Rosa Brooks called for a military coup, now she wants war

Rosa Brooks is a militant asshole and head of a snake called The Transition Integrity Project.

Brace yourself for turmoil following the November election, no matter which way it goes.

I think a small civil war is needed between us and Antifa and Blm

And who is "Us"? Since I i am not part of the BLM and Anitifa is a mythical creature, that means that I must be part of "Us". And US will help prevent you blood thirsty vigilantes from doing something really stupid.
If you want any credibility on this board, you can't call Antifa a 'mythical creature'. That is pure denial of reality.

I am still waiting for someone to tell me who the leaders are. I know who the leaders of ISIS is. I know who the loose leaders of BLM is. I even know who the leaders of the Mafia is. If you want to invent a terrorist group, you should also invent the leaders as well. Otherwise, you need to tell us who they are to be believed. Otherwise, you are just trying to scare small children with the latest boogey man late at night. You want to be credible?
Revolutionary Communist Party.

Thank you for that. But I have one huge problem with that. If what your link says is true, the FBI would be dogging that group to death and arresting them all over the place and have announced that the leaders were Terrorists and issued arrest warrants. Although they aren't exactly my cup of tea, until they are labeled a Terrorist Organization and warrants are issued, your argument is a bit weak.

Now, back to Antifa. Still sounds like it's a made up boogey man to scare small children at night.
They are actually, feds have been scooping them up for the last couple weeks.

You got a good link to that that isn't a rtwingnutjob site?
What do you care?

You aren't going to believe anything you don't want to believe anyway.

Do a net search; find your own sources.

Rosa Brooks is a militant asshole and head of a snake called The Transition Integrity Project.

Brace yourself for turmoil following the November election, no matter which way it goes.

And who is "Us"? Since I i am not part of the BLM and Anitifa is a mythical creature, that means that I must be part of "Us". And US will help prevent you blood thirsty vigilantes from doing something really stupid.
If you want any credibility on this board, you can't call Antifa a 'mythical creature'. That is pure denial of reality.

I am still waiting for someone to tell me who the leaders are. I know who the leaders of ISIS is. I know who the loose leaders of BLM is. I even know who the leaders of the Mafia is. If you want to invent a terrorist group, you should also invent the leaders as well. Otherwise, you need to tell us who they are to be believed. Otherwise, you are just trying to scare small children with the latest boogey man late at night. You want to be credible?

Thank you for that. But I have one huge problem with that. If what your link says is true, the FBI would be dogging that group to death and arresting them all over the place and have announced that the leaders were Terrorists and issued arrest warrants. Although they aren't exactly my cup of tea, until they are labeled a Terrorist Organization and warrants are issued, your argument is a bit weak.

Now, back to Antifa. Still sounds like it's a made up boogey man to scare small children at night.

What do you care?

I did and it came back with zero arrests. That means, someone made shit up. If you know better, let's have a decent cite. I believe facts not made up shit by Rumpsters.

What do you care?

I did and it came back with zero arrests. That means, someone made shit up. If you know better, let's have a decent cite. I believe facts not made up shit by Rumpsters.
You used google, didn't you?

Yeah, I can't imagine why they wouldn't want you to see those stories. (sarcasm)

LOL

1600126959763.png

Huh . . . so the left has a few wingers like Brooks, while half the board is talking about right wing civil war.

Soldiers of the boogaloo: David Neiwert on the far right's plans ...
www.salon.com › 2020/05/18 › soldiers-of-the-boogaloo-david-neiw...

May 18, 2020 - How are right-wing militias and other paramilitary groups trying to plan for and incite a second American civil war and armed insurrection ...
Nice deflection, right out of the gate, impressive.

There are no national Antifa or BLM organizations, guys
doesn't need to be---Under the Rico laws---------they can fry them all like the organized crime groups that they are.

But first we need to use the Rico Laws on the real Criminals but it appears that the current President, his Cabinet and the Senate are exempt by law.

doesn't need to be---Under the Rico laws---------they can fry them all like the organized crime groups that they are.
That is, indeed, how the feds have been taking down the white supremacist and right wing militias, yes. So if anyone is calling for war, Rosa or you, the feds should move on them.

