Roy Moore for life!

Well, she lies about induced abortion so she might as well lie about child molestation. It's not like she has a real job anyway.

Had he molested a fetus she's be picking up sticks to burn him at the stake in the village square.

If democrooks lose, the country wins.

We have plenty of time to see if the accusations against Moore are legit. If they are, the women will testify under oath. If not, they will fade into obscurity like most accusers do after taking down republicrats. Had it not been for democrooks telling the same lies over and over, and then getting away with having dead women in their cars I might try and believe Moore is less than worthy to serve in the senate.

It's good to see a senator who is pro life but it really doesn't make a difference in the long run. Abortion will stay legal but maybe the infanticide of late term abortion will finally be outlawed. It's interesting that Hillary's husband paraded a gaggle of "victims" when he vetoed the late term abortion but the kicker is that late term abortion is more harmful to a woman's body by turning the baby around in the birth canal causing a breach birth than a normal delivery.

Our main problems lie here in America where the ah has torn us farther apart Islam is secondary

Moore wins, then possibly resigns and another Republican is appointed by the governor denying Dem's the seat...:eusa_think:...works for me.
This

Bingo!

Stop with your cheeky "bingo". As if either of you care if he resigns or not.

I'm on record stating that if the allegations are true he should resign. What is not clear about my position?

And you'll take the risk of that not happening. Sorry big guy, it is what it is.Don't be shy. You'll be fine with the molester, if it comes to that.

Moore wins, then possibly resigns and another Republican is appointed by the governor denying Dem's the seat...:eusa_think:...works for me.
This

Bingo!

I'm on record stating that if the allegations are true he should resign. What is not clear about my position?

And you'll take the risk of that not happening. Sorry big guy, it is what it is.

No I'm just saying how we can screw over Democrats, like when we stole the SCOTUS nomination from Obama. :muahaha:

And you'll take the risk of that not happening. Sorry big guy, it is what it is.

No I'm just saying how we can screw over Democrats, like when we stole the SCOTUS nomination from Obama. :muahaha:

Right, and being behind the molester 100% is worth it to you, if it comes to that. Yes, I know. Everybody knows.

More evidence in this thread, conservatives have no party anymore, they have no religion, they pray to their political party exclusively. How fitting that people that claim to be pro-birth now support a man that is an accused pedophile. And they do so with great vigor.

Deliverance has gone national.

More evidence in this thread, conservatives have no party anymore, they have no religion, they pray to their political party exclusively. How fitting that people that claim to be pro-birth now support a man that is an accused pedophile. And they do so with great vigor.

There is no evidence, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. I tried but could find no truth in your post so you get a rating of :eusa_liar:

There is no evidence, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. I tried but could find no truth in your post so you get a rating of :eusa_liar:

You still live with the illusion that your opinion means something? You and your cohort support a self-admitted sexual predator in Trump and Roy Moore who has been accused of pedophilia by numerous women, that took place when some of them were 14.

You are soulless people and your opinions are meaningless. Go, take your children to your favorite local pedophile and stop whining about everyone else.

You still live with the illusion that your opinion means something? You and your cohort support a self-admitted sexual predator in Trump and Roy Moore who has been accused of pedophilia by numerous women, that took place when some of them were 14.

You are soulless people and your opinions are meaningless. Go, take your children to your favorite local pedophile and stop whining about everyone else.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, ah weird, and wrong. I'm detecting a pattern here.

Forum List

Back