Rupert Murdoch is an expert on blackness

OUUDsuC.png

Funny, they include contributors like Ann Coulter, don't include O'Riley, or Juan Williams, the black sheriff from Milwaukee, or the many other black contributors. But that's ok we expect lies and half truths from this poster.

Please rememebr this when some white liberal says Carson isn't really black because he's conservative.
I feel blacks should say who they feel would the black President who could help their plight in the USA and reduce the racial divide.
Rupert Murdoch declaring what Black president could advance blacks in the US is like Hitler declaring what Jewish leader in 1930's Germany could help the Jews of Germany.

Please rememebr this when some white liberal says Carson isn't really black because he's conservative.
I feel blacks should say who they feel would the black President who could help their plight in the USA and reduce the racial divide.
Rupert Murdoch declaring what Black president could advance blacks in the US is like Hitler declaring what Jewish leader in 1930's Germany could help the Jews of Germany.
You understand Hitler actually defined who a Jew is, right?
Dumbshit.
I love it when these identity politics morons get confronted with basic facts. No, Obama is not really black. Thats why during his campaign and first term you basically never saw him with black establishment types like Jackson.

Rupert Murdoch says that Ben Carson would be a real black President, implying that Obama is not a real black president.
If there is anyone that should under stand what being black is about IT IS NOT RUPERT MURDOCH.

Rupert Murdoch is an old white billionaire with his head placed squarely up his ass.

As an old white man, Rupert Murdoch is an embarrassment.

Rupert Murdoch has a lot common with President Obama, they're both powerful, rich and supremely accomplished bullshit artists. While the only thing that Barack Obama has in common with most African Americans is his skin color, he was born in Hawaii and grew up in Indonesia and Honolulu in a middle class household, in other words he didn't really have to struggle much to get ahead.

Ben Carson on the other hand grew up in an impoverished, broken home in Detroit and clawed tooth and nail to get to where he is today, so yeah I'd say he has a lot better sense of the common African American "experience" than Barack Obama does.

Murdoch has point, he just articulated it poorly.

Let me know when you hear that, but of course you won't. Just another Repub lie.

The Aussie should stat down under. where he belongs.

Well in obama's defense harry reid DID say obama is an acceptable Black man on account of he "speaks well", meaning Reid liked the fact that obama doesnt "talk Black"

Let me know when you hear that, but of course you won't. Just another Repub lie.

The Aussie should stat down under. where he belongs.

i can find about a dozen quotes right now from the Left basically saying Black conservatives in general, and Carson in particular, arent "really" Black on account of their political views

the only one lying is you moron, and to yourself no less

I created a thread about this because I knew bed wetters would lose whatever appendix that constitutes their "minds". The moonbat messiah may as well be a white fudge packer from Amsterdam, rather than a half black pillow biter from Hawaii.

He has no clue what it's like to be poor and black in America and neither do the white moonbat who keep the blacks contained in ghettos as best they can. He has no idea what it takes to be successful as a poor black youth. He never had to make the decision to be either an educated black kid and get ridiculed for acting white, or join in some gang and likely end up in prison. He has no clue what it's like to grow up with a single mother who struggled to make ends meet. He lived a sheltered life in Indonesia. When he grew up he chose to snort coke, smoke grass and coast by through life knowing people would just give affirmative action shit away to a liberal black "foreign student from Kenya".

Pete, get real! This is complete bullshit, and you know it. Your post made it sound as if you're of the mind that every black is in the box in which you placed them, and not all are certainly there. Here you try and make it sound like you're not racist, but you clearly are by making the statement in your post which in the final analysis is completely racist. Lame, Pete, really lame.

"racist" :rolleyes:

and 2 times in the same sentence!...LMAO...

"Racist racists are racist when they display their racist racism by being racist racists....." Ha! beat THAT!

the word is defunct...you guys used it up. No one cares anymore about being called a "racist"..

Last edited:
Well in obama's defense harry reid DID say obama is an acceptable Black man on account of he "speaks well", meaning Reid liked the fact that obama doesnt "talk Black"

A complete blithering idiot said:
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said

If a republicrat said that the world would have stopped spinning.

Pete, get real! This is complete bullshit, and you know it. Your post made it sound as if you're of the mind that every black is in the box in which you placed them, and not all are certainly there. Here you try and make it sound like you're not racist, but you clearly are by making the statement in your post which in the final analysis is completely racist. Lame, Pete, really lame.

No bed wetter, you moonbats are the ones who put blacks in boxes.

If a black conservative gains popularity they're called "Uncle Tom" by bed wetters like you.

If they express discontent with black cultural nuances like having tattoos on their faces, pants around their knees, not being good fathers, or engaging in less than reputable "business" endeavors they're labeled as "acting white".

You turds are consumed with race. It's amazing how much effort you put into pretending you don't care about race, by never shutting up about race.

Then you wonder why people think you're all complete idiots.

And libs accuse republicans of fear mongering.

:rolleyes:

Who better to address the American Negro than Rupert Murdoch?

His network has been claiming Obama is not really the president for seven years

Who better to address the American Negro than Rupert Murdoch?

His network has been claiming Obama is not really the president for seven years

no the network hasnt you idiot

every day you say stupid shit you cant back up

Rupert Murdoch says that Ben Carson would be a real black President, implying that Obama is not a real black president.
If there is anyone that should under stand what being black is about IT IS NOT RUPERT MURDOCH.

Rupert Murdoch is an old white billionaire with his head placed squarely up his ass.

As an old white man, Rupert Murdoch is an embarrassment.

Rupert Murdoch has a lot common with President Obama, they're both powerful, rich and supremely accomplished bullshit artists. While the only thing that Barack Obama has in common with most African Americans is his skin color, he was born in Hawaii and grew up in Indonesia and Honolulu in a middle class household, in other words he didn't really have to struggle much to get ahead.

Ben Carson on the other hand grew up in an impoverished, broken home in Detroit and clawed tooth and nail to get to where he is today, so yeah I'd say he has a lot better sense of the common African American "experience" than Barack Obama does.

Murdoch has point, he just articulated it poorly.

He didn't have to struggle much to get ahead?

With a name like Barack Hussein Obama?

Forum List

Back