Rupert Murdoch is an expert on blackness

Rupert Murdoch says that Ben Carson would be a real black President, implying that Obama is not a real black president.
If there is anyone that should under stand what being black is about IT IS NOT RUPERT MURDOCH.

Rupert Murdoch is an old white billionaire with his head placed squarely up his ass.

As an old white man, Rupert Murdoch is an embarrassment.

You see it here everyday, white people think they know what it is to be black, how blacks think etc.

Whats funny is that what they say is 100% negative 100% of the time. Then they end their rant on understanding blacks better by complaining about being called or perceived as a racist or having holding racist views.

Blah, blah, blah, racist, blah, blah, blah, racist.

Give it a rest.

Coming soon to the US House!

20 More Insane Racist Tea Party Signs! (Images)

Wow. 20 images that might have been racist Tea Party supporters out of a movement that has numbered in the millions?

Do you understand the meaning of the word "Insignificant"?

Give it a rest. You're boring.

This is 20 of hundreds.

Ben Carson will never get the Bagger racist to vote for him.

Rupert Murdoch says that Ben Carson would be a real black President, implying that Obama is not a real black president.
If there is anyone that should under stand what being black is about IT IS NOT RUPERT MURDOCH.

Rupert Murdoch is an old white billionaire with his head placed squarely up his ass.

You see it here everyday, white people think they know what it is to be black, how blacks think etc.

Whats funny is that what they say is 100% negative 100% of the time. Then they end their rant on understanding blacks better by complaining about being called or perceived as a racist or having holding racist views.

Give it a rest.

it has already been pointed out to you many of those are by left-wingers there to make the Tea Party look bad. but you morons fall for your own tricks every time. there are no idiots easier to fool than ones that WANT to believe lies

Oh, it was Baggers....no doubt!

Give it a rest.

Wow. 20 images that might have been racist Tea Party supporters out of a movement that has numbered in the millions?

Do you understand the meaning of the word "Insignificant"?

Give it a rest. You're boring.

This is 20 of hundreds.

Ben Carson will never get the Bagger racist to vote for him.

Hundreds out of millions.

See : insignificant.

Your assumption that conservatives have a problem with voting for blacks is just you being a partisan.

I'm a conservative, most of my friends are conservatives, none of us would have a problem with it.

Indeed, some of my closest friends, back in the day, were big Colin Powell supporters.

That the republaccusers newest thing. No matter how many instances of something you can show they will simply say every number is "insignificant" because its not near the total number. You see, something isnt a problem unless it is the total sum!

Theres approx 300 million guns and unless 299 million of them shoots a childs face off its not a problem. The tea party isnt racist or supports racism because there are IMAGES...A LOT of images and not all of them are racist therefore Reality shifts

That the republaccusers newest thing. No matter how many instances of something you can show they will simply say every number is "insignificant" because its not near the total number. You see, something isnt a problem unless it is the total sum!

Theres approx 300 million guns and unless 299 million of them shoots a childs face off its not a problem. The tea party isnt racist or supports racism because there are IMAGES...A LOT of images and not all of them are racist therefore Reality shifts

WTF? let me attempt to decipher what you posted, so if I'm reading this correctly (it's a struggle but I'm trying) your theory is that the Republicans need to ignore actual statistics and start acting on the premise that the exception is the norm when it comes to identifying problems? There's good news for you on that front, they do it all the time but only when it serves them politically to do so, Democrats do it all the time too and for the same reason... but you probably aren't interested in that.

WTF? let me attempt to decipher what you posted, so if I'm reading this correctly (it's a struggle but I'm trying) your theory is that the Republicans need to ignore actual statistics and start acting on the premise that the exception is the norm when it comes to identifying problems? There's good news for you on that front, they do it all the time but only when it serves them politically to do so, Democrats do it all the time too and for the same reason... but you probably aren't interested in that.

False, what I plainly said was that If I said domestic violence was a problem within the cop community. And I showed you a high number of domestic violence cases your easy to use, works for any situation you cant speak about response is "There are millions of cops married, the number your showing is INSIGNIFICANT"

Which means you are throwing out the results of any study, research, pattern etc that ever existed.

False, what I plainly said was that If I said domestic violence was a problem within the cop community.
I question with your use of the word "plainly" but no need to quibble I suppose.

And I showed you a high number of domestic violence cases
How do you define "high number" ?

your easy to use, works for any situation you cant speak about response is "There are millions of cops married, the number your showing is INSIGNIFICANT"

Which means you are throwing out the results of any study, research, pattern etc that ever existed.

If something is statistically insignificant then it's statistically insignificant, the fact that partisans from both sides attempt to play games with the word insignificant is simply a device they use to confuse those that don't understand the nature of statistics.

this is hilarious projection onto others by left-wing nutjobs who are guilty of the same thing on a massive scale.

isnt this the same logic you left-wing losers use to say the death penalty doesnt work even when you are reminded people found guilty of heinous crimes that MIGHT have received the death arent given it and that only a tiny percentage are actually sentenced to death?? huh leftard? inquiring minds want to know?

is this the same logic you use to say we're moving "forward" even though 13 MILLION MORE ARE ON FOOD STAMPS then when Bush left office, because you say they are down from their highest point which occured UNDER OBAMA??? HUH IDIOT INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!

AND ISNT IT A FACT your very own left-wing buddies ACTUALLY STARTED GROUPS THAT HOLD RACIST SIGNS AT TEA PARTIES JUST TO MAKE THEM LOOK BAD??

