Rush, at a loss for Words

He is to talk radio what Carson was to late night teevee....Will never be another.

Thank God.
He'll be replaced by another patriot that you can piss your pants over.

Actually he won't, because I don't listen to those racist clowns.
racecard.png

He is to talk radio what Carson was to late night teevee....Will never be another.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because Johnny Carson was all about pissing people off, dividing people, telling callers to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back", frothing at the mouth about "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!" and referring to the First Family's daughter as the "White House dog".

Those were the daze huh.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because Johnny Carson was all about pissing people off, dividing people, telling callers to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back", frothing at the mouth about "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!" and referring to the First Family's daughter as the "White House dog".

Those were the daze huh.
:link:

Those were the daze huh.
He makes you mad, because he exposes liberal lies.

Those were the daze huh.
:link:

To what would you like linkie?

I can't link to Johnny Carson doing any of that because to my knowledge he never did. This is what's called "satire".

Those were the daze huh.
He makes you mad, because he exposes liberal lies.

Lush Rimjob admitted himself that he sees his own job as "to make you mad".

That's not a constructive endeavor, is it.

He doesn't make me mad. I'd have to follow him like a drone for that to happen. Rather, he makes me laugh. Such as...

Golly gee Mister Wilson, why do you think the New York Times didn't mention that?
It's a stumper. :dunno:

Thank God.
He'll be replaced by another patriot that you can piss your pants over.

Actually he won't, because I don't listen to those racist clowns.
Most of what those people say is the stupidity of the agendas gone overboard. The real racists as just one example are the Progs who leave high tax areas to low tax environs while all the time spouting how open minded and liberal they are. They get away from "the problem".

People who listen to talk radio political talking heads are just willful followers.
That is what simple minded people do, they join the cult of hatred and are known as a Ditto Head.

Comparing Limbaugh to Carson is downright disrespectful to the legend Johnny Carson.

Forum List

Back