10 Democrat Senators, All Female + DNC chair call on Frankenstein to resign, & the list is growing

• Banned
The only reason why these phony democratic female Senators are finally calling for Al Franken to resign is because they know Roy Moore will win. Nothing more than political posturing.

Do females in congress try to keep their distance from creepy groper Franken? I wonder if they wait and take a different elevator.

Sens. Claire McCaskill,
Maggie Hassan
Kirsten Gillibrand
Patty Murray
Mazie K. Hirono
Kamala Harris
Debbie Stabenow
Tammy Baldwin

Chorus of Democratic senators calls for Al Franken to resign after a sixth woman accuses him of unwanted advances

'Seven female and two male Democratic senators on Wednesday called for Sen. Al Franken to resign in the wake of multiple sexual misconduct complaints made against the Minnesota lawmaker.

Sens. Claire McCaskill, Maggie Hassan, Kirsten Gillibrand, Patty Murray, Mazie K. Hirono, Kamala Harris, Debbie Stabenow and Tammy Baldwin all called for Franken to step down.

The women did not mince words.

Sexual harassment and misconduct should not be allowed by anyone and should not occur anywhere. I believe the best thing for Senator Franken to do is step down,” Harris, D-Calif., said.'

He should step down. He can start a breast cancer awareness campaign and demonstrate how to check for lumps.

DCE504B6-A672-4851-93B5-7F42962CD1F8.jpeg
42D24BDC-6241-4290-91C4-C86129972F35.jpeg
25262A63-6729-400C-B6B3-68F3D6E44D69.jpeg
D91DF1D8-3A0A-48D7-9D97-05D609EF75CE.jpeg
1729E7EA-4DD4-4A89-83E5-25A894FF094D.jpeg
139B5256-29EB-4854-9CE0-36CDDF4174D1.jpeg

Sens. Claire McCaskill,
Maggie Hassan
Kirsten Gillibrand
Patty Murray
Mazie K. Hirono
Kamala Harris
Debbie Stabenow
Tammy Baldwin

Chorus of Democratic senators calls for Al Franken to resign after a sixth woman accuses him of unwanted advances

'Seven female and two male Democratic senators on Wednesday called for Sen. Al Franken to resign in the wake of multiple sexual misconduct complaints made against the Minnesota lawmaker.

Sens. Claire McCaskill, Maggie Hassan, Kirsten Gillibrand, Patty Murray, Mazie K. Hirono, Kamala Harris, Debbie Stabenow and Tammy Baldwin all called for Franken to step down.

Sexual harassment and misconduct should not be allowed by anyone and should not occur anywhere. I believe the best thing for Senator Franken to do is step down,” Harris, D-Calif., said.'

I agree, he should. Conyers already did. So when is the hallelujah moment coming for Republicans in regards to both Trump and Moore? Both, very credibly accused of the same and in Moore's case even more egregious sexual misconduct.

I agree, he should. Conyers already did.
ummm, unless something has changed that I missed...His fellow democrats are going to let John Conyers ANNOUCE his stepping down, which is not until JANUARY.

This criminal, who sexually harassed women for decades, told one of his victims he had / has 'insider information' regarding the missing intern Chandra Levy - who turned up dead, and used tax dollars to silence his victims should not be allowed to 'announce his RETIREMENT, which is not until January 2018.

This M*erF*er should be PERP-WALKED out of Congress NOW.

So when is the hallelujah moment coming for Republicans in regards to both Trump and Moore? Both, very credibly accused of the same and in Moore's case even more egregious sexual misconduct.
Undeniable Evidence against Conyers has been provided. Franken admitted it. The Moore case is still in question, prosecutorially speaking.

That being said, I am not a Moore supporter nor am I defending him, just pointing out a supposed / reported 'fact'.

(I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT VOTE FOR HIM.)

Sens. Claire McCaskill,
Maggie Hassan
Kirsten Gillibrand
Patty Murray
Mazie K. Hirono
Kamala Harris
Debbie Stabenow
Tammy Baldwin

Are you aware what those women believe about Trump?

Since the election of Donald Trump:
Bob Corker won’t seek reelection.
Jeff Flake won’t seek reelection.
John Conyers “retires”.
Al Frankenstein resigns.
Luis Gutierrez won’t seek reelection.
Bob Goodlatte won’t seek reelection.
Tim Murphy won’t seek reelection.

Draining The Swamp.

Forum List

Back