Berkeley Student and social justice warrior sentenced to 39 years to life

Just more evidence regarding the insanity of those afflicted with TDS....our academic world is rife with these idiotic insane people and a lot of them make their presence known on the various political message boards.

Does anyone know if he ever posted on here?

Left-Wing UC Berkeley Activist Sentenced to 39 Years in Psych Ward for Murder
That nut is nuts. Not like 99.99% if other people, students or not.

It is quite obvious that anyone afflicted with TDS is nuts as in they hate America and are quite willing to inflict harm on America in their pursuit of the leftwing narrative as in.....the old communist maxim.....the end justifies the means.....as in they believe that in order to save America they must first destroy it....moral sanctimoniousness run wild.

September 2016, Gomez was filmed confronting the UC Berkeley College Republicans and grabbing their promotional materials, stating, “this is fucked up, this is really fucked up,” in a video eerily similar to many of the viral videos that surface showcasing leftists attacking conservative students on college campuses across the country.

In November 2016, just five weeks before his murderous rampage, the left-wing activist tweeted that “the United States is a violent white supremacist settler empire whose only fate is annihilation,” according to the Post Millennial.

Gomez, who was also involved with the school’s Queer Alliance Resource Center, was even featured in a 2014 Vice film about climate change.

Sounds like a typical leftist me

Just more evidence regarding the insanity of those afflicted with TDS....our academic world is rife with these idiotic insane people and a lot of them make their presence known on the various political message boards.

Side-stepping the murder issue for a bit, I noticed the killer preferred to be referred to as "they." There was a woman where my significant other works that insists that coworkers call her, "they." I don't get it. There is no way you as a single entity, can be a they. They specifically refers to multiple entities. When my significant other said that she complies with her request. I said, "don't introduce me to her. I won't play pretend or degrade English grammar." If I did meet the person out of their work environment, I would compromise with referring to her as, "it, or hominid." Thus, I would at least keep within the single entity sphere of identity.

Prove that there is any connection between his murderous activities and his political activism. Ted Bundy was a republican activist but I never saw any connection between his politics and his long and brutal string of murders.

BTW: in general, when did taking a stand for justice in civil society become a bad thing? Even the Pledge of Allegiance pledges faith in our republic "with liberty and justice for all."

Timmy has been gone for a while...

Of course that jabbering retard probably doesn't have the motor skills to masturbate effectively let alone kill someone.

Still...

This story is just more proof that the bed wetting liberals in this country are the greatest threat to life and liberty we face.

Side-stepping the murder issue for a bit, I noticed the killer preferred to be referred to as "they." There was a woman where my significant other works that insists that coworkers call her, "they." I don't get it. There is no way you as a single entity, can be a they. They specifically refers to multiple entities
"THEY" are multiple entities

Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?”

“My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.” 10 And he begged Jesus again and again not to send them out of the area.

This is "they" (pablo the anti-American)

Screenshot-20200214-054344-Chrome-20200214054608198.jpg

Side-stepping the murder issue for a bit, I noticed the killer preferred to be referred to as "they." There was a woman where my significant other works that insists that coworkers call her, "they." I don't get it. There is no way you as a single entity, can be a they. They specifically refers to multiple entities
"THEY" are multiple entities

Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?”

“My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.” 10 And he begged Jesus again and again not to send them out of the area.
If one is a Christian, one would believe that Jesus was the: Father, Son and Holy Ghost, in one. That's a religious concept of him. Also, as he said, legion, he meant that he "represented" many, not specifically himself.
The fact remains, a single monkey, is a single entity, a single mule, is a single mule and single human remains, a single human. This nonsense of claiming multiple genders, is absurd. Just because one day you prefer to bump pelvises with the same sex and the other, you prefer to bump pelvises with the opposite sex, doesn't mean you are "fluid-gender," it means you are simply "bisexual." It has to do with sexual preferences. If you've got XX chromosomes and a vagina, you are a female, biologically. If you have XY chromosomes and a penis, you are a male, biologically. If you have both male and female organs, you are a Hermaphrodite. Having said all that, the brain is simply, while extremely complicated, another organ within the body and as females or male can and have been born with opposite sex organs within them, I see no reason that a male, can't be born with a female brain (again, it's an organ) and a female, born with a male brain. It is absolutely not out of the realm of possibility. In such cases where the brain would be opposite of their exterior sexual identity, that individual would be, at least mentally, right in claiming they are the opposite sex of what they appear. Again, it boils down to their "sexual preference,' not some numerous fluid-gender identity. The most you can be is quite simply, two.

It is quite obvious that anyone afflicted with TDS is nuts as in they hate America and are quite willing to inflict harm on America in their pursuit of the leftwing narrative as in.....the old communist maxim.....the end justifies the means.....as in they believe that in order to save America they must first destroy it....moral sanctimoniousness run wild.
Are you saying that ex-student nut is afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)?

Prove that there is any connection between his murderous activities and his political activism. Ted Bundy was a republican activist but I never saw any connection between his politics and his long and brutal string of murders.

BTW: in general, when did taking a stand for justice in civil society become a bad thing? Even the Pledge of Allegiance pledges faith in our republic "with liberty and justice for all."
Ted Bundy killed women because his insanity compelled him to kill women. Pablo killed two women who disagreed with him politically. He believes the entire country should be annihilated. He wasn't taking a stand for justice. If you think he was, perhaps you can get an adjoining room.

Keep that shitstain pumped full of lithium where it's basically a vegetable that screams itself to sleep and then has incessant night terrors that make it shit the bed every night.... for the next 39 years.

I think I know the family of the girl that was murdered. I hope that freak rots in Napa State Hospital for the criminally insane.

Are you saying that ex-student nut is afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)?

Pablo Gomez Jr. also appeared in a YouTube video, viewed nearly 35,000 times, entitled “Students at Berkeley Vandalize Trump Cutout, Assault College Republicans.” In the video, Gomez Jr. can be seen tugging at the cardboard cutout, saying, “This is fucked up, this is really fucked up,” while smiling and remaining calm but assertive

Pablo Gomez Jr. also appeared in a YouTube video, viewed nearly 35,000 times, entitled “Students at Berkeley Vandalize Trump Cutout, Assault College Republicans.” In the video, Gomez Jr. can be seen tugging at the cardboard cutout, saying, “This is fucked up, this is really fucked up,” while smiling and remaining calm but assertive
EVERYONE should respect the 1st Amendment.

Ted Bundy killed women because his insanity compelled him to kill women. Pablo killed two women who disagreed with him politically. He believes the entire country should be annihilated. He wasn't taking a stand for justice. If you think he was, perhaps you can get an adjoining room.

You wrote that Ted Bundy did what he did because of insanity, but this guy was sentenced to be confined in a psych ward, so he obviously suffers from some form of insanity as well. There is no mention in the linked article (which, I note, was from Breitbart, a highly questionable source), that his murders were connected to his victims' political views.

But you ignore my question as to why the right-wingers mock those people who are concerned that justice be done? Seeking justice is supposed to be a a noble endeavor upholding an American value so important that it is enshrined in the Pledge of Allegiance as originally written.

Forum List

Back