Rupert Murdoch is an expert on blackness

That the republaccusers newest thing. No matter how many instances of something you can show they will simply say every number is "insignificant" because its not near the total number. You see, something isnt a problem unless it is the total sum!

Theres approx 300 million guns and unless 299 million of them shoots a childs face off its not a problem. The tea party isnt racist or supports racism because there are IMAGES...A LOT of images and not all of them are racist therefore Reality shifts

If you libs want to show that Tea Party movement is racist, the most obvious way to do that would be to point to it's racist platform, policies, positions, objectives.

But you can't. Because there aren't any.

Hence nonsense like trying to smear millions of Americans with a few racist signs that are supposedly done by some Tea Party members.

The tea party doesnt have policies, platforms etc. But what they do have is a pattern of looking away and excusing the racists that are among them.

If the tea party wasnt racist you would be able to show how they dont tolerate the racist signs, talking points etc of their members. But you cant.

The tea party doesnt have policies, platforms etc. But what they do have is a pattern of looking away and excusing the racists that are among them.

If the tea party wasnt racist you would be able to show how they dont tolerate the racist signs, talking points etc of their members. But you cant.

1. Thank you for honestly admitting that the TEa Party does not have racist policies, platforms, ect.

2. YOur counter claim that NOT meeting YOUR standard of aggressively NOT "tolerating" racists signs, talking points, ect. is not very convincing coming from you. Have you ever challenged your buddy Al, on his extreme and moronic anti-white racism?

I said they dont have POLICIES racist or otherwise

You were shown racism at tea party events. If its not tolerated simply show where anyone has condemed, stopped or spoke out about the racism displayed there. You cant, you lose

You were shown racism at tea party events. If its not tolerated simply show where anyone has condemed, stopped or spoke out about the racism displayed there. You cant, you lose

Nonsense.

It's message of anti-tax and anti-big government, though vague and varied, was not racist.

That's policy, that's an agenda, even an informal platform.

And it was not racist at all.

What to discuss the racist policies of the dems? the racist platform? it's racist agenda?

THat's what you get when you have a racist political movement.

NOt, "I didn't see them stopping enough of the supposedly racist signs fast enough" bullshit.

Give it a rest.

Try to have a new thought.

Nonsense.

It's message of anti-tax and anti-big government, though vague and varied, was not racist.

Agreed, thats why I'm not talking about their stance on taxes and about their quietness when racists are among them.

Agreed, see the above. I'm not playing this game with you after this. You want to pretend I'm talking about taxes and not racism do it by yourself.

What to discuss the racist policies of the dems? the racist platform? it's racist agenda?

Changing the topic instead of showing those Teapers who stood up to racism in their own ranks. Yeah you lost. Bye stupid, unless you find that stuff where they denounce the racists among them...if not, they accept it. Just like I said

Nonsense.

Agreed, thats why I'm not talking about their stance on taxes and about their quietness when racists are among them.

Agreed, see the above. I'm not playing this game with you after this. You want to pretend I'm talking about taxes and not racism do it by yourself.

Changing the topic instead of showing those Teapers who stood up to racism in their own ranks. Yeah you lost. Bye stupid, unless you find that stuff where they denounce the racists among them...if not, they accept it. Just like I said

blah, blah, blah, racist, blah, blah, blah, racist.

Stop being so boring.

Teh Tea Party is a fine populist conservative movement, and has been quite effective, at time.

Thats why you libs need to smear it, not because of it's non-existent racism.

And pointing out that I can cite racist policies, ect of the dems while you CAN'T do that for this group you find so horribly "racist" is completely on topic.

It shows the weakness of your "evidence" AND shows that you don't really care about racism.

Forum List

Back