But first we need to use the Rico Laws on the real Criminals but it appears that the current President, his Cabinet and the Senate are exempt by law.
Delusional..
Yeah, it is delusional that Trump should be exempt but there you are.

That is, indeed, how the feds have been taking down the white supremacist and right wing militias, yes. So if anyone is calling for war, Rosa or you, the feds should move on them.

BLM is the biggest terrorist hate group out there----------------with Soros and others funding. Take them down and seize all of the assets...........all of the them. From Beyonce to soros. Let the billions $$$ pour in.

The feds are quite clear that the right wing militias and white supremacists are the greatest threats in America.

Anyone who denies that is actively supporting such terrorism and is known to the feds.

Rosa Brooks did not 'call' for anything!

She ran a simulation experiment, with real live people on the right wing and left wing as her guinea pigs for the different scenarios in her simulation....

The guinea pigs gave their guesses on what would happen, or could happen, under those different simulation scenarios.

Wow, what a nice bit of tripe. It was based on truth but went off the deep end. What is going on right now is what do we do to prevent Rump from stealing the elections with his 200 lawyers waiting in the wings. They are no longer in the wings. They are actively working to meddle in the States Elections. His band of criminal lawyers are currently trying to get rid of the drop boxes in the mail-in states where you can avoid the lines at the polls and drop your votes off in person into a drop box in approved locations.

Ballot drop boxes are latest battleground in U.S. election fight

As U.S. election officials gird for a dramatic expansion of mail voting in the Nov. 3 election, Democrats across the country are promoting drop boxes as a convenient and reliable option for voters who don’t want to entrust their ballots to the U.S. Postal Service.

Republicans in Pennsylvania don’t share that sentiment. Trump won that competitive state by less than 1 percentage point in 2016. Winning there again could prove pivotal in his quest to secure a second term in office.

First hurt the USPSes ability to handle the mail-in and absentee votes and then take away the ability for at risk individuals or people with better things to do in their lives other than stand for hours in long lines to get their votes counted. And the reasoning behind it? It's pretty common knowledge that Biden will get the majority of those votes. Welcome to Germany Circa 1930.
Are you for real or are you just trying to play the idiots and democrats. If you are serious then don't half ass it. Just say genocide to all democrats. All problems solved.

After Biden wins the election, his AG-presumptive will begin drawing charges against lawyers who tried to interfere with legal election protocols by attacking ballot drop boxes.

Wow, what a nice bit of tripe. It was based on truth but went off the deep end. What is going on right now is what do we do to prevent Rump from stealing the elections with his 200 lawyers waiting in the wings. They are no longer in the wings. They are actively working to meddle in the States Elections. His band of criminal lawyers are currently trying to get rid of the drop boxes in the mail-in states where you can avoid the lines at the polls and drop your votes off in person into a drop box in approved locations.

Ballot drop boxes are latest battleground in U.S. election fight

As U.S. election officials gird for a dramatic expansion of mail voting in the Nov. 3 election, Democrats across the country are promoting drop boxes as a convenient and reliable option for voters who don’t want to entrust their ballots to the U.S. Postal Service.

Republicans in Pennsylvania don’t share that sentiment. Trump won that competitive state by less than 1 percentage point in 2016. Winning there again could prove pivotal in his quest to secure a second term in office.

First hurt the USPSes ability to handle the mail-in and absentee votes and then take away the ability for at risk individuals or people with better things to do in their lives other than stand for hours in long lines to get their votes counted. And the reasoning behind it? It's pretty common knowledge that Biden will get the majority of those votes. Welcome to Germany Circa 1930.
Are you for real or are you just trying to play the idiots and democrats. If you are serious then don't half ass it. Just say genocide to all democrats. All problems solved.

Seems to me that it's you that are playing the Village Idiot here. You only dream that you can have the power to cause mass extinction of anyone that disagrees with you. You really need to have a civic class where they don't let you eat the books.

Silly badbob is really silly badboob who just wants to hurt other Americans and get away with it.

Forum List

Back