Rush, at a loss for Words

He is 99.9% right, liberals are wrong 90% of the time.
Another IDIOT DittoTard who thinks there is an "accuracy" rating firm called the Sullivan Group! It is a complete fabrication of the pathological liar!
SUCKER!!!!!
Liberalism is a lie, look at y'all. All the time you are miserable. Get a life.
SUCKER!!!!!
Lol, the mentality I'm dealing with.
The SUCKER I'm dealing with who is STUPID enough to believe there is a Sullivan Group that measures the pathological liar's "accuracy" rate!

Like I said he exposes liberal lies everyday.

Another IDIOT DittoTard who thinks there is an "accuracy" rating firm called the Sullivan Group! It is a complete fabrication of the pathological liar!
SUCKER!!!!!
SUCKER!!!!!
The SUCKER I'm dealing with who is STUPID enough to believe there is a Sullivan Group that measures the pathological liar's "accuracy" rate!

He only exposes himself as a liar every day and YOU as a SUCKER!

SUCKER!!!!!

Nope, but you can keep being ignorant. Your guys motto.
87171357_10219759238985440_4572851796015316992_n.jpg

SUCKER!!!!!
SUCKER!!!!!

He accuses his enemies of his own crimes.

and you eat it up

He is to talk radio what Carson was to late night teevee....Will never be another.

Thank God.
He'll be replaced by another patriot that you can piss your pants over.

Actually he won't, because I don't listen to those racist clowns.
/----/ "Actually he won't, because I don't listen to those racist clowns."
Errr, how do you know what they say if you never listen?
idiot award.jpg

He is to talk radio what Carson was to late night teevee....Will never be another.

Thank God.
He'll be replaced by another patriot that you can piss your pants over.

Actually he won't, because I don't listen to those racist clowns.
/----/ "Actually he won't, because I don't listen to those racist clowns."
Errr, how do you know what they say if you never listen?
View attachment 308334

How do you think I know they are racist, fool.

gmd-trophy1.jpg

SUCKER!!!!!

and you eat it up

Actually he shows how corrupt and hateful your party is.

SUCKER!!!!!

and you eat it up

Actually he shows how corrupt and hateful your party is.

Actually he cons you gullible SUCKERS!

SUCKER!!!!!

Talk about "ignorant" you swallowed his LIE that he is "certified" correct by a nonexistent auditing group he fabricated out of his fat ass!
SUCKER!

Talk about "ignorant" you swallowed his LIE that he is "certified" correct by a nonexistent auditing group he fabricated out of his fat ass!
SUCKER!

You believe in liberalism, which is a lie and is dying off. Look at your presidential candidates. Lol

SUCKER!

You believe in liberalism, which is a lie and is dying off. Look at your presidential candidates. Lol

You believe a LIAR who makes a SUCKER out of you!

And you richly deserve to be called an inconsiderate, uneducated, worthless piece of shit. See jackass, YOU richly deserve insulting for being a prick. It’s called common decency. Something you obviously know nothing about. But you show that every day......

The committee has met and it is decided:

Trophy.jpeg

You have won the February prize for best statement of the obvious!

SUCKER!
I didn't have sexual relations with that Lewinsky girl. You still believe that?

SUCKER!
Anything to deflect from the fact that you were STUPID enough to swallow his lie that he is "certified" to be 99+% accurate and then moron enough to mindlessly parrot it in a public forum as if it was a FACT!!!!!
SUCKER!

SUCKER!
Anything to deflect from the fact that you were STUPID enough to swallow his lie that he is "certified" to be 99+% accurate and then moron enough to mindlessly parrot it in a public forum as if it was a FACT!!!!!
SUCKER!
He is actually 100% right, because liberalism is a lie. I wouldn't call you a sucker, because you're a dumbass.

SUCKER!
SUCKER!
He is actually 100% right, because liberalism is a lie. I wouldn't call you a sucker, because you're a dumbass.
The pathological liar has NEVER been right about anything, YOU are too STUPID to catch him lying.
SUCKER!

Forum List

Back