Roy Moore for life!

More evidence in this thread, conservatives have no party anymore, they have no religion, they pray to their political party exclusively. How fitting that people that claim to be pro-birth now support a man that is an accused pedophile. And they do so with great vigor.

Deliverance has gone national.

There is no evidence, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. I tried but could find no truth in your post so you get a rating of :eusa_liar:

You still live with the illusion that your opinion means something? You and your cohort support a self-admitted sexual predator in Trump and Roy Moore who has been accused of pedophilia by numerous women, that took place when some of them were 14.

You are soulless people and your opinions are meaningless. Go, take your children to your favorite local pedophile and stop whining about everyone else.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, ah weird, and wrong. I'm detecting a pattern here.

Hey a 'scholar', you graduated from Oral Roberts U?

Your posts are dripping with desperation its hilarious watching you liberals flail about. Try squeezing a stress ball or go attend one of your hey hey ho ho rallies. :laugh:

You actually believe the fantasy that exists only in your head exists out here in the real world. All this con-bubble babble-speak that rolls around your brain is meaningless out here. Sorry.

Well, she lies about induced abortion so she might as well lie about child molestation. It's not like she has a real job anyway.

Had he molested a fetus she's be picking up sticks to burn him at the stake in the village square.

Very true--:badgrin:

roy-moore-cartoon-beeler.jpg

It's good to see a senator who is pro life but it really doesn't make a difference in the long run. Abortion will stay legal but maybe the infanticide of late term abortion will finally be outlawed. It's interesting that Hillary's husband paraded a gaggle of "victims" when he vetoed the late term abortion but the kicker is that late term abortion is more harmful to a woman's body by turning the baby around in the birth canal causing a breach birth than a normal delivery.

Late term abortions have been outlawed already by the overwhelming majority states in this country. In fact, I don't know of any states that allow late term abortions--with the exception of the mother's life.

Moore wins, then possibly resigns and another Republican is appointed by the governor denying Dem's the seat...:eusa_think:...works for me.

Only in your dreams. An election is an election. I really hope you Republicans elect Roy Moore.

These 4 girls, now women turn into the poster girls of the Democrat party. Add Trump to this ticket and there won't be a safe Republican seat anywhere in this country--going into 2018---:badgrin:

moore1108promoimage-blackborder.jpg

There is no evidence, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. I tried but could find no truth in your post so you get a rating of :eusa_liar:

You still live with the illusion that your opinion means something? You and your cohort support a self-admitted sexual predator in Trump and Roy Moore who has been accused of pedophilia by numerous women, that took place when some of them were 14.

You are soulless people and your opinions are meaningless. Go, take your children to your favorite local pedophile and stop whining about everyone else.

Your posts are dripping with desperation its hilarious watching you liberals flail about. Try squeezing a stress ball or go attend one of your hey hey ho ho rallies. :laugh:

You actually believe the fantasy that exists only in your head exists out here in the real world. All this con-bubble babble-speak that rolls around your brain is meaningless out here. Sorry.

I already noted your desperate attempts to insult others to satiate your butthurt over losing to Trump in my last post. Do you have anything new or are we done here.

I already noted your desperate attempts to insult others to satiate your butthurt over losing to Trump in my last post. Do you have anything new or are we done here.

Done? Let us know when a coherent thought forms in your mind. We'll have cake and ice cream to celebrate.

Done? Let us know when a coherent thought forms in your mind. We'll have cake and ice cream to celebrate.

I take that as a no :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No one has any doubt you 'take things' as your arrested brain dictates.

The only question is have you ever had an original thought? And I'm sorry you are triggered so easily snowflake. Buck up and take it like a man.

The only question is have you ever had an original thought? And I'm sorry you are triggered so easily snowflake. Buck up and take it like a man.

Since I'm bored with your feeble insult attempts I may as well rub salt in your wounds over losing to Trump. He won 30 states including three of Hillary's blue states, ouch! :laugh:

Since I'm bored with your feeble insult attempts I may as well rub salt in your wounds over losing to Trump. He won 30 states including three of Hillary's blue states, ouch! :laugh:

Give us a kiss Percy. Your butthurt is epic and you lack wit and charisma. But you can type so the connection between brain and fingers is still functioning. Good for you little fella.

Give us a kiss Percy. Your butthurt is epic and you lack wit and charisma. But you can type so the connection between brain and fingers is still functioning. Good for you little fella.

^^^ projection alert, this one has been triggered keep a safe distance.

Moore wins, then possibly resigns and another Republican is appointed by the governor denying Dem's the seat...:eusa_think:...works for me.
Agreed. The child molester can’t be allowed to serve.

Burn him at the stake, no proof needed. Down with innocent till proven guilty. No more juries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynch mob mentality. Third world mentality all the way.
Lock her up! Lock her up!

Dumb fucking rube.

I don't know if I would still be supporting and bragging about the worst President this nation has ever elected--but feel free to dance around like a drunken fool.

Was it the tweet storms or the hurricanes? Something hit President Trump’s numbers. His personal ratings have deteriorated and his job approval has hit a low. Thirty-eight percent of voters approve of the job Trump is doing in a new Fox News poll, went from 42 percent last month. At the same time, disapproval is up 4 points to a high of 57 percent. That includes 49 percent who “strongly” disapprove.
Fox News Poll: Storms erode Trump's ratings

This poll was done BEFORE he endorsed Roy Moore--:badgrin:

You really couldn't have found a worse President than Trump if you had gone out on a midnight--door to door scavenger hunt in search of one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back