling the truth, and that's a BIG IF, then she had a lousy doctor.

I hate his lies.
He is 99.9% right, liberals are wrong 90% of the time.

Liberalism is what this country is based on so you're cordially invited to GTFO.
The founding fathers would shot you dead back in our founding.

Liberalism is what this country is based on so you're cordially invited to GTFO.
The founding fathers would shot you dead back in our founding.

Whatever they would do I suspect they'd do it with better English.

As I said, if you can't learn our language why are you even here?

I hate his lies.
Another IDIOT DittoTard who thinks there is an "accuracy" rating firm called the Sullivan Group! It is a complete fabrication of the pathological liar!
SUCKER!!!!!

I hate his lies.
Another IDIOT DittoTard who thinks there is an "accuracy" rating firm called the Sullivan Group! It is a complete fabrication of the pathological liar!
SUCKER!!!!!
Liberalism is a lie, look at y'all. All the time you are miserable. Get a life.

I hate his lies.
SUCKER!!!!!
SUCKER!!!!!

I hate his lies.
SUCKER!!!!!
SUCKER!!!!!
Lol, the mentality I'm dealing with.
proxy-2.jpg

I hate his lies.
SUCKER!!!!!
SUCKER!!!!!
Lol, the mentality I'm dealing with.
The SUCKER I'm dealing with who is STUPID enough to believe there is a Sullivan Group that measures the pathological liar's "accuracy" rate!

Forum List

Back