Roy Moore for life!

Well, she lies about induced abortion so she might as well lie about child molestation. It's not like she has a real job anyway.

Had he molested a fetus she's be picking up sticks to burn him at the stake in the village square.
Does stabbing them with an ice pick, and vacuuming out their brains while still alive, count as molestation? Inquiring minds want to know...

Well, she lies about induced abortion so she might as well lie about child molestation. It's not like she has a real job anyway.

Had he molested a fetus she's be picking up sticks to burn him at the stake in the village square.
Does stabbing them with an ice pick, and vacuuming out their brains while still alive, count as molestation? Inquiring minds want to know...

No, it counts as abortion, which is the woman's choice. So my advice to you, chica, is not to get an abortion.

More evidence in this thread, conservatives have no party anymore, they have no religion, they pray to their political party exclusively. How fitting that people that claim to be pro-birth now support a man that is an accused pedophile. And they do so with great vigor.

Deliverance has gone national.

There is no evidence, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. I tried but could find no truth in your post so you get a rating of :eusa_liar:

You still live with the illusion that your opinion means something? You and your cohort support a self-admitted sexual predator in Trump and Roy Moore who has been accused of pedophilia by numerous women, that took place when some of them were 14.

You are soulless people and your opinions are meaningless. Go, take your children to your favorite local pedophile and stop whining about everyone else.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, ah weird, and wrong. I'm detecting a pattern here.

Hey a 'scholar', you graduated from Oral Roberts U?

What dupes they are! Pro Life?!? They care about zygotes as a means to control women. But once that that zygote is born? Tough nuts!

Children's health insurance? No way! Great schools staffed by great professional teachers? Nah! Go to school at home for all they care. Grow into healthy adolescence. Okay, but beware! The very same people claiming the high moral ground on abortion are indifferent should you catch the eye of creeps like Roy Moore.

Don't tell me these people have morals. They are essentially evil.

Roy Moore's new spokeswoman: An Ohioan with roots in state's abortion fights

POLITICS
Roy Moore's new spokeswoman: An Ohioan with roots in state's abortion fights

That's good.

Right?
Wrong.

Moore is unfit for public office because he is a hateful bigot seeking to ‘criminalize’ homosexuality in violation of the Constitution.

Moore is unfit for public office because of his contempt for the right to privacy, seeking to compel women to give birth against their will through force of law, in violation of the Constitution.

Moore is unfit for public office because of his contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the right of law.

Moore is unfit for public office for these and other reasons, separate and apart from alleged sexual misconduct.

More evidence in this thread, conservatives have no party anymore, they have no religion, they pray to their political party exclusively. How fitting that people that claim to be pro-birth now support a man that is an accused pedophile. And they do so with great vigor.

Stop lying. He's not an accused pedophile and his two accusers of sexual misconduct are sketchy at best.

Almost every board and comment section I'm on these days liberals and left wing whack jobs don't even bother debating issues any more. All they do is name call. Fucking losers. They don't realize that name calling doesn't win elections.

Clinton gave the conservatives a GIFT of a lifetime with her deplorable remarks.

:lol:

Stop lying. He's not an accused pedophile and his two accusers of sexual misconduct are sketchy at best.

You drank so much Koolaid, you bought the company. The soulless minority that now votes for pedophiles.

Oh how Reagan would approve.

He's not an accused pedophile

See people? Why even bother with a delusional, willing, shameless liar like this? A person like this ^^ will say ANYTHING and is completely impervious to reason or facts.

This is who they are now. To them there is no right or wrong. In their minds they always have to be right so any facts that contradict their beliefs must be ignored. The bottom of the barrel have their champion in lowlife Trump and they are having their moment of illucidity.

Almost every board and comment section I'm on these days liberals and left wing whack jobs don't even bother debating issues any more. All they do is name call. Fucking losers.

That's hysterical. :badgrin:

Almost every board and comment section I'm on these days liberals and left wing whack jobs don't even bother debating issues any more. All they do is name call. Fucking losers. They don't realize that name calling doesn't win elections.

Clinton gave the conservatives a GIFT of a lifetime with her deplorable remarks.

You see with emotion, not reason. This isn't a positive for an adult, it is how people like Trump view the world, like a little boy who can't understand why everyone else has a problem. It isn't everyone else.

He's a piece of shit but even I don't think he deserves life. Maybe a couple years, probation, and a spot on the sex registry, tops.

There is no evidence, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. I tried but could find no truth in your post so you get a rating of :eusa_liar:

You still live with the illusion that your opinion means something? You and your cohort support a self-admitted sexual predator in Trump and Roy Moore who has been accused of pedophilia by numerous women, that took place when some of them were 14.

You are soulless people and your opinions are meaningless. Go, take your children to your favorite local pedophile and stop whining about everyone else.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, ah weird, and wrong. I'm detecting a pattern here.

Hey a 'scholar', you graduated from Oral Roberts U?

Your posts are dripping with desperation its hilarious watching you liberals flail about. Try squeezing a stress ball or go attend one of your hey hey ho ho rallies. :laugh:

Yeah...accused pederast, not pedophile. Alabamans are okay with pederasts, not pedophiles.

Of course if it been teen BOYS he'd been accused of stalking in malls....

Forum List

Back