Berkeley Student and social justice warrior sentenced to 39 years to life

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by MacTheKnife, Feb 13, 2020.

1. MacTheKnife

MacTheKnife Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,663
    Just more evidence regarding the insanity of those afflicted with TDS....our academic world is rife with these idiotic insane people and a lot of them make their presence known on the various political message boards.

Does anyone know if he ever posted on here?

Left-Wing UC Berkeley Activist Sentenced to 39 Years in Psych Ward for Murder

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  2. ViewFromAbove

ViewFromAbove Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +72
    That nut is nuts. Not like 99.99% if other people, students or not.

3. MacTheKnife

MacTheKnife Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,663

It is quite obvious that anyone afflicted with TDS is nuts as in they hate America and are quite willing to inflict harm on America in their pursuit of the leftwing narrative as in.....the old communist maxim.....the end justifies the means.....as in they believe that in order to save America they must first destroy it....moral sanctimoniousness run wild.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Deplorable Yankee

Deplorable Yankee Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,205

September 2016, Gomez was filmed confronting the UC Berkeley College Republicans and grabbing their promotional materials, stating, “this is fucked up, this is really fucked up,” in a video eerily similar to many of the viral videos that surface showcasing leftists attacking conservative students on college campuses across the country.

In November 2016, just five weeks before his murderous rampage, the left-wing activist tweeted that “the United States is a violent white supremacist settler empire whose only fate is annihilation,” according to the Post Millennial.

Gomez, who was also involved with the school’s Queer Alliance Resource Center, was even featured in a 2014 Vice film about climate change.

Sounds like a typical leftist me

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,468
    Side-stepping the murder issue for a bit, I noticed the killer preferred to be referred to as "they." There was a woman where my significant other works that insists that coworkers call her, "they." I don't get it. There is no way you as a single entity, can be a they. They specifically refers to multiple entities. When my significant other said that she complies with her request. I said, "don't introduce me to her. I won't play pretend or degrade English grammar." If I did meet the person out of their work environment, I would compromise with referring to her as, "it, or hominid." Thus, I would at least keep within the single entity sphere of identity.

6. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,386
    Prove that there is any connection between his murderous activities and his political activism. Ted Bundy was a republican activist but I never saw any connection between his politics and his long and brutal string of murders.

BTW: in general, when did taking a stand for justice in civil society become a bad thing? Even the Pledge of Allegiance pledges faith in our republic "with liberty and justice for all."

7. Pete7469

Pete7469 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,086
    Timmy has been gone for a while...

Of course that jabbering retard probably doesn't have the motor skills to masturbate effectively let alone kill someone.

Still...

This story is just more proof that the bed wetting liberals in this country are the greatest threat to life and liberty we face.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  8. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,868
    "THEY" are multiple entities

9. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,868
    This is "they" (pablo the anti-American)

[​IMG]

10. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,468
    If one is a Christian, one would believe that Jesus was the: Father, Son and Holy Ghost, in one. That's a religious concept of him. Also, as he said, legion, he meant that he "represented" many, not specifically himself.
    The fact remains, a single monkey, is a single entity, a single mule, is a single mule and single human remains, a single human. This nonsense of claiming multiple genders, is absurd. Just because one day you prefer to bump pelvises with the same sex and the other, you prefer to bump pelvises with the opposite sex, doesn't mean you are "fluid-gender," it means you are simply "bisexual." It has to do with sexual preferences. If you've got XX chromosomes and a vagina, you are a female, biologically. If you have XY chromosomes and a penis, you are a male, biologically. If you have both male and female organs, you are a Hermaphrodite. Having said all that, the brain is simply, while extremely complicated, another organ within the body and as females or male can and have been born with opposite sex organs within them, I see no reason that a male, can't be born with a female brain (again, it's an organ) and a female, born with a male brain. It is absolutely not out of the realm of possibility. In such cases where the brain would be opposite of their exterior sexual identity, that individual would be, at least mentally, right in claiming they are the opposite sex of what they appear. Again, it boils down to their "sexual preference,' not some numerous fluid-gender identity. The most you can be is quite simply, two.