Rosa Brooks called for a military coup, now she wants war

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Rosa Brooks is a militant asshole and head of a snake called The Transition Integrity Project.

Brace yourself for turmoil following the November election, no matter which way it goes.

Last edited:
Rosa Brooks is a militant asshole and head of a snake called The Transition Integrity Project.

Brace yourself for turmoil following the November election, no matter which way it goes.

Wow, what a nice bit of tripe. It was based on truth but went off the deep end. What is going on right now is what do we do to prevent Rump from stealing the elections with his 200 lawyers waiting in the wings. They are no longer in the wings. They are actively working to meddle in the States Elections. His band of criminal lawyers are currently trying to get rid of the drop boxes in the mail-in states where you can avoid the lines at the polls and drop your votes off in person into a drop box in approved locations.

Ballot drop boxes are latest battleground in U.S. election fight

As U.S. election officials gird for a dramatic expansion of mail voting in the Nov. 3 election, Democrats across the country are promoting drop boxes as a convenient and reliable option for voters who don’t want to entrust their ballots to the U.S. Postal Service.

Republicans in Pennsylvania don’t share that sentiment. Trump won that competitive state by less than 1 percentage point in 2016. Winning there again could prove pivotal in his quest to secure a second term in office.

First hurt the USPSes ability to handle the mail-in and absentee votes and then take away the ability for at risk individuals or people with better things to do in their lives other than stand for hours in long lines to get their votes counted. And the reasoning behind it? It's pretty common knowledge that Biden will get the majority of those votes. Welcome to Germany Circa 1930.

Didn't anyone tell those people Rosa Parks been dead since 2005 at the age of 92????? I don't think she's calling for anything

I think a small civil war is needed between us and Antifa and Blm

Wow, what a nice bit of tripe. It was based on truth but went off the deep end. What is going on right now is what do we do to prevent Rump from stealing the elections with his 200 lawyers waiting in the wings. They are no longer in the wings. They are actively working to meddle in the States Elections. His band of criminal lawyers are currently trying to get rid of the drop boxes in the mail-in states where you can avoid the lines at the polls and drop your votes off in person into a drop box in approved locations.

As U.S. election officials gird for a dramatic expansion of mail voting in the Nov. 3 election, Democrats across the country are promoting drop boxes as a convenient and reliable option for voters who don’t want to entrust their ballots to the U.S. Postal Service.

Republicans in Pennsylvania don’t share that sentiment. Trump won that competitive state by less than 1 percentage point in 2016. Winning there again could prove pivotal in his quest to secure a second term in office.

First hurt the USPSes ability to handle the mail-in and absentee votes and then take away the ability for at risk individuals or people with better things to do in their lives other than stand for hours in long lines to get their votes counted. And the reasoning behind it? It's pretty common knowledge that Biden will get the majority of those votes. Welcome to Germany Circa 1930.
Nice deflection. Can you address the topic rather than deflect to a discussion about Trump's efforts to keep the election fair?

Yours is typical liberal bullshit!

Defend the asshole bitch, Rosa Brooks and her 100 "prominent Democrat" shitheads if you can.

Nice deflection. Can you address the topic rather than deflect to a discussion about Trump's efforts to keep the election fair?

Defend the asshole bitch, Rosa Brooks and her 100 "prominent Democrat" shitheads if you can.
Sure, if you make an actual case, which you have not.

And who is "Us"? Since I i am not part of the BLM and Anitifa is a mythical creature, that means that I must be part of "Us". And US will help prevent you blood thirsty vigilantes from doing something really stupid.

No deflecction. What they are doing is gearing up to try and keep Rump and his band of criminal conspirators from destroying an election. And yes, they are going to have a few hundred lawyers of their own to go toe to toe with the Criminally insane Rump Lawyers in court.

Rump won't accept the voters nor the EC will. He's pulling a Germany circa 1930s routine.

And who is "Us"? Since I i am not part of the BLM and Anitifa is a mythical creature, that means that I must be part of "Us". And US will help prevent you blood thirsty vigilantes from doing something really stupid.
Antifa is a mystical creature??
Another leftist ignoramus !
You’re them

You’re them

I am? Let me check my DL. Nope, no Antifa there. How about my Birth Record. Nope no Antifa there. How about my mailing address. Nope, there either. Let me check my underpants. Nope, they aren't Antifa, they are Fruit of the Loom. Sorry, but your Armed Revolution will have to be reschedule.

You’re them

I am? Let me check my DL. Nope, no Antifa there. How about my Birth Record. Nope no Antifa there. How about my mailing address. Nope, there either. Let me check my underpants. Nope, they aren't Antifa, they are Fruit of the Loom. Sorry, but your Armed Revolution will have to be reschedule.
You’re Antifa and a “ useful and useless dummy “
to your Bolshevik lords

Forum List

Back