LIBS ARE MORONS; this idiot closed caption is one of the worst losers on the Left who lies to himeself daily

False, what I plainly said was that If I said domestic violence was a problem within the cop community.
I question with your use of the word "plainly" but no need to quibble I suppose.

And I showed you a high number of domestic violence cases
How do you define "high number" ?

your easy to use, works for any situation you cant speak about response is "There are millions of cops married, the number your showing is INSIGNIFICANT"

If something is statistically insignificant then it's statistically insignificant, the fact that partisans from both sides attempt to play games with the word insignificant is simply a device they use to confuse those that don't understand the nature of statistics.

See? Any number I show you are free to say its not. Thats why you guys never take positions you just shoot down everything everyone else says because its easier.

Bottom line is that any study, research etc is the result of a small sampling of the total number. Since there can never ever be a study that includes EVERYONE that is the perfect thing to request for proof. SOMETHING THAT CAN NEVER EXIST!

Lol...Those things arent statisically insignificant its just that you require proof that can never exist and dismiss any proof that does by moving the goalposts like "what is a high number"?

i cant be the only one who has noticed that some of the biggest CLOWNS on these message boards are the handful of left-wing nutjobs that have avatars of Republicans in clown-face..

See? Any number I show you are free to say its not. Thats why you guys never take positions you just shoot down everything everyone else says because its easier.

more hilarious projection from the idiotic Left!!!

how many examples do you want of the Left AGAIN doing exactly what you are accusing othes of here???

dont you losers shout down people as "racist" or "uncaring" who ask why food stamps need to be at a level of 46 million or so when you left-wing idiots are running about bragging how well the economy is doing now? before you go crying that people can work and get food stamps are you going to admit THESE are the jobs "obama created"???

libs are the same idiots who CONSTANTLY uses "studies" to come to the conclusions of things they already wanted to believe; clearly starting from the conclusion they wanted and working backward

to see a left-wing idiot cryin about a practice so common on the Left is truly laughable

See? Any number I show you are free to say its not.
Newsflash, I can say whatever I want anyways, fortunately I am one that attempts to determine the relevancy of any given statistic based on mathematics not partisanship or ideology. So if statistics dictates that a given number is statistically significant I will acknowledge that it is indeed significant and that it may be useful in determining whether or not an actual problem worthy of being addressed or at least acknowledged exists.

Thats why you guys never take positions you just shoot down everything everyone else says because its easier.
Who's "you guys" , did I join some fucking club that I'm not aware of ? I'm speaking on my own behalf not for any group or organization.

Bottom line is that any study, research etc is the result of a small sampling of the total number. Since there can never ever be a study that includes EVERYONE that is the perfect thing to request for proof. SOMETHING THAT CAN NEVER EXIST!
You're confused, any study worth it's salt always seeks to gather statistically significant sample sizes otherwise the results are pretty much worthless, so a study doesn't have to include EVERYONE to produce results that are of value, it only has to include a sample size that accurately represents the whole population of subjects. A good example would be opinion polls, they don't have to poll every voter to produce indicative results they just have to poll enough to garner an accurate representation the voting population as a whole.

Lol...Those things arent statisically insignificant its just that you require proof that can never exist and dismiss any proof that does by moving the goalposts like "what is a high number"?
The proof is in the math however it appears that the proof for you is in whatever political point it is you want to make at the given moment, statistics are non-partisan by their very nature.

So if statistics dictates that a given number is statistically significant I will acknowledge that it is indeed significant and that it may be useful in determining whether or not an actual problem worthy of being addressed or at least acknowledged exists.

What you determine to be significant is meaningless since you move the goal posts.

You're confused, any study worth it's salt always seeks to gather statistically significant sample sizes otherwise the results are pretty much worthless, so a study doesn't have to include EVERYONE to produce results that are of value, it only has to include a sample size that accurately represents the whole population of subjects.

Again, with the word significant. No matter what size of anything all you have to do is SAY "Its not significant" and do what Correll has been doing in every thread
Simply state the number of actual things out there and compare it to the instances you can show which is always wayyy smaller and claim its not a big deal.
20 people could get shot in the face tonight in one area and it would be something like "there are 300 million faces in America...Insignificant"

Yes, false comparisons and vagueness wins everytime

most people get shot in the face in liberal cities; and yes it DOES happen every day. but all you hear about is the Left whining about the "total' number of guns out there; and accusing others of being gun nuts

AGAIN you mindless idiot; you're STILL doing exactly what you're crying about!!

i cant be the only one who has noticed that some of the biggest CLOWNS on these message boards are the handful of left-wing nutjobs that have avatars of Republicans in clown-face..

Actually, most of the Avatars are more acceptable than their real face.

So if statistics dictates that a given number is statistically significant I will acknowledge that it is indeed significant and that it may be useful in determining whether or not an actual problem worthy of being addressed or at least acknowledged exists.

What you determine to be significant is meaningless since you move the goal posts.
When did I move any goalposts? Now you're just making horseshit up out of thin air and I don't determine what is significant the math involved in the statistical analysis does.

Again, with the word significant. No matter what size of anything all you have to do is SAY "Its not significant" and do what Correll has been doing in every thread
Simply state the number of actual things out there and compare it to the instances you can show which is always wayyy smaller and claim its not a big deal.
20 people could get shot in the face tonight in one area and it would be something like "there are 300 million faces in America...Insignificant"
What don't you understand about statistically significant? it's a question of mathematics not opinion.

Yes, false comparisons and vagueness wins everytime
Not with people that rely on reason and evidence to draw conclusions it doesn't.

Forum List

Back